ch715dallat

ch715dallat's Profile Comments

zakatak9389 wrote on Jan 2nd, 2008 6:36pm

cool, but do they have any more songs like the second half of selkies? I listened to that half of the song for like an hour yesterday lol

zakatak9389 wrote on Jan 1st, 2008 3:10am

Dude, I have come to a conclusion regarding BTBAM......They're fookin awesome!!! Selkies has got to have one of the most beautiful solos I've ever heard, and colors is just a work of art. Thanks for telling me stuff by them to look up, I seriously can't stop listening to selkies, it's fucking brilliant!

zakatak9389 wrote on Dec 20th, 2007 5:21pm

well then I shall investigate more of this band. I also don't really like the vocals. He's got good growls, but his singing sounds a little too whiny, but the only song I've heard is Ad al digmut, although I don't know if that's how it's spelled :p . Plus dude, check out finality by mors principium est off of liberation=termination. The song is a little over 3 min, but it is fucking amazing. It's like my fav song by them right now.

zakatak9389 wrote on Dec 20th, 2007 8:18am

yeah, I really haven't given their stuff a thorough listen, so I'll look into it a little more I guess. I'm not really a big fan of prog metal stuff though, I like more melodic type metal with catchy, memorable melodies and stuff :p

zakatak9389 wrote on Dec 19th, 2007 8:38pm

yeah, I didn't really like them that much though. Any song recs to change my mind? On a side note, I recently discovered Mors Principium Est, and holy shit, I have seriously been missing out. Brilliant melodeath.

zakatak9389 wrote on Dec 18th, 2007 8:29pm

haha yeah, I just got bored one night, so I decided to write a whole friggin essay ;)

tushmeister wrote on Dec 18th, 2007 7:00pm

The troubles I've encountered trying to record, you'd never believe it! I think I've almost found a working setup, but I'm not sure, so for the 50th time I shall attempt to record them soon, probably thursday/friday, got a few ideas to try
Really is a pain in the neck though :(

zakatak9389 wrote on Dec 17th, 2007 7:01pm

ok.....whatever helps you sleep at night :p

zakatak9389 wrote on Dec 17th, 2007 4:55am

hey dude, I was just readin through your fav bands list n I noticed you now like Scar symmetry. Pretty quality stuff man\m/, but then I noticed something else.........

Limp Bizkit? Seriously, WTF?

guitarchikk22 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2007 11:45pm

hahah ok well wats up!?

guitarchikk22 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2007 9:18pm

hah aok then well i dont rly care and y shud u care!?

guitarchikk22 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2007 1:55am

hhahhaha my bad i miss typed it!XD

evil_in_you wrote on Nov 30th, 2007 9:13pm

new song up!!

zakatak9389 wrote on Nov 27th, 2007 4:16am

Yeah yeah yeah. I'm just happy I finally wrote another song. Wouldn't you be happy if you wrote good music like I do? /is acting like an ass

zakatak9389 wrote on Nov 27th, 2007 3:08am

I am T&C's savior! I have brought back good music! lol

zakatak9389 wrote on Nov 26th, 2007 10:13pm

cool thanks dude, I'll probably get Nihilty then, but do think it'd be possible for you to hook me up w/ some of their other stuff please? :D

zakatak9389 wrote on Nov 26th, 2007 5:06pm

Dude, those albums are pretty sweet. I've also been getting into decap after hearing about Vitek and I'm really impressed by his work (vogg is quite awesome also ;) ). You got any recs for them?

zakatak9389 wrote on Nov 25th, 2007 11:38pm

Allright Mr. Smartass, I know to do that, but I don't know how to deal w/ the Rar files once I click download.

zakatak9389 wrote on Nov 25th, 2007 7:01pm

dude, how am I supposed to download those files you gave me links to? Do I need to be a member or have a special program or somethin? It's not workin for me :(

zakatak9389 wrote on Nov 24th, 2007 9:12am

I've never actually heard of theory in practice. Recs please?

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next