blazzingxx

blazzingxx's Profile Comments

evan23 wrote on May 28th, 2016 11:39pm

Loving these Aria tabs. Wish you did "This is Rock/Doom" and "Devil's Heat".

666Hellriser666 wrote on May 27th, 2016 8:27am

Nice Aria tabs. Keep it up!

salmon philippe wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 8:19am

blazzingxx wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 12:29pm :
Actually, I'm done a lot further on this song.
I've already done more than 75 seconds.

I just wanted to ask you if the sound is good.

Yes , the sound is really good , keep it up , you have a very nice sound when you record

evolucian wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 1:59pm

hey man... a further set back... I have to practice for an audition... but not too long now.

Dr.Blues wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 9:46am

Hey bro, how was the trip?

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 3:39am

Congrats on the front page!

salmon philippe wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 6:30am

blazzingxx wrote on Jan 13th, 2010 at 1:17pm :
You too, Happy New Year!

As you noticed, I'm back! (yay...).

Glad to see you back , are you still playing classical music too ?
have you seen the page I wrote about my father's music ? he's a composer

salmon philippe wrote on Jan 13th, 2010 7:42am

Hello man ! and Happy new year !
and thanks for your super ratings on my modest tabs !!!
maybe you have tried to send me PM (private message ) but I cannot recieve any of them on UG so please , if you want to speak to me, write on my profile page, or my mail (if you still have it)... I am listening to all of your songs , very cool
Have you got some new tabs too ?

salmon philippe wrote on Nov 22nd, 2009 4:39pm

Hey man , thanks for your visit and comments , of course the drums have been simplified but I am not a drummer (I mean I do this only for the guitarists) and I did this only for the guitar slide solo which was not so easy to write down (for me !) though it is easy to play.
How are you ? still between metal and classical ?

Jackson kv wrote on Oct 15th, 2009 1:38am

man I havent been on UG in a while, whats up man Did ou ever have any luck with that hate eternal solo tab?? I treid learning it by ear it didnt really work out

- Aaron

evolucian wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 9:45pm

blazzingxx wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 at 11:36pm :
I think next cover is going to be "manowar - hail and kill"...
no more covers... original or i'll never listen again, lol... I don't care what you can "really" do cos in all honesty, it doesn't do shit for me. I want to hear you compose your own stuff with the same care you record the covers.

I don't care if you can play superfast or superslow... Dragonforce does nothing for me, Paul Gilbert has no soul, and Cacophany had its time of "Oh wow, these guys are so fast..."

If you are doing classical... grade 4, 5 or 6? Use the knowledge you have and practice songwriting. If you play other peoples songs it is not gonna teach you anything about your own playing. But writing your own songs will!

If you ignore my request, then I'll put it down to age and leave it at that. if you follow up on it, I'll be more than glad to listen and give comments and help if needed.

evolucian wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 9:20pm

blazzingxx wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 at 11:08pm :
Before some weeks I get new amps, so still I havent recorded them yet. (amps sounds awsome )
Anyway that was my last recording whitch I was working on summer:
http://www.4shared.com/file/131463756/7c59e7a9/Tor rero.html

I havent uploaded it on UG. (You can see only old,short version on UG)
Thats realy not finished & I wont continue it... Starting from begining is better

Its a very nice recording dude... reminds me of Iron Maiden's "Killers" years... now that is a trip down memory lane for me. Guitars slightly out of tune between takes, slightly. Your squeal at 25 seconds should go higher I think or at least bent up more a little to the next note.

But overall, nicely done. I'd still suggest some reverb. Its needed, unless you are going for that raw 70's sound, although they did have reverb.

But think about it dude... you been online for a while now, you could have made something for the experiment ;)

evolucian wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 8:20pm

blazzingxx wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 at 9:03pm :
Well...
Yesterday I had an idea on one my own song... I just made it in 5 minutes. There is no stereo, drumbs, bass (More like live performance).
But thats my first that kind of improvisation.
I uploaded it here for ya:
http://www.4shared.com/file/131439036/881139be/234 .html

Um, thats cool... but perhaps if you took more than 5 minutes it could be great. For live performance I'd also suggest reverb and delay for a bigger and warmer sound. Maybe you were in a hurry when u did it... but in future, take your time, make sure all fits and that all of it flows to the next. Your riff was cool, the lead line a little... it had parts that carried the track nicely but it went a little downhill after that. Not trying to be mean, just helping a little.

evolucian wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 5:10pm

blazzingxx wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 at 5:58pm :
I won my respublic classical guitar competition. (In my age group 14/16)
And that was before half year.

Very well done dude... now start writing your own stuff :D

evolucian wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 12:39pm

blazzingxx wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 at 2:12pm :
Sorry, right now I realy dont have any time.
Btw, I have one achievement which means Im one of best guitarists in my age.
Cool, whats the achievement?

evolucian wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 10:50am

hello... come take part in the "evolved avo" experiment in musician talk... You are a good guitarist so give it some thought :)

Jackson kv wrote on Jul 17th, 2009 5:45pm

oh i dont know then theres no guitar pro of it just the mp3 i gave you

Jackson kv wrote on Jul 17th, 2009 5:09pm

no problem about the wait i dont really get what you mean like the whole song??

if you click high quality on the video, its exactly the quality if you buy the album

heres the tab just missing the solo

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/h/hate_eternal /two_demons_tab.htm

the rythm is the riff with the 2:29 on it etc

other than that i dont really know what you mean, that mp3 i posted it the best though

salmon philippe wrote on Jul 5th, 2009 5:51am

hello and thanks for your "I dont have comments for it... "

salmon philippe wrote on Jun 24th, 2009 2:09pm

Hello friend from the east, thanks for commenting my clapton cover , you are right , the solo is not very good ... but this is a live recording and I do not play the solo (my partner, Sylvain does) I sung and played the rythm guitar only.
If you wanna hear my rock solos , just listen to my skills ...

1 2 3 read next