carnagereap666

carnagereap666's Profile Comments

Ometh wrote on Aug 17th, 2012 6:30pm

I'm not talking about hard drugs obviously, like crack or coke: stay away of that shit by all means.

Ometh wrote on Aug 17th, 2012 6:29pm

(cont.) But a bit of booze and weed (when you're older) doesn't really hurt much. I drink often, and some weekends when I go to my cousin's place we roll up some joints and smoke a bit, it's no big deal. I just stay at home and play the shit out of wtv we are playing at that moment (weed makes you amazing at videogames, srsly.) But hey, it's your choice: all I'm sayin' is, once you're 18 or 21 or wtv is the legal drinking age where you live, try it out. Here in Portugal we legalized weed back in 2001, which is pretty fucking awesome, but if that's illegal I wouldn't want to advise you to get some lol.

Ometh wrote on Aug 17th, 2012 6:27pm

carnagereap666 wrote on Aug 17th, 2012 at 4:43pm :
No, I don't like that stuff. Number one: I feel I'm too young to even bother with it. Number two: It doesn't make anything better for anyone. Of all the stories I have heard of kids in my school drinking and doing drugs, they all ended up in some major trouble. I don't want to have to deal with that shit. It is pointless. If I go to a party, I'd like to be coherent and aware. Not stumbling on my feet and acting like an idiot. It is an asinine thing to do and I won't take part in anyone who does. I don't care what I am missing, I have seen kids who have done it, and I don't thinking I'm missing much.

I don't know how old you are lol. You said you were young, so if I advised weed to a 13 yo that's no good.

Ometh wrote on Aug 17th, 2012 2:07pm

Lol you don't like drinking and smokin' weed? You don't know what you're missing dewd. I mean, moderation is key, but yeah.

jimmyled wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 1:26pm

Oh sweetie.

Wisthekiller wrote on Oct 16th, 2011 3:42am

I agree with what you have to say about the ads. Your thread was unjustly closed imo.

carnagereap666a wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 3:01am

I hate all that stuff. It's a buzz-kill to know that someone might ruin your good time with stuff like that. Thanks!

shredheadted wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 2:53am

Dude, stay out of drugs and drinking and all that crap, and no doubt youll be someone someday. Good luck.