beckyjc

beckyjc's Profile Comments

richardlpalmer wrote on Jul 24th, 2012 5:43pm

WOOT!

ProfDrum wrote on Mar 16th, 2012 4:45pm

ProfDrum wrote on Feb 28th, 2012 at 10:06am :
The tables have turned, now I want YOUR Jag

Oh wait. It was me who wanted you jag in the first place. The tables have turned and turned again, leaving them in exactly the same position.

StillSublime wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 1:16am

I lurked you. :)

ProfDrum wrote on Feb 28th, 2012 10:06am

The tables have turned, now I want YOUR Jag

Twofly wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 6:31am

Hey hey :)

zakkwyldefan79 wrote on Oct 30th, 2011 11:58pm

Welcome to the UG Team!

:cheers:

northernboy1987 wrote on Oct 15th, 2011 1:25pm

beckyjc wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 at 4:35pm :
You are the male version of myself. I thought youd like to know.
Yeah i check my profile on here all the time..............oops! So a year later, thanks :) I do like knowing that :)

xLenchenxP wrote on May 14th, 2011 12:08pm

So many favourite bands??:-)
wicked page...;D
wow.....
:-P

guitarlord28 wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 10:02pm

Saw you had an Orange Thunder 30. I was checking that amp out, and I was wondering, can I hit Mastodon-style gain and tones?

Doogy-Style wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 7:57pm

you're welcome !

Doogy-Style wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 9:08pm

Hi there !

You don't know me, actually I just saw your profile because I was reading your review about your orange amp (which was interesting by the way).
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I just listened to your "lonely jam" track, and that I wanted to congratulate you about it. I thought you had a really nice touch and I've really enjoyed listening to it. I'm not a big musician or anything, so it's worth what it's worth, but I felt it might be encouraging.
So keep on rocking !

Alex

vacant_pistol wrote on Nov 19th, 2010 5:13pm

do you have a youtube account? i was browsing lany vc30 vids earlier and i saw a similar username, and i saw you just post on a thread.

Rory's_strat wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 12:33pm

heyyy, just wondering how the Thunder 30 head is? i'm really looking into buying one, is it beautiful? haha x

darkwolf291 wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 9:37pm

Checked out your blog for the Small Clone mods.
Gonna have to try 'em when I can get my hands on one

W35M4N wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 2:36am

I clicked your profile cause I was bored and saw you submitted a HoF tab, and then I looked at your music section. :O You listen to so much good stuff....

darkwolf291 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 9:39pm

That's some nice lookin' gear you have there

ProfDrum wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 7:42pm

I want your jag D:

beckyjca wrote on Sep 5th, 2010 2:29am

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 3:45pm :
Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that

:haha:

........

:haha::haha:

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 4:45pm

Hi Dear

a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

beckyjca wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 3:00pm

necrosis1193 wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 at 6:37pm :
When did you get the Orange cab? And how does it sound?

Twas a few months ago, got it used, and it sounds great, lots of clarity and punchy lows. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next