bass-man9712

bass-man9712's Profile Comments

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 8:11pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 at 10:38am :
i'm not saying you shouldn't be sorry XD i'm joking haha
oh god, tell me where and when you're driving so i won't be there haha.ha.. you're gonna end up losing your liscense you know that right?

ok DAD! LOL....
no know, i was just running super late for a confrence .....
blame my jetta! she makes it so fun to speed :) lol

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 3:43pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 at 3:24am :
lol why are you saying sorry about my sorry? LOL nvm
great to hear haha!
105 :O!!!!!! holy crap speed demon today or something XD?

no 105 is slow for me :)
idk y i said sorry. so HA..... ill take it back.
im not sorry....

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 4:48am

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 5:34am :
LOL i said i was sorry jeeze
But anyways hows it going?

sorry...
its goin gooooood .... :))
was doin 105 mph on the highway today- passed 3 COPS set up at speed stops.... didnt get pulled over.... must be my lucky dayyyy..... YESSS!

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 3:01am

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 at 8:59pm :
ha, if thats a good thing then thanks, if not :O haha
i dunno, i though i saw one of your posts in another thread saying you were a guy or something along those lines XD

haaha ok then .....

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 2:53am

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 at 4:00pm :
haha yeah i could have but that wouldn't make me very honest now would it
hahaha i said i was wrong though so that means something

haah u r silly. may i ask WHY u thought i was a man???? LOL

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 6:11pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 26th, 2010 at 9:07pm :
haha i'm sorry i thought you were a man XD

i guess ill forgive u :) ... but dude thats just wierd... u coulda kept that one to urself LOL

mcjosh wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 6:13pm

*lurk lurk lurk*
>_>

Shadowenspirit wrote on Jun 22nd, 2010 7:04am

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 at 3:38pm :
wow really long time no speak haha.. (decided to talk to people on by friends list )

how are you?

Wow it really has been quite awhile! I am okay, I have been working a lot / catching up with some old friends. How about you? Anything new and exciting?

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 11:01pm

OR i kick you out of the deal... :D Im just kidding! I could never do that! But i could set fire to your establishment and steal the even flashier/more popular ..yea i like that plan XD wait wait wait! How did it go down from 9 to 5??! How bout 75%??! I like this plan better too :)
LOl thankx :D im a lazy person too so getcha :)
yea i usually listen to music while answering LOL my teachers will be happy to hear this loljk

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 10:51pm

Oh yea whoever said i wasnt smart got it all wrong!!lol :P
haha really? which one? wait we should do what? :D
AHHAH :D I should hope youre not a girl!! :) But yes that whole song is just a silly concept!
haha i yep..first rule that we learned in Stalkingschool: always complement our stolkee lol:)
uh yea wait no the "creeping me out" part started when you agreed with my chip business lol JK

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 10:40pm

HAHA yea "SEAN PAUL gimme dea lite gimme de light Sean Paul" OH wow
yea i dont think you want to know what goes on in my mind ^_^
haha yep i think ill pass on your overdue projects lol i dont know how they would fit into my scheme 0_0
haha of course! you would be freakin crazy to NOT like awkwardness!! It gives life a sparkle of joy!! ....?lol
haha maybe 4..O.o
Im sorry im sorry! I just want people to feel good about themselves! I am a VERY generous person!! lol JK I let people burn in their despair daily lol JK to that too :)

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 10:31pm

haha well im like NOt good! this morning i was suppose to go to my friends house at 10:00 and i woke up at 12:00 >.> lol
haha i like it!! Itll be a REVoluTIONn!!
Yea i know huh?? I didnt even want it!...my parents just all of a sudden came up to me and said "your appointment is going to be next Thursday" ME = O_O
yea a lot of people are like that i guess but my family we sometimes take things the the extreme (well we used to atleast)
oh i dont do it for my OWN benefit!! remember how i said i graduated with a degree in the art of stalking?? Well to keep the degree i need to stalk at least one person sooo yea either make it 5.99 or else im calling the whole thing off LOL :D
Maybe i know and maybe i dont O_O ever thought about that??! huh?!!! LOL no on a scale from 1-10, 10 being completely honest, id give you a 3. LOL JK (:
Im not telling you!! You know why? >.<

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 10:31pm

yea its good that your over it :) but still :/
haha I do mostly covers too but then i also do acoustic originals which is why i REALLy want an acoustic guitar :D
an industrial vacuum lol more like the DUROVAC industrial vacuum lol *I have alot of time on my hands right now lmao (:*

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 10:09pm

yep exact same here..but i find that if i just mess around with my guitar or something then i feel a lot better its weird sometimes lol
haha well guitar hero is the only way that i even heard of "One" haha so yea thats kindof embarrassing lol
oh wow if it was hard for you, it would be hell for me! Id probably take one look at the tab and then hyperventilate !! ok maybe not that extreme but you know ((:
haha yes totally! ahh okay yea..is the Crusade a forum?? Ill definitely look at it if i can find it ^_^
haha yep thats me...the one and only!

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 9:59pm

haha almost all of your favorite bands are in my list lol :D so if i have suckish bands then so do you!! JK :)
Im just shutting up about every thing lol :X haha i confuse myself sometimes :P
True (: True laughing is good for people
I really dont know...im just repeating what my mom told me off of his website i think he said something about playing recitals FOR other people
ok sure :P hey are you still in school?? Like school exams?
haha you know if you put together all of our comments, it would probably be long enough to make a book haha :D jk but that would be an awesome book :) haha
lol yes its my fault! I'M GUILTY! lol yes thats good that theyre getting better id be friking happy too! :D

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 9:47pm

sure it makes you smart! So...what do you really do? Like whats your job? Oh totally! I graduated and got a degree in the ARt of Stalking from uhh the internet. Yea thats it..i take internet classes lol
Your not THAT much taller. I think my dad "mismeasured " because i cant be 5"4...im more like 5"6 haha :)
haha yea no prize for you except virtual tacos :D
JEEZE to you Brendan you ask a lot of questions haha just go with the flow!! Maybe the 798-785 came from... STUFF like i said before haha :)

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 1:44am

OR you give me the money to do the decorating and i take the money that the business makes and give YOU the 10% ..no.. make it 9% because i like odd numbers better :D
aww well thanks to you too for taking the time to rewrite it :)
you know what i realized? i take 15 minutes out of my day to write you comments aka "to stalk you" lol :)

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 1:44am

haha you know it!! hey slow down so that I can catch up! aww yea theyre the same, but their different, but theyre same, yes...but their different... ^_^
lol youre just trying to slip around the question with a confusing statement haha :D
but we all know that youd go for the barbie..
:D haha
yes yes i am cause im awesome like that loljk :) but only an awesome stalker stalks their awesome stokee
haha well i took the apology back ^_^ nah its still there ;)
Random !@#$@#$^&%^*^%^$%#.789 to Random ^%&R%&^$R#%($^$*$&^%$&#.05 to Random retort to the Random comeback to the response to the answer to the random question i know huh!?! you got that right! Lol

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 1:43am

LOL it reminds me off a Sean Paul song ROFL *sorry i brought that up LMAO*
haha all my email consists of is "school research service" and astrology horoscopes that i never look at lol
Whoa i said almost the same thing about good awkwardness again yesterday :)
haha what the hell am i talking about?? i dont even own a webcam!! Rofl the stalkee nice one ^_^ only true geniuses think of that lol oops im not suppose to call people geniuses anymore >.>jk

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 1:43am

yes it does! wow! thats kindof awesome! but actually, id be worried too ;) haha totally! i think it would be quite successful (: hahajk
my counseling?? i guess basically getting along with each other in my family...like how to stop fighting about stupid things lol then also i guess like repetitive thinking of things that scare me .,.like some movies for example haha
uhh yea isnt that how it works?! lol yeaa i want a raise :) make it 5.99/hour or else the whole thing weve got going here stops :D
haha :) i m still not buying anything from you! its probably all faulty!! lol yea a faulty sense of security!!
it means that thats for me to know and you to figure out :p jk

read previous 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 read next