ch715dallat

ch715dallat's Profile Comments

Zach Dunn wrote on Jan 23rd, 2010 2:07am

We're supporting one of ya fav bands ;)

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/138/l_ ad673096e00c4a728ec89dca55cc8bba.jpg

Mobroz wrote on May 31st, 2009 12:36am

btbam=GODLY

evanm31 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2008 5:40am

BTBAM is, indeed, very godly.

zakatak9389 wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 10:11pm

hey man, about the recording thing...I do hope top start soon once I get a few more recordable songs written and once I saveup enough for Reason, so I can do drums/keyboards.

I have a lot of songs written that I'd like to record, but I just don't have the resources to do so, so I'd like to focus on writing some stuff with like less keyboards and stuff that's not so epic, but still sounds really good, so It can be played without 3 keyboard players and whatnot :p

paularusha wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 6:28pm

mate

a couple of new bits from 2 new tracks are up on lastfm.com

go to the arusha accord profile and theyre in untitled album,
couldnt put them on here because the files are too big.

have a listen and let us know what you think

paularusha wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 6:15pm

cheers mate.

was trawling through our reviews and forum posts and thought id put the word out about our new record.
cheers for sticking up for us in the whole ''sikth rip off '' argument.
that stuff pisses me off!

il upload some new material in a second, no vocals on it though.

MetalOblivion93 wrote on Oct 5th, 2008 7:51pm

my apoligies

guitar_freak91 wrote on Sep 27th, 2008 1:37am

please vote on my Selkies tab i just upped! i wanna know if its worthy of being on the site or not... its in the submitted tabsss
pass/fail
your choice =)

'Leviathan' wrote on Sep 13th, 2008 9:06am

Heh, I didn't get banned. There goes your theory.

af_the_fragile wrote on Sep 7th, 2008 1:51am

aah, don't worry about that.
As i said before, i'm quite sick of using those color codes so i won't be typing in color anymore... Back to monochrome!

af_the_fragile wrote on Aug 28th, 2008 9:38pm

I haven't posted in that color in a good while. Its mostly cuz i couldn't be bothered using the codes for it though. Hey, i like the lime. And most people don't mind it. You've just gotta suck it up. IT IS COOL! Adds some brightness to the rather dull posts on the forum too!

itsxsteves wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 6:57am

ch715dallat wrote on Jul 27th, 2008 at 10:00pm :

yeah the west is the place to be. bear mountain, park city, all the best parks. ive got a job at loon mountain, new hampshire which is like 6th best in america. so thats as good as it could get for me starting out. then maybe as i build up experience try for some of the westerns

that sounds awesome. my dads been skiing for like 30 years so he can pretty much kill every person on the mountain always, hes always out west and stuff. like a couple weeks during the winter, and im usually up near hunter, balleayre, stuff like that. its moderately close
but that sounds cool, ill mention it and maybe ill see u in the winter!

itsxsteves wrote on Jul 27th, 2008 11:47pm

ch715dallat wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 at 10:15pm :

i havent got completely into the industry yet. so at the moment im working a shitty part time bar job till this season starts when ill hope to be in america teaching then as i gain experience ill be able to try for jobs in new zealand for the summer i.e southern hemisphere winter so i can do this year round.

thats the plan anyways, and ill give it the best try i can lol

that is awesome. in fact, i want to live out west just for the snowboarding. but good luck!! ive never been out of the country, winter year round would be sex

ealtdharkon wrote on Jul 27th, 2008 5:09pm

[QUOTE=ch715dallat]^ way to be a tool, and since when has a song being from a xcore genre been a downside, unless you think what other people on the metal forum think of you and that you might not be 'true'

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hey, cheers man...
...I just got back from a rate shite day at work to find that remark - you've made my day =D

Jonny892 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2008 10:07am

cool, will look out for it... any idea when or where?

i just bought my opeth ticket for Vicar St. in Dublin so I'm in a ticket buying mood :]

Jonny892 wrote on Jul 13th, 2008 11:04pm

nah, stolen babies played instead... they were good but! i checked out Horse the Band..... i like! do u know when the BTBAM dvd is comin out?

J

Dexter_prog wrote on Jul 11th, 2008 8:52pm

ch715dallat wrote on Jul 3rd, 2008 at 5:57am :

wait what? how did you know i rated it? anyhoo i saw you on smnnew forums and checked out the tabs, youre good.
Ultimate-guitar lets you know who rated and commented tabs :)

Jonny892 wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 11:51pm

can't remember what thread that post was from but horse the band didn't play with DEP, it was between the buried and me and stolen babies.... not heard of horse the band before, what they like?

J

Dexter_prog wrote on Jul 3rd, 2008 3:14am

Hey!. Thanks for rating my Anata tab!. I am also uploading Children's Laughter :D. It is awaiting approval

Phill-Rock wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 6:52pm

Alrighty then...

Give me a few good core bands to listen to.

I'm always willing to rehash my outlook on music.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next