bikerboyjosh

bikerboyjosh's Profile Comments

fraifable wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 5:57pm

hey I am in ormskirk and Im looking for musicians..

Colohue wrote on Jun 10th, 2011 2:34pm

bikerboyjosh wrote on Jun 6th, 2011 at 3:42pm :
yeah, I'm still on Rossall road, you?

sorry I took a while to reply, I don't check my profile on here that often, I'll update my notifications settings

Technically I have three homes now, but work takes me all around the country, so I'm rarely home.

Colohue wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 12:43pm

Stupidly busy.

Still living at the same place?

Colohue wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 3:53pm

bikerboyjosh wrote on May 31st, 2011 at 3:59pm :
Haha, fair enough. How many have you got on the go?

Cool, sounds fun. I might pop in some time.

Not too bad, in a band that are gonna start gigging a fair bit soon, I'll let you know where and when if you want. Plus starting a new project with a couple of friends this week or next.

Well, recently my laptop broke. Since then I'm copywriting for a brand new all in one media service, interviewing and handling promotions for a new music festival, marketing a graphic novel called Eternal Descent, then, every now and then, trying to get some sleep. I also still write.

Poker night tonight if you're into that.

You'll have to let me know when you start performing. What sort of stuff is it you're doing?

Colohue wrote on May 31st, 2011 4:25pm

bikerboyjosh wrote on May 31st, 2011 at 11:03am :
haha, yeah I'd been out most of the day. Usually in 'spoons, but on sunday we were in Kings and Wyre Light.

How're all your musical projects going?

What, all of them? Dude, far too much to ask.

A friend of mine owns the Royal Oak at current, so I'm spending a fair chunk of time there, doing the Poker nights and watching the football. How goes your own musicianship?

Colohue wrote on May 30th, 2011 1:45pm

bikerboyjosh wrote on May 30th, 2011 at 12:36pm :
how do, was it you I saw down Broadway last night? I may have been rather wasted, i do apologise haha

You did look a little wasted :P

Didn't know you were drinking in Fleetwood these days. Whereabouts do you favour?

Carrot wrote on Feb 25th, 2011 11:34pm

I've got about 450 - 500 + my HT-5

Cheers

Carrot wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 4:10pm

bikerboyjosh wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 4:08pm :
How do,

Just wondering if you're still interested in the Peavey 3120?

Cheers,

Josh

Hey

I am interested in it but its out of my price range atm, just bought a guitar that i couldnt resist,

Thanks
Josh

coco-loco wrote on Jan 4th, 2011 10:48am

bikerboyjosh wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 8:49am :
nah, you just loosen the string at the machine head, and then it should pop out of the 'tight-tune-tailpiece', if it doesn't just give it a pull and it'll pop out, then you just do it in reverse to re-string it, its real easy once you get going with it, i think there's a video of how the strings fit in a cross-section view on the ibanez website, hope this helps.

Josh

Ahh.

Awesome thank you. I'll let you know how it goes when my next string breaks, and I'll re-string 'em all then. Thanks so much. Seeing as this isn't the first good deed you've done for me I've added you as a buddy on the site.

Thanks so much though, seriously. :)

coco-loco wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 8:39am

I know this must be frustrating, but how do you actually re-string the Darkstone? do you have to unscrew the Bridge and then attach the string or something? Sorry, just a bit confused...

:cheers:

coco-loco wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 5:37am

bikerboyjosh wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 at 10:45pm :
nice, I'm glad you like it.

I'll buy you a pint if you're ever in England!

Haha, cheers...but I'm underage :( lol

coco-loco wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 6:37am

I WAS WRONG.

I WONT GET THE DARKSTONE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

I got it for my birthday yesterday, and am loving it. Seriously, thank you so much for all the info you gave me about it, because it honestly did convince me that it was worth buying. Mine has an awesome white finish, and as for weight, I am not finding it overly hard to maneuver.

Seriously. Thank you heaps. I really do appreciate it.

:cheers:

coco-loco wrote on Sep 25th, 2010 4:33am

bikerboyjosh wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 at 3:45am :
cool, you might find it a bit hard to move with for a while, just due to the change in weight if your casino is very light, 'cause the darkstone is made of Sapele wood, its pretty heavy, but once you're use to it, its fine.

If you get one send us a message, tel us how you get on with it

cheers

Alright, will do!!!

If i get it, I'll probably be getting it around Christmas, so I'll let you know then!

Thanks again!

coco-loco wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 8:28am

Seriously, thanks heaps.

It's no biggie about the late reply, so don't you worry! My guitar, a Casino (not to be mistaken with the Gibson Casino...it's a cheap brand no one loves), so this would be a great upgrade, and it's very light. Its really great to hear all of that coming from a Darkstone owner, so thank you heaps, I appreciate it heaps.

Cheers.

coco-loco wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 12:20pm

I read in a forum that you are currently playing an Ibanez Darkstone, and I was looking at getting one. Would you recommend them?

:cheers:

freddaahh wrote on Mar 30th, 2009 5:30pm

bikerboyjosh wrote on Mar 30th, 2009 at 4:29pm :

i like you're appreciation of real ale

I'm glad you do. Now, let's have a pint of Hobgoblin to celebrate!

jrcsgtpeppers wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 12:44am

bikerboyjosh wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 at 1:15pm :

i just find them rather mundaine to be honest, you can call them great, the amount of people who like them prove that, but the best there was and ever will be? no, you can't say that, not with the amount of people who either don't like them, or like a band better, and whos to say what will come in the future, a rather short-sighted statement if you ask me

But they were so incredible. THey covered so many different genres of music. Something no one else will ever do. Bands are only one type of music. The beatles played all of them. They were so very talented

jrcsgtpeppers wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 9:54pm

Out of everyband you have up on there. Why not the beatles? They were great. The best there ever was and will ever be.

shavs wrote on Jun 6th, 2008 6:54am

Coz they give me a headache...

shavs wrote on May 22nd, 2008 8:46pm

Aw! I love scones! I'm not a big fan of things that are too sweet..

1 2 read next