chris_james

chris_james's Profile Comments

necriononguitar wrote on Nov 7th, 2009 11:58am

ya i made a damn girl tab few weeks ago, but i think urs is more popular and more helpful for the starters^^

but thanks

necriononguitar wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 3:27pm

hey there, nice profile. i just took a little look at ur damn girl tab and posted a few letters... tell me what u think^^

cya

Kurt1964 wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 7:13pm

chris_james wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 at 1:32pm :

hey, how u doin'?
well i'm nurseing a mild "hang-over", but other wise fine. and you?

Kurt1964 wrote on Mar 26th, 2009 11:00pm

well hello new friend!

hiv-i-hegnet wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 3:12pm

chris_james wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 at 12:19pm :

England is cool

Well thats good for you:D i been in london once and that was pretty cool ye

hiv-i-hegnet wrote on Mar 14th, 2009 8:36pm

hi its good thanks:) how about in Uk?

bleekers_juno wrote on Mar 13th, 2009 1:58pm

Ooooo!! have fun in Morocco=)
& if U know any Easy Songs 4 me 2 Play, it would help!
Thanks:D

Mrfussytabs wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 1:57pm

hey im at school and bored the pcs are finally not blocked (completely =D) just saying hi lol and i wanted to know if you could help me tab the rest of a song im workin on. im sorta kinda grounded at home and its harsd to get on with out getting caught message me back whe you get a chance if your interested-
Mrfussytabs

HurricaneSG wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 6:46pm

btw did you listen to the new songs on www.myspace.com/allamericanrejects yet?
I'm kinda disappointed.. less guitar more electronics.. but im sure there are gonna be some good songs; 'Another Hearts Calls' seems to be quite good on first listen..

HurricaneSG wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 6:33pm

its alright.. my tab was just a raw sketch of that song is played.. yours is more detailed plus you tabbed the solo.. so good job!

DirkLance wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 12:11am

chris_james wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 3:40pm :

Thanks,
I add your name to my tab.

Thanks very much. Good luck with all future endeavors.

DirkLance wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 1:17am

Well we already talked it about it before briefly. Your solo seemed very right to me, I played it and decided that was the best way and put notations in it and the small changes to the way I thought it should be tabbed. I'm not going to deny the fact that I felt that I should give you credit.

All I want in general is just the same courtesy you asked. So since you asked, I have no problem if you want to add notation or subtleties that you find right with my tab. You are right, in ways, the tabs are very different. But I just was curious about parts that popped up because they were almost the same notes/chords, just shifted down to your point of reference where you saw in videos looked like the right places.

DirkLance wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 4:40pm

I gave you the benefit of the doubt in the beginning, even gave you a huge ass banner on my tab since you were complaining about credit. But none of the tabs seemed right to me, so I sat and listened to the song and picked out as much as I could, and ended up with a lot of stuff nobody had. I understand you could have gone back and listened to the song later and picked it out, but with your very high interest in my tab popping up, there's no way I am willing to say that you didn't get any ideas from looking at my tab.

You asked for credit first, for one part. And now I'm asking credit for several of my parts.

DirkLance wrote on Nov 18th, 2008 12:54am

Thanks for the compliment man, and I'll check out your tab.

DirkLance wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 4:40am

I totally understand that man. If they update it your name will be up there for credit.

So remember if you can spot anything that you think is wrong just let me know I'm always open for ideas.

DirkLance wrote on Nov 14th, 2008 5:29pm

Also, let me know what parts you think are wrong, I'm open to any suggestions. Honestly the chords in the bridges and stuff were just kind of what fit to me...maybe not what is there exactly, but it helps for a guitar player to have that reference to fill out the song, say, if they want to do a solo/acoustic kind of performance. But again, all apologies man! I'll put your name up there on my tab for the solo, hopefully I didn't irk you too much but just throwing my tab up without permission. And also, again, I'm open for any suggestions!

DirkLance wrote on Nov 14th, 2008 5:29pm

Hey dude, sorry I didn't ask first. Honestly I didn't think of it, I heard the song and liked it so much I started learning it by ear, looking at tabs...and then sort of crafted my tab out of excitement.

I can add your name on the tab for the solo, I won't lie, that's where I got the tabbing idea from. I think that's the only part I copied from yours. They're slightly different in the way they're tabbed, it's just my personal preference, but I promise I wasn't trying to hide the credit. I said at the top, but it was a vague/general message, that I used different parts that I thought were good from UG tabs, but didn't give personal credit.