blandguitar

blandguitar's Profile Comments

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 10:24pm

Just Passin.................have you seen my thinline tele build yet? Post a wee comment on the end if you like......Just askin.......

chuckflan333 wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 2:25pm

Oh I've been around. Life picked up really fast out of nowhere. I plan to start posting again once I get back home tomorrow. You can all stop missing me :p

gatechballer wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 11:13pm

blandguitar wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 at 10:27am :
Hey, i didn't realize i had a comment, did you get this sorted out with the wah? i can't remember if you'd gotten it to work.

Oh yeah I did. All that actually happened was that one of the 8 pins was in the connector, but not actually soldered. So I soldered it and it works great! thanks for the help though. I actually just recieved the true bypass switch so I gotta get working on that real soon

gatechballer wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 9:04pm

So you tried helpin me out with my wah mod problem (I'm the idiot that didn't realize the 8 pin connector slid right out so I desoldered it). Well I desoldered it again, and re-soldered again, and I have the exact same problem. Just a half open wah sound. You mentiond that the problem could be that I fucked the pot or clutch up.....how can I check this?

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Dec 14th, 2009 2:42pm

blandguitar wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 3:40pm :
same, but i figured since you commented me about the review you prefered it this way. i'll email you whenever i need more.

yea sorry i prefer email. i dont even know why i posted the comment to be honest :D. ok... i can do all the parts for 115 shipped to your door without the fretboard (parts only)... how do you want the fretboard?

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 3:19pm

OK ill take a look. i answer emails and PMs quicker than I answer profile comments because i never know thta i get them

blandguitar wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 at 1:45pm :
3 1 meg pots long shaft, 4 long shaft 500k, narrow fretwire, medium height. i'd like to go 1 pound or 2 pounds, whatever the bulk wire is. rosewood f-board and red inlay dots.

i'm deciding to go narrow because i wanna do a dulcimer and banjo build eventually as well. maybe even the dulcimer before my electric

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 2:56pm

blandguitar wrote on Nov 29th, 2009 at 4:42pm :
hey, ever work out a price for those parts? the 7 pots. finger board. fret wire. inlay dots. anything else i forgot?

i remember the pots... the rest, however, i do not... refresh my memory por favor?

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Nov 7th, 2009 4:13am

link me to the review por favor?

by the way, i hope you used the proper name - TDM Pickups :D

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Nov 7th, 2009 4:09am

blandguitar wrote on Nov 5th, 2009 at 8:24am :
hey i did the review on UG. want me to do one on h.c?

sure :D

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Nov 5th, 2009 3:19am

epic winz!!1! :p:

blandguitar wrote on Nov 4th, 2009 at 5:44am :
hey. finally got to testing it on my vox pretty awesome. i'll do the reviews today.

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Oct 31st, 2009 10:17am

blandguitar wrote on Oct 29th, 2009 at 12:13pm :
hey. just waiting to test it with my real amp. i can't judge as well on a shit ss 15w. i should get to it tomorrow night. if not, sunday. but expect five stars my friend

awesome. thanks :cheers:

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Oct 25th, 2009 6:24pm

awesome. if you wouldn't mind, please post a review in the GB&C or on harmony central??? ;)

blandguitar wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 at 7:52pm :
good. great really. i almost get a flange sound riffing quick with both pups on. harmonics blow the dimetime out of the water. needless to say. when i get 80 bucks and am in ned of a pup. i'll be pm-ing you. i might sell a couple pups to this chick that is building her first guitar, so that'll be another 80 saved towards you.

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 5:20pm

ah ok. how do they sound over all?

blandguitar wrote on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 9:09pm :
haha. yeah. i got them installed. badass. still gotta test the cleans on my vox though. thanks man

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Oct 20th, 2009 9:34pm

wow... for a second i had a brain fart and was like OMG DID I FORGET TO SEND JARED HIS PICKUPS?!?! then i realized i sent them weeks ago haha

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 7:14pm

blandguitar wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 7:41am :
i'm very glad you checked them. thanks. how was the movie? i'm probably gonna ask for a new floyd for christmas. i might buy an indian flute at where i work. i love this badass one in the key of G. inlaid with turquoise. falcon fetish. just awesome. not sure of which wood

sounds interesting. movie is going well. i was out last night until 2:45am before my intestinal track told me to go home :haha

you should get the pickups by monday... tuesday the latest :D

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 2:27am

blandguitar wrote on Sep 2nd, 2009 at 5:56pm :
oh i see. so why were you involved? your camera or something?

because I was asked if I knew anything about making a movie and I said "nope but i'll give it a shot". plus I'm the only one with an ear for audio because of my home studio.

you should be getting those pickups by monday. I had to send them out a little late because I found a faulty connection and had to take apart and resolder one of the pickups... I always do a QC inspection before I ship them :D

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Sep 1st, 2009 5:10am

blandguitar wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 at 5:59pm :
did he do something cool? also, don't forget the insurance please

i wont. he got struck by lightning so this dude made up this whole movie about his life and shit... it's more bullshit than reality but the stuff about him being fucked up in the head is all true

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 8:57pm

blandguitar wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 at 2:52pm :
details on movie? also, so it has ben mailed then?

i'm dropping it off in the morning to the post office.

it's a documentary about this dude's uncle

nuthinbuttrubl8 wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 8:34pm

blandguitar wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 9:01pm :
still haven't finished?

just haven't had a chance to get to the post office yet. i'll drop it off at the post office on my way to the chiropractor tomorrow... i was up until 2am filming :sad:

kiwi68 wrote on Aug 18th, 2009 12:18pm