consecutive e

consecutive e's Profile Comments

oz_bassist wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 1:22am

Getting a VY Commodore S with like 120k on the clock, its my cousins car, he just doesnt drive it anymore. GET THE WARWICK, I'm just holding out on any bass purchases right now until I've had a play on everything, it seems as if I want one of everything. Spector, something Jazz influenced, Warwick, MM Sterling and Lakland, changes everyday. When I was in Melbourne I spent two days there, like 3 hour sitting both times, they have great people who work there. I would love to move there, it is an option, just have quite a few loose ends to tie up over here in WA first. You excited for the big move? Taking all your gear with you?

oz_bassist wrote on Jan 23rd, 2012 6:38am

Good to hear you were ok then! Know the feeling, the car I'm buying in March just started spraying coolant everywhere, apparently its just a radiator hose :|

Ah nice, Ishbashi has a good reputation though and I really like the range of MIJ basses they offer. Hard decision between the 62' and the KSD since it just dropped down in price by 20%. You need to buy that 50th Anni Jazz now then sell your 75 to me when I have the cash :P (I've been on Ozbass too)

oz_bassist wrote on Jan 18th, 2012 10:39am

consecutive e wrote on Jan 15th, 2012 at 6:15pm :
Hey man, sorry for the late reply. Been a busy beaver going back to work and trying to find a new car and all that fun junk.
I used Ishibashi's eBay store for the JB75. Heaps easier than trying to get in contact with them via the used section on their website. Last time I tried that it took them about 3 weeks because they get so busy. eBay store reponse time is about 48 hours. Haven't heard anything about them not doing international orders anymore, don't reckon it'd be true...

Cheers,
Luke

It's all good man, how's it all going anyway? Did you sustain any injuries at all? Ah fair enough, so your 75 wasn't brand new, it was second hand correct? There's a few nice P's and J's on their ebay store but I didn't find any new Fender basses on there. Still a couple that were in pretty good condition, did you buy a case for it to be shipped in?

Cheers,
Josh

oz_bassist wrote on Jan 12th, 2012 3:10am

Hey mate, how are you? Quick question, how did you go about ordering from ishibashi? Isn't that where you got your 75 from? I'm looking at trying to get a 62RI Jazz but I've heard from somewhere you possibly can't order from there anymore to be imported into Aus.

oz_bassist wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 2:48am

consecutive e wrote on Nov 27th, 2011 at 11:24am :
Damn! Ah well man, any time you're around after February I'll be up for it for sure. How come you're heading up to Melbs?

Yeah definitely, if I'm in town I'll let you know. Coming over on holiday/getaway for a couple of weeks, I love it over there. Perth is way too quiet.

oz_bassist wrote on Nov 26th, 2011 11:51pm

consecutive e wrote on Nov 27th, 2011 at 1:44am :
February's the plan. Why's that?

Ah spewin, I'm in Melbourne in 2 weeks time, was going to say catch up for a pint or two whilst I'm there :P

oz_bassist wrote on Nov 26th, 2011 8:17am

Aren't you moving to Melbourne soon?

oz_bassist wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 1:39pm

consecutive e wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 3:15pm :

I'd jump on it if I thought 30w was enough for a medium gig which I might be playing at soon, you'll sell it soon I'm sure. Yeah ideally I want a 6x10 setup so a 4x10 @ 8 and a 2x10 @ 8 and Markbass would be perfect for that....too bad that's like $3000 and then I also want a TTE500. So basically, I need to start working corners near nightclubs for the next few years :|

consecutive ea wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 12:08pm

oz_bassist wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 8:54pm :
Shame you put your Ashdown rig as a feeler on OzB, what do you think of those VS cabs? I'm not really feeling the Warwick Pro I have anymore and thinking about getting a 1x15 and a 4x10

Yeah I know, I thought I would've at least had a few comments on the ad by now, people loved it at the Melb GTG. The VS cab is pretty decent, I don't think they do one in a 410 though, the VS are meant to be more vintange configurations, I think there's a 112, 212, 115 and 412. For what I paid for the VS it's wicked value for money but probably not really a true "upgrade" to your Warwick cab. After the GTG I've got a thing for neo stuff, those MarkBass 210s you can list with one hand and no effort, a 410 would be a piece of piss to lift and they sound just plain awesome too.

oz_bassist wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 11:54am

summerson1 wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 6:59pm

hey dude you got any clips using the ampeg svx software

oz_bassist wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 2:39pm

What are the R. Cocco's like? Thinking about grabbing a set of SS since the nickels are out of stock :(

oz_bassist wrote on Feb 8th, 2011 3:00am

I may have found a place where I can get that Hartke at around $500 brand new, if I can get it at that price I will feel more comfortable getting that than a second hand one. Thanks for the help in the Ozbass thread though, muchly appreciated. I'll let you know how it goes though :)

fleajr_1412 wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 10:21pm

consecutive e wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 7:27pm :
You visited?

I wasn't stalking, honest :D

<.<

>.>

Amaseng wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 2:12am

Nice favorite TV shows dude, Judge Judy is the best.

AxSilentxLine wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 12:17pm

hey no hard feelings man you just caught me in a bad mood lol : peace :

Zach Dunn wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 11:12am

Yo! Dya have msn? Quicker :P Unless you email me whatever with an idea of what you want the sound to be like :P find more of me by googling Source Beatz UK, Zach 'Major Freq' Dunn or simply www.Aim2BreakRecords.com yeah im a hip hop producer.but i need to venture out...expand by resume and possibly get into more different bands
cheers x

G-Dog_666 wrote on Mar 28th, 2009 2:01pm

consecutive e wrote on Mar 28th, 2009 at 1:55pm :

G Dog be profile stalkin up in this crib
Indeed.

Alice637 wrote on Feb 18th, 2009 1:39pm

Lmao xD

Pffffft

Well
Hai ;D

Im Alice
:D
x

Alice637 wrote on Feb 14th, 2009 7:55pm

*Profile Stalks*
Pft xD

At Least I Left A Message!

Joke :P