bluecondition

bluecondition's Profile Comments

minazy wrote on Oct 18th, 2012 7:58pm

Hello
my name is Minic!!,i am a tall and good looking young girl, after reading
your profile,i will like to have a relationship with you,
can you write me at, (hatswet@yahoo.com) we can start from there
also i will send you my picture,
i will be waiting because i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you,
take care and lots of love,
God bless you.
Minic!!

shery~ wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 11:22am

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

jossy~ wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 3:19pm

You can participate with us in toptitleweb

jossy~ wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 12:16pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

jossy~ wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 12:16pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,

www.lovers-blog.com

ReaLgirl wrote on Mar 5th, 2012 8:54pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,

www.lovers-blog.com

high_vol_tage wrote on Apr 23rd, 2011 6:43pm

is it going well for you in Berlin?

megan9987 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2011 3:51pm

bluecondition wrote on Apr 22nd, 2011 at 10:11am :
yeah, we were just driving along and there was one chilling in the middle of the road. We had no idea what the hell it was. closest i'll ever get to meeting ET...

That would be so bizarre seeing one of those!
Hehe, E.T. :p

megan9987 wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 10:55pm

bluecondition wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 5:39pm :
yeah those are the guys. but my favourite ozzy animal has to be the humble echidna http://files.sharenator.com/echidna_Worlds_strange st_looking_animals-s450x350-2283-580.jpg

Haha! It's so cute!!! :p

megan9987 wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 10:28pm

bluecondition wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 4:57pm :
yeah the animals are weird, but equally i've had Aussie friends visit me and they have been totally amazed to see a squirrel. So boring European animals are actually exciting after all. who knew?

Haha, that's weird! Squirrels have never been exciting :p

Have you ever heard of a sugar glider?

megan9987 wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 7:56pm

bluecondition wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 1:38pm :
im ok with most spiders but when i lived in Australia i met some that were just beyond any kind of tolerance i had....got the shivers just thinking about it.

and i dont HAVE to behave, but a little decorum goes a long way

Haha, Australia has some pretty strange animals... and huge spiders >_>

That's very true. I like to think I am a very nicely behaved child..:)

megan9987 wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 3:02am

bluecondition wrote on Apr 13th, 2011 at 3:49pm :
well my revenge consisted of exploiting my friends mortal fear of spiders by locking him in a small dark room with several of our little garden friends. but really that whole period is a haze of tricks, pranks and general disobedience. now im all grown up and i have to behave

o.o I also have a huge fear of spiders >__>
Haha, who says you have to behave? :p

megan9987 wrote on Apr 8th, 2011 3:08am

bluecondition wrote on Apr 7th, 2011 at 7:30am :
i think its your turn for a story first, in socialist Europe we all have to share

and i look great in a suit so i dont mind at all

Hmm.. I don't really have any revenge stories.. I don't really go for revenge. The only revenge story I have happened a couple hours ago. My sisters boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and I got up to go to the bathroom and he stuck his foot out to trip me, and I stumbled, but I didn't fall. Later he was coming down the stairs, and when he was walking for the door I stuck my leg out and tried to trip him... but he only stumbled too :p

Haha. Suits seem kinda uncomfortable..

megan9987 wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 11:28pm

bluecondition wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 at 5:52pm :
yeah its quite a common one these days. Revenge was had.

she runs the place like its the 80s which means one thing - power-suits and champagne. its actually a lot of fun but its hard to keep up with her sometimes!

Haha, can I hear the revenge story?

I understand completely :haha: How do you like the power-suits?

megan9987 wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 10:02pm

bluecondition wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 at 4:43pm :
chilli toilet paper. I will say nothing more on the matter.

She is safe when it comes to pranks but dangerous in other ways.

:haha: I actually read about a prank like that!
Hope you were okay after it :haha:

Dangerous in other ways?

megan9987 wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 7:45pm

bluecondition wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 at 2:14pm :
yeah, I used to live with my best friend and we would do silly stuff to each other, nothing too serious, but then when I moved into a student house at Uni it was on another level entirely. I have some stories...but now i live with a 45 year old German lady so i am pretty safe

Haha, awesome :) Can I hear one of the stories?
Haha, yes, a german 45 year old women does seem pretty safe :haha:

megan9987 wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 3:54pm

bluecondition wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 at 5:54am :
safe for another year! although once you go to college or move in with room mates really its open season for pranks. Be afraid....

You're so right! Did that happen to you ? :p

megan9987 wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 1:17am

bluecondition wrote on Apr 5th, 2011 at 2:12pm :
swans make a good audience but they don't pay so well...

so did you get fooled? i was out late the night before so slept safely through the danger time!

Haha, that's true :p

No, luckily, I didn't get pranked at all :cool:
That's good you didn't either! Really no one I know is a big prankster, so I'm okay :haha:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 read next