breakstuff

breakstuff's Profile Comments

Ola Englund wrote on Oct 2nd, 2011 6:53pm

hey dude thanks for the friendship. You can check out my tube at: http://www.youtube.com/fearedse

Edika wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 9:55am

All ended well with Emperion finally. Just a lot of lost time and anxiety for nothing. Should have gone with Rondo hahahahaha!!!!!

Edika wrote on Jun 19th, 2010 10:27am

I asked for a refund and the answer was that they can't right now and only can install the correct pickups and give me a set of Horizon pickups for free. I said no and am waiting for their answer. They blame their problems to a crooked partner that was responsible for all the above faults but since their communications and explanations were quite shoddy I would stay away from them until they can produce a better product and create some trust to their brand name again.

Edika wrote on Jun 19th, 2010 10:27am

The body is bigger not allowing good fret access to the upper frets, the paint job is bad and the paint not too thick with the fins being badly painted and chipped, the pickup routes are huge and rough and not the same size, pickups are not Bareknuckles and have been placed in not very well aligned, the fretboard has a defect between the 24th fret and the neck pickup that extends as a line until the 22nd fret, the pickups installed are awful, the nut is not graphite and one side the paint is chipped, the guitar is extremely neck heavy, the frets look like they haven't been cleaned for years. I spend two hours with the guitar and then packed it up to send it back.

Edika wrote on Jun 19th, 2010 10:26am

breakstuff wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 8:18pm :
Hey man, read your post on Emperion guitars and that you have ordered a Norax (I think) and getting Warpigs installed in them. I was so interested in that combination as well, so if it ain't too much to ask, can you hit me back with all the feedback you can once you try it out because I am seriously thinking of buying one but the lack of feedback is killing me.
THX.

TC

I am giving you a link from sevenstring.org where I post and have uploaded some photos:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guita rs/112633-emperion-mail-16.html

What I have to say is that this batch of guitars is a complete failure. The construction seems solid but there are too many cosmetic defects and a lot of changes in the initial specs.

Edika wrote on Apr 16th, 2010 10:23am

And sorry for the late reply! I was rather busy lately and didn't check UG a lot

Edika wrote on Apr 16th, 2010 10:22am

No problem! When I finally get my hands on it (I hope in the end of April beginning of May) I am going to post a review and send you also whatever info you need about the guitar. You should wait until most of the persons ordered form Emperion get their guitars. For me it was an impulse purchase hehehe!!

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 2:08pm

breakstuff wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 6:27am :
NGD on purpose huh? Keeping the audience on their feet I see, well you did one hell of a job!

That's nothin'. You should see my NAD from last year.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1052302&page=1&pp=20

breakstuffa wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 6:23pm

Livewire8195 wrote on Jan 25th, 2010 at 6:38am :
breakstuff wrote on Jan 24th, 2010 at 6:10pm :Congrats on the RR24M, so how does the EMG 81 fair in terms of clean, leads and rhythm? Appreciate all the feedback because I am considering getting the same axe but the pickup is stopping me.

TC

Thanks! It's a really great guitar. I haven't really tested the cleans; its great for leads and rhythm. The 81 is a great pickup. I've heard that the 85 is better in terms of cleans but I've never tried one.

I'd go test the cleans and tell you, but I broke a string messing with the floyd rose this morning. I gotta get new strings tomorrow.Theres tons of great videos of the RR24M on youtube.

Great, thanks and have fun with your axe.

Livewire8195 wrote on Jan 25th, 2010 4:38am

breakstuff wrote on Jan 24th, 2010 at 6:10pm :

TC

beckyjc wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 4:19pm

breakstuff wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 at 2:22pm :
Well, since you are founder of the Laney cult and you are born in the future, I am compelled to ask you what you find special about Laneys and how about a date I have never went out with a girl that is as old.....or new.......as you are and listens to so many different artists.

Theyre not special really, theyre good for the money, and are pretty versatile. My laneys going soon enough. :)

Unfortunately i dont live in egypt and bat for the other team. :P: Raincheck.

jj1565 wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 2:51pm

breakstuff wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 at 9:32am :
Hey, how ya been? Just came across a post of yours and remembered you instantly (which is weird) because I haven't seen you around for sometime. Are you still a girl bot or are you ready for some human interaction

hey, still a girl bot. just hanging out :)

haz_uk wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 7:54pm

i prefer my prs and dk2m for leads and stuff. along with my tele they're the only 3 guitars i really play.

i should probably sell the others and get something i'd actually use. maybe a strat.

MaritMatrix wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 10:07pm

breakstuff wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 4:12pm :
BTW, are you about to embrace the sun or a GIANT in that cool profile pic of yours??

Hahaha, maybe ! ;P

MaritMatrix wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 7:47pm

breakstuff wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 12:58pm :
So do you actually play any of your favorite band's songs?

Yupp ! I play mostly Nightwish though, and some of the easier stuff by Arch enemy.
I'm n00b :D

MaritMatrix wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 9:50am

breakstuff wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:25am :
Hey Marit, interesting list of bands you got there. Always appreciate a girl who is into proper heavy music.

Hello, thanks for appreciating then ! ;)

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Dec 24th, 2008 4:14pm

Happy Holidays :)

xoxoxo.

sashki wrote on Nov 11th, 2008 7:12pm

Hi, I saw your thread with the Dimebag video. The first song he plays is "A new level" from the Vulgar Display of power album. I can't post in the thread cos I'm banned.

UPxTHExANTE wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 7:58pm

on this site man?

UPxTHExANTE wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 9:23pm

yeah man. what can i say i like good music. aha

nothin much man..... bored and sick as fuck.

u?