blues-guitarist

blues-guitarist's Profile Comments

grapist wrote on Jun 5th, 2011 4:00pm

i'm sorry, i lost track of your thread concerning the laney l5t. it cleans up really well. it actually does everything really well aslong as you dont need the br00tz. there are some demos on youtube.

11thHour wrote on Dec 29th, 2008 1:09am

"Whenever I try to sync my ipod I get an error saying "The iPod "Customer's iPod" cannot be updated. An unknown error occurred (-50)"...I've googled the error but all the advice I've found is for Windows XP and I have Vista (I tried doing what the sites said for XP to see if it might work and it didnt)...any ideas how to fix it?"

Hey man Im having the same problem! Could you link me to some advice for XP?

thundrstruk891 wrote on Apr 11th, 2008 4:29pm

sure thing.

thundrstruk891 wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 2:43am

hey bro, thanks for the add.

guitarshark2099 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2008 5:14pm

hey dude its josh from clean as dirt again. we're playing a show at the crofoot in pontiac on Saturday April 12th. we go on @ 7:30 and tickets are like $5.00 from me or $12.00 at the door. if you think you can make it, PM me and ill give you my number so you don't have to pay 7 extra dollars. if you can't, its cool. i just thought that since you made it out to clutch back in february, you might be interested in going back out to the same area again.

-josh C.A.D.

spiff389 wrote on Mar 24th, 2008 1:41am

it's great to see there are other UG users from the A2 area! i'm from Dexter

stephen_rettie wrote on Mar 23rd, 2008 7:27pm

hey man how much is the jcm going for?

guitarshark2099 wrote on Mar 3rd, 2008 2:01am

Dude, i can't believe you saw my band play at clutch cargos! I didnt think anyone from UG would ever see us play a show so i was starting to doubt using the site to promote the band. You really gave me a ray of hope though. It's really kick ass that you got to see us play. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Do you have a myspace? if so, add us! www.myspace.com/cleanasdirt

PM me back when you get the chance... it would be cool if you could make it out to future shows.

Jackal58 wrote on Dec 7th, 2007 9:39pm

I'm from just north of Chelsea. IHATECHILDREN lives in Ann Arbor.

Jackal58 wrote on Dec 5th, 2007 8:38pm

I just realized your from AA. Howdy neighbor.

SilentDeftone wrote on Nov 15th, 2007 4:05am

No, but I took the piano one. The teacher knew a few songs and that was it. Terrible prof.

SilentDeftone wrote on Nov 14th, 2007 4:44am

I graduated from there in 2005.

SilentDeftone wrote on Nov 4th, 2007 5:39pm

Where do you go to school?

rock_and_blues wrote on Sep 6th, 2007 3:12am

yea doom and thrash are like polar opposites, but i love em both...check out the band Candlemass I think you'll like them

rock_and_blues wrote on Sep 3rd, 2007 6:44am

Hey dude i saw in your post that you like Electric Wizard, is that right? They kick so much ass man, you should check out stuff like Witch, The Sword, Preistess, Witchfinder General, Pentegram if you like them.