bass-man9712

bass-man9712's Profile Comments

megan9987 wrote on May 25th, 2011 9:37pm

Hmm... Alright. How does 12% of my annual profits sound? :cool:
Hahah, a missing arm, eh?
:eek: My sister sleep talks so much.... I don't know why.. But it scares the crap out of me when someone sleep talks, I get all paranoid, and like can't sleep for the rest of the night!
Hahaha, an earthquake :p

I probably should check out the forums more.. I really have only been in there a little... and I mean little :P But yesh, in general, UG-ians rule :headband:
Yeah.. we would be completely different people! >_>
Over exaggerated a bit much? ^ :haha:

megan9987 wrote on May 25th, 2011 2:16am

Hmm... I guess that's not such a bad idea.. Insomniacs Anonymous! :p
I bet I would do that too, cause when someone first wakes up they're usually really out of it, like wondering if they missed their alarm or something, being 'blind' would make it a whole lot worse :haha:
Did you have to clean it? :haha:

Oh I know! I've never even met any trolls on here, to be honest. Such nice people are on Ultimate Guitar :p
Haha, yuppers, I can see it now. If I wouldn't have commented we would have both just kept viewing each other's pages, hahaha.

megan9987 wrote on May 24th, 2011 10:16pm

bass-man9712 wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 1:33pm :
Wow! Now i have to try this "sleep" thing, it sounds awesome! The only thing i can't get in the hang of is the closing eyes part. I always mess it up . Ohhh i've dreamt once, it involved a bunch of chipmunks in a wine factory... very, very messy .

Haha me too, i like just lurking around and randomly messaging people, i probably should have messaged you first but sometimes i get distracted haha, lucky enough that you did it first

Hmmm... it may take some practice at first, but I'm sure you'll be able to get it ;)
If all else fails, you can always use duct tape.. it fixes EVERYTHING! >_>
Hmm... that does seem quite messy. At least you woke up before it had to be cleaned.....?

Haha, I've been doing that a lot recently too :p It's a good way to add new people I guess :haha:
Oh yeah, I like commenting on people's pages :)

megan9987 wrote on May 22nd, 2011 11:18pm

bass-man9712 wrote on May 22nd, 2011 at 5:13pm :
I really should but i dunno how to do it anymore. What's it like? ;P

Thats a good way to look at it , some people get annoyed. I'm lucky you didn't

Well, it's quite amazing actually. It's like you're completely relaxed, and nothing can bother you. Also! If you get deep enough into sleep, you can do anything! Because you're dreaming! While I sleep, I usually get a whole bunch of guitars, and play gigs :)

Haha, I don't mind at all. I love adding and talking to new people :)

megan9987 wrote on May 22nd, 2011 4:55am

bass-man9712 wrote on May 21st, 2011 at 10:34pm :
You're welcome . Haha i'm alright, just tiiiired. I gotta try that sleep stuff people are always talking about lol.
Yup , i get bored on here sometimes so i just jump profiles or click on someone with cool name, and you were one of those few ;P

Same here actually, although I have tried that sleep thing that people talk about every 24 hours or so. You should try it :)

Hehe, I guess I'm lucky :D

megan9987 wrote on May 20th, 2011 12:08am

bass-man9712 wrote on May 19th, 2011 at 3:54pm :
I see you've seen me view your page ;P. Hey hows it going haha? You caught me on one of my lurking spree's :P

Haha, yup, that's what happened :p
I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking, what about you? :D
Haha, lurking sprees, eh?

megan9987 wrote on May 19th, 2011 8:19pm

I see you viewed my page.. Hello :p

shore95 wrote on May 1st, 2011 10:24pm

Kansas
duh

shore95 wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 10:30pm

*poke*
SPLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

mcjosh wrote on Jan 24th, 2011 12:49am

bass-man9712 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2011 at 7:47pm :
i be doin good, thanks for the question of which you asked.
How are you?

Pretty good, thanks. Currently procrastinating from writing this essay that I really don't want to write :(

mcjosh wrote on Jan 24th, 2011 12:15am

bass-man9712 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2011 at 7:11pm :
oh hay der sur

how u doin big boi?

mcjosh wrote on Jan 23rd, 2011 11:56pm

ohai

.Kelsie. wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 3:37pm

I'll have to get one too! Lmao I hate the snow too...for the most part. It's pretty, but it's cold, and I'm not a fan of cold. It's -8 outside and we still have school (when every other school in Indiana had a delay). So so gay! That would definetly be a good job to have. Awe, you'll have to tell me about it when you get back! I, personally, aren't a fan of the new Pokemon. I like to keep it old school. Eww, that class sounds dangerous. Lmao it sounds kinda hard. I'm just a dummy though. I'm not a fan of school, but I do try. :P I'm glad that you're confindent about it though! Good luck! Well, then the exam usually kicks my ass. Lmao I just took my Geometry test...failed fer sure. I put "not finished" at the top so I can study over the weekend. (;

.Kelsie. wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 3:32pm

Awe, why thank you! I will visit you one day! Awe, snowdays are kinda fun. There's nothing really to do though. Aweh! Where do you plan on trying to get a job at? Are you guys both saving up to see each other? It's so cute! Lol oh my gosh. I haven't played Pokemon in forever! I love it, but it's so hard. :( Um, I usually just watch movies and stuff. There's not a lot to do where I live. I like to play the Wii and stuff, but that's about it. What exam is it? I hate exams. They scare me.

.Kelsie. wrote on Jan 19th, 2011 3:40pm

It's good hearing from you too! You're my bff! Lol Did you really? We've only had one. I don't really care for snow days because then our summer vacation is one day shorter. What kind of video games did you play? I love sleeping! Lmao Eww! You're just now having exams? We had ours before break. :P

.Kelsie. wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 9:54pm

I'm so sorry I haven't replied yet. No time at all. :( It makes me so sad. How are ya? (:

shore95 wrote on Dec 28th, 2010 7:52am

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 at 11:24pm :
I dunno what that meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssss sssss ;P

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy New Year :P
Sleeeeeeeeeeeep is the stoner sqeull of joy!
Btw some chick (18) is trying to get her bf (17) to file rape on me (15) becouse when i was 12 and he was 15 he beat me up for a BJ. idc tho, i wrote my testomony when it happend and they have the pictures of my bruises, i wanna see them in court! that would end up badly for them as it should! jelouse fuckin bitch..............

shore95 wrote on Dec 26th, 2010 1:50am

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2010 at 2:52am :
LOL WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I said Spleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

shore95 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2010 6:27am

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 at 10:41am :
hahahahha yeah i should actually, sorry bout that been really busy. I have x-mas break starting friday so i'll see you on then

SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shore95 wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 7:42am

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 at 10:39am :
hmmm, well i can predtend , i'm a master pretender >.>

U should pretend to be on MSN lol.........

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next