bass-man9712

bass-man9712's Profile Comments

mcjosh wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 4:09pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 at 9:59am :
aww relax man, i'd miss you too much *rips it up*

<3 (no homo >.> <3

:heart:

mcjosh wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 2:44pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 at 1:21am :
you like what you see? ;D

... *restraining order*... >.>

D:

</3

mcjosh wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 4:03pm

hehehehe *stalk stalk lurk*

Alice637 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2010 11:51am

bass-man9712 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2010 at 3:00am :
ahhaha getting stressed out yet? ;P. So how you enjoying your summer? I'm almost done. i got about 2 1/2 weeks left i don't want to go back haha, it involves me having to pay attention lol.
no worries i'm not on here as much as i used to be. you don't have a normal computer?

I think i will start to get stressed out tomorrow when I actually have the results in my hand D: My summer is fantastic :D! how was yours? I go back to school pretty soon too :(
I do have a normal computer, but It's broken too D:

Alice637 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2010 10:08pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 at 10:55pm :
thanks i appreciate it. ahhhh i hate waiting for marks, you always end up second guessing yourself lol. i'm sure you passed :P, they'd probably let you know if you failed haha, i'll have my fingers crossed for you just in case though :P. eww math lol, i'm good at it (yeah i'm a nerd 8D ) but i don't like it, it's too boring. i bet you aced them all , seemed like you took them seriously so i can't see you failing

haha! Thank you :D I hope i've passed them, i'll find out on Tuesday.
Sorry it took me so long to reply by the way, I broke my laptop and had no way to get on the internet D: x

shore95 wrote on Aug 20th, 2010 10:57pm

GED= General education Deploma....its like a high school deploma, but u got out by test, not credits, and u usely have to be 16 to get them. its what u get if u drop out most of the time

shore95 wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 5:39pm

ya i try not to....start school tommorow as a freshman....they havent got my records yet, cuz texas i basicly have a GED... its the age thing
ya my life is fucked up and crazy but i wouldent trade it for anything until i make the CG

shore95 wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 3:00am

i actuly got kicked out...my step mom was beating me and one day she grabbed my throat and i said hell no and punched her..........it ok now. im living with my real mom. but i mite be prego.....

Alice637 wrote on Aug 6th, 2010 3:09pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Aug 4th, 2010 at 12:43pm :
oops... LOL i thought i replied my bad

same, you can completely butcher the song and who cares :P? unless you get out of the shower and someone makes a smart ass comment about it XD. How's it now? you done with exams i'm assuming. Yeah alot of school don't do it for some reason, can't figure out why though because it's a great way to figure out if thats what you wanna do with your life and especially if you do it over the summer. I'm turning 17 in 14 days XD. Exactly, if you hate it then it's kinda pointless unless you just need the money :/

exactly :D haha. oohh, happy birthday incase I don't speak to you before then :D Yeahh, exams are over. Finally :| I get my results on the 24th of August. Hopefully I haven't failed them all haha. I think I've definately failed Math but apart from that, I think I've at least passed the rest of them. D:

Alice637 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 1:50pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 12:23am :
haha i get what you mean, i can't sing if my life depended on it . Yeah there's certain times when you gotta do sing like in the shower right LOL.
yeah exams suck haha, they take alot of time and stress lol.. Yeah hopefully XD, you should put it up sometime because it sounds pretty cool .
hahah well that's the shitty part, it's 'technically' through school so they don't have to pay me which my boss doesn't . So i do the work but i get paid in experience i guess you'd say hahaha... yeah i know it sucks ;P. but i probably would get paid loads and loads XD

haha, that's true :D Shower singing is pretty good though, I'm not sure why, but I never care about how I sound in the shower. Exams are rubbbiiiissshhhh. Work Experience? We don't get that in schools here until next year, when i'll be 17. Or it might even be the year after that, I can't remember |: But anyway, I'm actually looking forward to work experience , so long as it's something i'll enjoy :)

Alice637 wrote on Jul 21st, 2010 10:18pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 at 11:50pm :
wow that sounds awesome! Are you one of the singers or just instruments? and i'm assuming you write your own stuff right?
Well i'm working for a construction company, we do alot of house stuff like windows, siding and all the fun stuff but we're also framing up a garage too. So i'm pretty busy .

Noo, i'm just the instruments. I can sing a bit, but not brilliantly. So i just let the other two do all that. I only sing when i'm REALLY needed to. Which is very rarely :D
We've not written much of our own stuff, yet. The three of us have been pretty busy with exams and stuff, and now it's summer. Hopefully we'll get some more stuff done though :]
oh wow. That sounds pretty cool :) do you get paid loads and loads? :D

Alice637 wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 10:56pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 at 10:53pm :
that's great to hear . haha thats awesome, what kinda stuff do you play?
i'm starting 'work' on Monday! i'm excited an nervous at the same time.. and i'm gonna miss being lazy all summer but oh well, other than that it's going great

well, we're an acoustic band. There's two singers, and I play all the instruments, usually piano and guitar. It's a nice set up, I like it :D
oohh, awesome! What job have you got?

Alice637 wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 10:00pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 at 1:32am :
haha no problem us ADD people have to stick together XD
so hows it going? you on summer break now?

haha!
It's actually really good thanks :D We're on our summer break yeah. I played a gig today, it went really well. how about you? :D

Alice637 wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 10:35pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 at 5:31pm :
i can imagine XD.. same thing happens to me when i answer comments hahah, if they are long enough it takes me like an hour.
we may have ADD lmao

haha! We might actually that's a good point :p also, thanks for the add :D

Alice637 wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 5:00pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 at 1:35am :
no problem
hahaha still more than i did, i just got lazy after the 10 and stuck an 'etc.' after it XD

haha! it took me ages to make my list, because i kept getting distracted

thecrimsondawn wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 4:51pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 7:31pm :
heeeey, was kinda wondering where you'd been haha
i've been great, just finished a heat wave so i'm happy to not be sweating my butt off hahaha. Actually i got that co op i was always talking about i start next week. I got in with a company that does pretty much everything: windows, siding, additions, decks you name it . so i'm pretty excited about that. other than that not too much has been going on, been a relax couple weeks of summer. How about you? Anything new with the band or anything fun/exciting?

wow that sounds like a great opportunity. i'm glad you're enjoying it! new and exciting? well i've been doing some music with other friends, some collab projects. lots of fun, and great practice. i've been thinking about recording on my own some songs i wrote before the band, just some acoustic work for the fun of it. idk yet.

Alice637 wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 5:09pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2010 at 6:48pm :
hahah wow you actually took the time to write ALL you favourite bands XD... i was lurking but i didn't want to be "rude" lol

haha, thanks man :D I get bored quite easily, and i'm pretty sure there's still a few i've missed out :p

thecrimsondawn wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 2:53pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 at 5:50pm :
Damn.. i feel like the only one still in school on here lol, but next friday i get a bbq with my class so it'll make this time worth it haha. whoa you're like superwoman haha, thats amazing though that you get to see your art in actual published books, i'd like to see some of it if you don't mind one time . at least you're being kept busy and not tearing your hair out again from boredom lol. i'm gonna be working all summer for school so i'll be kept busy and maybe get all fit and muscley for the new school year hahaha... probably not ;P

sorry too much for one message, they gotta give us more characters to use in these messages lol

hey, sorry i haven't been on for a while. things got really busy. but hopefully i'm back now. lol. how've you been? anything new?

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 6:49pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 11:22am :
LOL i don't think that's even possilbe!!! did you modify it at all because that's insanely fast for a little car.
"Don't listen to her Lilly! Fight the power!!" haha my mom calls her car betty so i might just be used to your problems XD. Why Lilly though?

idk it just fits :) lol my last cars name was pablo LOL

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 1:22pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 1:03am :
yeah darn right XD haha
lol i'm suprised you got your Jetta to even go that fast they aren't exactly speed freak hahaha joking.. Damnit M0lliPOP's Jetta! stop making it so fun!

ive got 130mph in it before ..... its pretty speedy for a little automatic lol. :)
"shhh lilly ... its ok... dont pay him no attention...." *rubs her reassuringliy*
yes ... i named my car lilly... i have problems .... :0