bulletrocks522

bulletrocks522's Profile Comments

BushMasterFlex wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 9:31pm

JOIN THE "I LIKE TURTLES LEGION"!!!!

pantera27 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 3:14am

death metal is the shit

IbanezPsycho wrote on Jul 8th, 2009 4:54am

bulletrocks522 wrote on Jul 6th, 2009 at 1:34pm :
Well it looks like i'm not getting it because it's 2 hours away and my mom won't drive me
I'm passing out a $50 VH-140C in my area, sort of, because it's 2 hours away :facepalm:
You know how hard these are to find? This is the first one i've seen in my whole sate. And for $50!!!!!!

That I do man and that sucks a big one.. Hell even I had to order mine from a different state. And these things are becoming super rare so the values are going up. I saw one that went for upwards of $500. You missing out on a once in a life time deal....

IbanezPsycho wrote on Jul 5th, 2009 4:15pm

bulletrocks522 wrote on Jul 4th, 2009 at 10:46pm :
How's the Man O War work with the Ampeg? I might be pickin' a VH-140C for $50 with a broken speaker and need a new one. It should be so sweet. How many OHM's would I getfor it, I know nothing about OHMage. Thanks

Still have mixed thoughts on the Man O War but I think its till not fully broken in. The best speaker I have ran in it to date was a Vintage 30. Its an SS amp so as long as you in there minimum/maximum range your fine.

shadow__666 wrote on Jun 21st, 2009 11:55pm

bulletrocks522 wrote on Jun 21st, 2009 at 12:43pm :

That sucks, that isn't ban worthy. I'm back, but my ban was extended for 60 days, so i'll be back around August. How'd you get to sing for Flipper? That's cool!

It's because I insult him every time he posts - his mum was getting upset so he reported me and Kyle didn't have much choice. He let me get away with it for long enough so I don't hold it against him.

And as for singing for Flipper, I was in the front row when they called for people from the crowd to sing Sex Bomb (if you know the song you'll know it's just 1 line and screaming) and I decided to get up and go nuts.

shadow__666 wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 10:50pm

Hear you're back dawg - awesome. I am currently banz0red (telling Alf to step in front of a truck was a step too far even for Kyle) but I'll be back around mid-July.

Oh yeah, and everyone's gonna be sick of hearing the story of how I sung for Flipper. For five minutes. You probably will as well.

bulletrocks522a wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 8:43pm

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 1:06pm :

bulletrocks522 wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 12:38am :

Vote for me!!! There's still time!!! :stickpoke: :haha
The extra 60 was for having that multi, xIDKx

:stickpoke: is now just oke:

that's the only change.

dude, I love you all but you make it really hard. You know muliti's are against the rules. Don't make any more multi's, keep the spam down, and post in the Pit if you get that bored.

We'd love to have you back. I can't vote for someone who is on a 60 day ban. We have too many people in there as it is. There will be another one this year I'm sure. Clean up a bit, hang out and I'm sure you'll get voted on next round.

your friend 311

That wasn't a multi, it was my cousins account and I was posting for him cause he didn't have the time. But it's all good, I was just kidding anyways.

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 5:06pm

bulletrocks522 wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 12:38am :

Vote for me!!! There's still time!!! :stickpoke: :haha
The extra 60 was for having that multi, xIDKx

:stickpoke: is now just :poke:

that's the only change.

:cheers:

your friend 311

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 7:37am

Hey man. Good to see you again. I would hav voted for you if I thought you were going to stick around. Fuck HC. Why did you get another 60? Don't take this place (any place) too seriously bro. See ya around,

311

I created a NAD Collection thread. I need to get yours added.

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 7:36am

bulletrocks522 wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 12:12am :

Dude, my ban was extended for 60 more days.... Damn, HCAF is getting boring, and they arleady all hate me

Also, you didn't nominate me for the WTLTL???
Nah, it's all good

Oh, and btw, I didn't leave here, if I wasn't banned, i'd still be posting here. I saw your post in the spam thread. This is my true home

Also, I wasn't crap talking UG in the post WTF posted of me, I was just saying all the n00bs piss me off and how WTF pisses me off. And I also said I love the regualrs, you included But he's a nice forumite, just can be annoying, mostly in the sense that he never reccomends Mesa and he recs all the same amps

So hi, 311

Good to see ya bro. I would have voted for you if I thought you'd be around. Hope you come back. Fuck HC. I created a NAD Collection thread. I need to get yours in there. I know you are still young but try not to take this place (any place) too seriously. How did you get an extra 60?

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 1:17am

:poke:

gregs1020 wrote on May 9th, 2009 7:20pm

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Batman?

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on May 9th, 2009 8:36am

dude?

DiSTuRBeD -26- wrote on May 4th, 2009 2:03am

Hey! Could you walk me through your recording process?
In person my tone sounds great. But when I try to record it turns out VERY trebley and very fizzy. Any idea how to fix this?

SM57 miced on Fender CHamp 110 :facepalm: (getting B-52 AT-112 in June (saw your demo :p:))

Digi002 mixer.

Clips in profile

Thanks

PS I play a LOT more than Disturbed. I just got one clip up and it happens to be them.

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Apr 29th, 2009 4:56pm

bulletrocks522 wrote on Apr 26th, 2009 at 10:25pm :

I am t3h bantz. 45 days :/

It looked like you were asking for it in that thread :confused:

stratman_13 wrote on Apr 28th, 2009 7:32pm

Was it worth the ban?

:p:

nutinpwnsgibson wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 8:39pm

bulletrocks522 wrote on Apr 26th, 2009 at 10:46pm :

Dammit, I got banned for spamming in that Zakk Wylde MG thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1114486&page=2&pp=20

45 days!!!! Dammit. Oh wells, off to TGP

oh noes. i had a feeling you'd get reported by someone...

gregs1020 wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 6:36pm

Y'd ya get teh banz?

vinc3nt wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 11:43pm

bulletrocks522 wrote on Apr 25th, 2009 at 9:01am :

Ok, my amp is currently tubeless :/

sucks...im currently high e stringless. so i pretty much cant play my RG.

vinc3nt wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 10:12pm