charlie__flynn

charlie__flynn's Profile Comments

maipalm wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 1:40pm

hello

your profile its interesting,you look handsome can we be friends.i like your pictures,we can share music can add me here (maipalm@ymail.com)
or you can write me
from mai

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Jun 27th, 2009 4:11pm

`bout Anarchism

before we start to debate it might be good if your read some stuff about it (or I`l just tell you how it works) cause many people don`t know the COMPLETE ideal, most only the one basic rule. But to understand it, you`l need more information (which isn` able to find on Wikipedia :p:)

I`l make a blog where we can discuss about it, cause afterwards I saw the thread I made in the Punk forum changing in millions of people complaining about Anarchism, and it looked crappy :p:.

Life Is Brutal wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 12:08am

Dude, if your the dude on the left, I look just like you...

guitarsftw wrote on Feb 23rd, 2009 9:40pm

hey, bro, good call on marco sfogli, just what i needed

blistercity wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 7:39pm

Gettin' there ;)
I want it to be good :D

davedoom wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 10:21pm

thanks for the great comment - unfort at that time (it was a demo) we had a prog. drummer - so its more complex than the new version we're making.
the solo was off the cuff and messy - general crap.
verses are sparse - needed re-recording.

Necrophagist777 wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 5:58am

My entry to the contest is up. :cheers:

blistercity wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 5:33pm

Hey dude, just to let you know that I am working on the song, but I have flu so progress is slow lol.
Ttyl.

mikevmpr3 wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 7:39pm

dude that acoustic with piano is hot and clean. however, the piano being kinda midi-ish was a bit ..ehh.. just being straightforward about that if there was anyway to get a real piano it would be amazing, overall its awesome dude!

5/5

blistercity wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 6:42am

Hi again. I'm going to try some takes over the weekend. Is there any way I could get a download of the mp3? You could upload it to a file sharing service or I could PM you my email and you could send it as an attachment if you want.
Thanks again.

Iriathz wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 11:06pm

Thanks for the comment on my mp3, and I'll definitely take your advice into account. :)

blistercity wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 4:08pm

Sure thing, I'll get on it :)

blistercity wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 11:30am

I mean lyrics of course lol.

blistercity wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 10:22am

Yeah sure no problem. Do you want me to write something or do you have something in mind?

yenkosc wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 10:20pm

I like your songs. They are really easy to listen to and have a nice feel to them.

lefthandman9876 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 1:12pm

B.O.L.O.C.K.S made me lol

hard

apothecarrie wrote on Jun 18th, 2008 4:55pm

:eek: You have a Domo-kun av.
That is cool, immensely.
x

Lostprophets$$$ wrote on Jun 15th, 2008 9:56pm

Same tbhh, I just come on for tabs and for the lulz in the pit (the pit has turned me into an internet geek btw, that uses words like lulz, phail, epic winz, etc) :) I'm good man, you? How's school and that?

Sammy2K7 wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 12:33pm

charlie__flynn wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 4:38pm :

ah that sounds great, id love to have a roadtrip down to newquay and just chill in a van, bringin back the hippy movement
I wish i could surf, ive never had the time or money to learn infortauntely, is it hard?

not really, but i learnt ages ago when we went to australia cos im half ozzy, and i think its easyier to learn sport stuff when your younger.
but there was some guys who were having their first lesson when we went surfing n they were like 16-18, and id say they were standing within an hour 1/2

Sammy2K7 wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 8:08pm

charlie__flynn wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 1:44pm :

Ah right cool, yeah i hate how most of the towns in england are overpopulated with complete dicks :/

Yeah cornwall is great, so chill and fun, going down for a week in summer with my mate, should be fun

yea me and some mates went down last year to newquay, went surfin n coastering which was just mental, and a pretty cool club called Barracuda.
we wanna go agen this year, and one of my mates is gettin a camper van soon so theres deffo a roadtrip in the works :P

1 2 read next