cabeza

cabeza's Profile Comments

tranquility21 wrote on Oct 1st, 2007 6:25pm

'tol kumusta na? Tagal na natin bakante ah. Naghihirap na ako dito sa Cavite. Hehe. Joke lang. Wala akong makitang bassist dito, gusto guitarista sila. 'Di naman pwede kasi iba pa rin si Leoard Ayudan diba? Balita ko bibili ka ng bagong gitara, pwede bilhan mo na rin ako ng bagong double pedal. hehehe. Ano nga pala cell number mo? Nakabili na ko ng cellphone, Motorola N70, nyahahaha, hybrid pare. Pare 'wag ka na nga pala pumondo ng Anthrax kasi eh, ano kasi, kasi uhm, kasi di ko gusto palo nila, nyahahaha....Geh pare, nangungulit lang bitin kasi sa alak. Pucha magpapainom lang 'yung kapit-bahay namin kinuripot pa.

Vantage wrote on Sep 16th, 2007 7:09pm

I don't listen to OPM too often now though..

Haven't been in the Philippines for almost two years

cabezaa wrote on Sep 16th, 2007 5:08pm

Oh I see..;)

Vantage wrote on Sep 16th, 2007 12:50am

Yep, I'm filipino..

I listen to Sponge Cola, Cueshe' etc.

Bilawal wrote on Sep 9th, 2007 3:42pm

hey sup man, sorry for the late add, i've been kinda busy making lyrics and riff's for my band...thanx for adding me man...rock on !

Harmonius wrote on Sep 8th, 2007 11:55pm

Hi DarkShades. I appologise for the extremely belated add as a friend. I'm grateful for you waiting all this time. I like to try to give people personal messages and so if you would appreciate, it's not the fastest route to say "Hi", especially when you have a lot of friends on pending!

So, I see you're a student studying in the Philippines. It's a nice place from what i've heard. I come from Hong Kong and we have a lot of Filipino people down here. I'd love to come and visit the country myself but finances are insufficient! Do you speak Cantonese, as well as Filipino?

craZelz wrote on Sep 8th, 2007 11:02pm

HI

thanks for adding me =]

Yakult wrote on Sep 8th, 2007 4:11pm

Haha, yeah man, I ADORE Yakult! Well, I'm actually lactose intollerant so I can't drink the stuff anymore... my name's so ironic :(

Lian Joy wrote on Sep 7th, 2007 10:52am

Hi...parehas yau ng bday.. la lang.. hehe..
take care!(",)