bass-man9712

bass-man9712's Profile Comments

shore95 wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 11:00am

haha we can be pretend ninjas exept only im not pretend 0_o

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 18th, 2010 2:06am

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 1:25pm :
Haha that sucks!!! Our finals are in feburary, we start christmas break on next thurday then we're off til like january 10th . Pssssssh at my house we always have unhealthy stuff, i'm probably gonna die faster but at least i'm gonna enjoy it . Me neither!!!
Well I got mine done and out of the way! We hardly EVER have junk food! Well, when my family was all sick we had ice cream! You aren't gonna die faster!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 7:04pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 8:18pm :
Haha it's cool for the variety i guess. I have so much stuff going on right now it's painful! Cannot wait until christmas break!!!!! I feel so bad for you . Haha POPTART PARTY!!!!! WOOO
Yes indeed it is! I know exactly how you feel! It's finals week over here. She doesn't buy them because they aren't healthy! She doesn't get any junk food ever! AAHHH! Lol I can't wait! (:

shore95 wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 5:47am

ninjas...........

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 12:32am

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 at 8:20pm :
We don't really have a specific band, we have certain musicians that are incrdible but they usually jump bands lol. I definately will soon, don't have time right now haha. :O :O :O SHE WON'T BUY POPTARTSSS?????? I'll get you some for your b-day haha ;P. Definately the chocolate ones, especially frozen
Awe, that's awesome. Yeah, I know how you feel. I don't have time for anything anymore. Lol Nope! She won't ever! Awe, why thank you. (: That sounds so good! I'll get you some for your birthday too!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 7:02pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 14th, 2010 at 8:38pm :
Suggest it! It's actually such and awesome thing to have at your school, you get to see the talent you have there and maybe even be a part of it. It's my goal before i leave high school to do it lol. YAAAAAY, love poptarts haha. What kind do you prefer? :P
It just sounds so awesome. We have a band at our school. They're called Split Lips and Lemons. They're really good, in my opinion, but they don't really have a genre, also in my opinion because they sound so different. You should check them out on YouTube. Omg, I have no clue. My mom won't even buy Pop Tarts because they aren't good for you. xD What kind do you prefer?

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 6:59pm

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 at 12:59pm :
bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 14th, 2010 at 8:37pm :
BREAD TO KILL, NOT TO CARE, DO JUST AS WE SAY!!
FINISHED HERE, GREETING DEATH, HE COMES TO TAKE AWAY!!!!
YOU WILL DO, WHAT I SAY, WHEN I SAY!!! BACK TO THE FRONT!!! YOU WILL DIE, WHEN I SAY, YOU MUS DIE!!!
*MUST. :P

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 6:59pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 14th, 2010 at 8:37pm :
BREAD TO KILL, NOT TO CARE, DO JUST AS WE SAY!!
FINISHED HERE, GREETING DEATH, HE COMES TO TAKE AWAY!!!!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 14th, 2010 8:09pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 13th, 2010 at 3:34pm :
It's kinda like a battle of the bands thing, we had the bands from our school come up anddo like a 20 minute set each, it was really good this year. Probably the best we've ever had. Haha don't stress, you'll get there when you get there . I owe you alot! When i see you i'll get you a box of poptarts to show how much i owe you >.>
That sounds so awesome! Our school was going to have something like that a few years ago, but it never happened. :( Awe! I'll give you some Pop Tarts too!!!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 14th, 2010 8:03pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 13th, 2010 at 11:36pm :
good plan

RUNNING BLIND THROUGH KILLING FIELDS, BRED TO KILL THEM ALL!!
VICTIM OF WHAT SAID SHOULD BE, A SERVANT 'TIL I FALL!!!
SOLIDER BOY, MADE OF CLAY, NOW AN EMPTY SHELL!!!
TWENTY ONE, ONLY SON, BUT HE SERVED US WELL!!!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 14th, 2010 12:06am

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 13th, 2010 at 3:35pm :
BACK TO THE FRONT!!!!
Let's start from the begining!

BODIES FILL THE FIELDS I SEE, HUNGRY HEROES END!!!
NO ONE TO PLAY SOLDIER NOW, NO ONE TO PRETEND!!!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 13th, 2010 9:26pm

YOU COWARD!!! YOU SERVANT!!! YOU BLINDMAN!!!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 13th, 2010 9:24pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 2:26pm :
Haha thanks ;D. Yeah!!!! I can't wait to start pumping out videos lol, saw a concert at my school and it's got me all ready to do them . I really wanna see yours too! Okie dokie, i already know Stairway so thats one down . For being so kick ass ;P haha i dunno buti woe you for something
What kind of concert did you see at your school? I'm workin' on it...kinda! I keep forgetting. I've been neglecting my bass for a while. You do not owe me anything! You're crazy! Lol

shore95 wrote on Dec 12th, 2010 2:13am

starts with a S..............
sugar cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 10:52pm

YOU WILL DO, WHAT I SAY, WHEN I SAY! BACK TO THE FRONT!!!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 8:03pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 9th, 2010 at 8:29pm :
Haha not always. But thank you so much!! Everyone keeps tryin to tell me i'm wrong all the time hahaha. This is the situation for the video, ok i'm getting a new mp3 player for christmas (can't have it now cuz my mom wants me to wait XD) so i will put a shit load of videos up just for you . Any requests? I owe you alot now haha.

Also YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND TOO!
Yes you are! Awe! I'm getting a new one too! Sweetness! I seriously cannot wait! Hell yeah! Um, Stairway to Heaven, Black Sunshine, and The Theft. You owe me a lot? For what? What do you owe me? xD

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 9th, 2010 10:51pm

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!!!

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 9th, 2010 7:51pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 8th, 2010 at 8:35pm :
well thank you madame ;P I greatly appreciate the acknowledgement haha
Hey, no thank you needed. You are always right! xD

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 8th, 2010 6:53pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 7th, 2010 at 8:22pm :
well just take breaks when you start getting upset, it does get annoying when you can't do it but it's totally worth it when you finally do
You are absolutely right my friend.

.Kelsie. wrote on Dec 7th, 2010 10:37pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 6th, 2010 at 10:48pm :
Haha well in that case do it! Challenge yourself all the time so you're constantly learning ;P. Just don't get frustrated haha, that'll be bad!
bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 6th, 2010 at 10:48pm :
I get frustrated really easily...

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next