bass-man9712

bass-man9712's Profile Comments

aerorocker101 wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 11:27pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 at 6:16pm :
Pour quoi are you and him talking in the 3rd person? Who is lurker?

And it seems i'm not the only one you called a lurker ;P
lurker is the one lurking. lurker must get lurking language down

aerorocker101 wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 11:26pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 at 6:16pm :
Pour quoi are you and him talking in the 3rd person? Who is lurker?

And it seems i'm not the only one you called a lurker ;P
haha lurker is watching lurker.... >.>
<.<

aerorocker101 wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 8:28pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 at 3:20pm :
hahaha i'm an occasional lurker ;P, i only do it when i'm bored. You make it sound like you're an expert lurker
lurker on the way of being expert lurker

aerorocker101 wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 6:36pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 9:01pm :
lol so are you saying you lurked me first?

I guess in the big picture we're all just deciple lurkers then, huh ;P
haha future lurker gets it!

aerorocker101 wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 8:25pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 3:19pm :
>.>...
<.<...

LIES! I... I don't even know how to lurk!... >.>. Lol but honestly i may or may not have lurked you, don't exactly remember actually . But to cover both bases, Hey hows it going .
lurker is workin on becoming lurker master. thats why lurker lurked you

aerorocker101 wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 6:48pm

LURKER

.Kelsie. wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 2:10pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 at 6:17pm :
haha well i hope that lasts for a while, last week the whole filter at my school was down so we could go on Facebook, youtube all that stuff but it only lasted a day or two. Ha thanks, i had the sun right in my eye so thats why i got that look on my face haha. Yeah i know eh? I've been working pretty hard too because the school i wanna go to needs a higher average than i had last year, been kept busy all week with assignments and tests and all that fun stuff XD haha. Yeah i'll send you the one i already have because it's on private, even though i missed a couple bends but meh other than that it's ok. Dunno what songs to do exacty though haha, anything in particular you can think of?
I wish that would happen at our school! Lol We have like, super filters! Anything and everything fun is BLOCKED! Your video was amazing! You should totally do a bass cover of Disposable Heroes! I love that song!

entity0009 wrote on Oct 10th, 2010 1:20pm

Hah, I'm lurking on your profile and you can't see who I am >_>

Oh crap <_<

.Kelsie. wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 7:49pm

So, I've decided I'm kidnapping you for my fall dance at school.

jeffbecklad wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 3:33pm

Every time I read "UG's lead Magootsa" I read it in R. Lee Ermey's voice.

.Kelsie. wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 1:03pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 at 2:27pm :
Omg you're alive! ;P. haha i missed you too! So are you finally free or did you sneak on the computer again?

i'm great actually thanks XD. Been putting up with school (blah) and trying to figure out what to do with mah future haha. How about you? How's the past few months been? I finally got another picture up here so you can't say i need to ;P, eve nthouh it's a bad one but oh well haha. I'm also moving toward making videos on youtube with me playing but i'm still working out the whole sound thing, i have one already up as like a test one. Other than not a whole lot, or just too much to tell you in one message . Great to hear from you!
I am alive! Lol yeah I snuck on at school. They unblocked YouTube...for now. I know it! I saw it and it looks really good. :D They've been long. School's getting harder. I've been working my ass off. What about you? Ooh can't wait! I'll watch them when you put them up!

.Kelsie. wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 1:59pm

bass-man9712 wrote on May 27th, 2010 at 4:34pm :
lol just wait it out :P, you'll be back to freedom in no time haha. oh crap.. did he move or something? i wouldn't worry too much though, he might just be busy with alot of things, you never know. judging my your youtube channel you guys are really close so you should hear from him soon . (that may have sounded stalkerish but it's kinda hard to miss it lmao XD).. damn that sucks! my schools filter has been down for a while actually, we can go on facebook, youtube all that great stuff :P. ouch haha well video games can be entertaining for a while, depending on what you have. oh ya i'll be able to get some pictures up finally because either i'll get some from my dads wedding or from my uncle, either way i'll get at least something ;P
Omg I miss you! How are you? (:

shore95 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 3:47am

hahahaha im a mess

shore95 wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 11:43pm

lol im not enough?

shore95 wrote on Sep 24th, 2010 2:55am

hell ya

shore95 wrote on Sep 18th, 2010 4:44am

hun, i got kicked out of two reformitories. i can make anything fun and enjoyable ;)

shore95 wrote on Sep 11th, 2010 8:19pm

ya, and the collage i wanna go to wont take you until ur 17 either and my bdays a really awkward time. but im having fun

shore95 wrote on Sep 10th, 2010 2:45am

cant drop out. im 14. im just elgible for collage, but i wanna go to a military school so i cant go right now

mcjosh wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 8:02pm

Thanks for the roof, man. We can use it to its full potential ;)

Alice637 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 11:51pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Sep 5th, 2010 at 11:22pm :
Aweh, sorry to hear lol :P

I start the day after tomarrow (dun dun haha XD) but i'm not too worried about it, i mean i'm not gonna enjoy getting up at 6 in the morning every day but it's something to do, and i get to hang out with people i haven't seen in a while.

Ouch. 6am! D: That would be awful. I get up at 8am and I'm in school for around 8:30. It helps to live close to the school building :D Good luck!

read previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 read next