bradulator

bradulator's Profile Comments

SGstriker wrote on Nov 12th, 2013 2:58pm

Has anyone ever told you that you kinda look like Eric Forman from That 70s Show?

sofia4love wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 6:05am

Hello Dear, READ ME!READ ME!READ ME!!!!
sophia_kone@yahoo.com
Am Sophia by name, i know it will sound might crazy to your
ear,when you really know why you have to see or read this message today, they says whom make an enquirer never missed a direction,since two heads are better then one,and at the
same time, they say problem share is half problem solved,I which to know
you better for long time invitation to a mission trade, underline the word mission,i will appreciate your
urgent respond above my email address for further details and always be
smiley to welcome a stranger by so doing you don,t know when you
welcome an angel.

me+yourmom=69 wrote on Aug 1st, 2013 1:02pm

bradulator wrote on Aug 1st, 2013 at 4:59am :
not as much as yr mom's pussy
then u mst rlly like my moms pussy

me+yourmom=69 wrote on Aug 1st, 2013 12:10am

do u like my hair ct?

me+yourmom=69 wrote on Jul 21st, 2013 7:47am

More like fagulator

BledGhostWhite wrote on Jun 9th, 2013 7:09am

You are the hottest UGer I've seen so far. Thought you should know.

WCPhils wrote on Mar 28th, 2013 2:20am

Why is M.I.A.'s MAYA so bad?

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 3:50am

I can't really tell how much of what you said in that "Open Letter" thread was meant to be trolling?

/ ????

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Feb 7th, 2013 11:55pm

Brad, I'm so disappointed in you. BRAD!

The Madcap wrote on Jan 28th, 2013 12:34am

bradulator wrote on Jan 26th, 2013 at 12:49am :
Yo, I was checking out Texas State via the internet and looking at some of the syllabuses and the classes seem a easier than the college in Oklahoma i'm considering transferring to.

I just felt like I would let you know that Texas is probably full of retards because of that.
Stupid is as stupid does, brad.

The Madcap wrote on Jan 8th, 2013 7:41am

Sorry 'bout your parents, bro. One thing that always cheers me up when life gets hard is remembering that at least I'm not fat. Amirite?

WCPhils wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 3:45pm

bradulator wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 at 3:16am :
Thanks!

I will check them out :)

WCPhils wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 7:54am

bradulator wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:43am :
Thanks!

Just listened to Kala and really enjoyed it. Right now I'm a few songs into Arular and I'm digging that "jungle" vibe, like you said.

Anyone else you would recommend along these lines? I'm trying to expand my library. Getting sick of listening to the same stuff constantly. lol

WCPhils wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 6:55am

Hey brad, I remember you saying you liked M.I.A, right?

If so, where should I start. She's got a few albums, and I've like what I've heard so far.

If you don't like her music and I'm just being an idiot, disregard this :p:

The Madcap wrote on Aug 27th, 2012 3:26am

bradulator wrote on Aug 26th, 2012 at 8:05pm :
If you want a job, you shouldn't really have any problem finding one. I work at the outlet malls. A lot of people work either for the school or in restaurants.

As for the people, they probably aren't much different from people in Oklahoma (that's where my guitar professor is from) but there's more mexicans. The town is like a miniature Austin. San Marcos is right in between San Antonio and Austin (less than an hour drive outside both), and Austin is a hippie/hipster central. Seriously, you'll never see so many thick-rim glasses. San Antonio more balanced in diversity, and I like it more as it has a lot more history and culture.

But yeah, where are you going now?

jiminizzle wrote on Aug 27th, 2012 12:51am

Ah yeah I know that feeling. I didn't really play much more than dicking around in my room on guitar after classes for a while before meeting the guy who started my band at a record store and he pulled me out of the lull. Amazon does have pretty good prices on cds usually though. Can't beat their 2$ used's!

The Madcap wrote on Aug 26th, 2012 7:58am

bradulator wrote on Aug 24th, 2012 at 3:20pm :
I'm on a payment plan (I lost my scholarship because some paperwork I forgot to turn in), and I do three payments of about $1,100 a semester. How does that sound to you? I don't really know how good or bad that is. I didn't have a whole lot of options for school because it had to have a classical guitar program.

The Madcap wrote on Aug 24th, 2012 6:59am

bradulator wrote on Aug 23rd, 2012 at 11:36pm :
Least another year or two for my bachelor's, but there's a good chance I'm doing my master's here, if not Austin. But UT in Austin is so damn expensive, so it's a snowball's chance.

The Madcap wrote on Aug 24th, 2012 5:34am

Stop going to whatever piece of shit college you're going to and go to Texas State University so we can drink the pink errday.

jiminizzle wrote on Aug 16th, 2012 8:42pm

Yeah Jim or Jimmy usually. My username is incredibly horrible. I think I was 14 and a girl made me an AOL IM account named jiminizzle69 the same week I registered so I kept it in honor of haha.

The band is by no means big, but the last show we played in our hometown filled the venue where I'd go to see bands like This Will Destroy You/Dawes/Wild Nothing pretty well and things have been looking up since then. It's incredibly fun to get recognized by people you don't know at parties and stuff from the band too. We do pretty well on the road and make money when we tour which is good sign for a band that hasn't released any records yet. The album should be a big step if we market it well enough. Not speaking of the songwriting or playing or anything, just the production quality of the newly mixed songs is pretty top notch so if people like the songs too, it should be exciting. So yeah, we're in a good position to make a run at it at least. That's more than enough about me; what are you up to these days?

1 2 3 4 5 read next