bass-man9712

bass-man9712's Profile Comments

megan9987 wrote on Feb 13th, 2012 2:14am

bass-man9712 wrote on Feb 12th, 2012 at 5:14pm :
Ohhhh god hahahah, um, what am i going to get for being this late to reply? *gets behind a 10 foot thick concrete wall terrified*

Weeeeeeeeellllll, nothing anymore...
I am too happy to talk to you to be mad at you :p

You should PM me your gmail though! I am not mad at you, and I would love to talk to you again :D
Hope you're doing well

megan9987 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2011 4:02am

Uh, yeah, so it's getting pretty close to Christmas... and I know I'm pretty much covering your whole wall since you've been on, but like I said, if I don't talk to you before Christmas you're getting more than a scolding from me o____O

/My warning :D

megan9987 wrote on Dec 13th, 2011 1:55am

And I forgot you said "How have you been??" sooo...

I've been pretty good. Wondering about all this bipolar weather, and hoping to get some snow here (that'll last) before Christmas! Yes, Christmas. I am waiting for this week to be over, for then I have 2 weeks off! :D
And mainly since we've talked last (BRENDAN!!! DOWNLOAD MSN NOOOOOOOOW) I haven't been doing much. Just guitar (dur. Bet you didn't expect that) and reading. I finished the Hunger Games, which I'm not sure if I've told you, now I've moved on to the Harry Potter books lol. After these I'm on to the Lord of the Rings, and some Stephen King. :p

How are you???

megan9987 wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 9:13pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Dec 11th, 2011 at 7:47pm :
WOW it's been way too long since we've talked. I hope you're not mad or have forgotten me haha. My comp died and i went without one for a while but i got a new one, i just haven't gotten around to redownloading msn!

how have you been???

I haven't forgotten about you!! But I shall give you a well deserved scolding:
BRENDAN! DOWNLOAD MSN NOOOOOOOW!

I hope to talk to you soon! If not before Christmas I will definitely give you more than a scolding o_O

megan9987 wrote on Nov 24th, 2011 10:04pm

BRENDAN!
I haven't talked to you in ages! I wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving! :D Hope you have a great one! :)

megan9987 wrote on Sep 5th, 2011 11:20pm

Don't know if you'll check here, but sorry I signed out of messenger without saying D:
I didn't want to send a message while your mom was on it or something, haha. I will be on later tonight though! Byeeee!

megan9987 wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 6:00am

It will implode! It'll be a catastrophic apocalyptic day when someone figures out how to divide by zero!
Oh I know! How can you not believe when someone like that has really died? :P
Yeah, I kinda have forgotten some of the details (which is completely fine in this situation) but yeah.... on the toilet. Elvis' death is probably one of the most embarrassing deaths out there :haha:

Definitely bring me back one, okay? You can mail it to me. Just please try not to get arrested! :p

megan9987 wrote on Jun 8th, 2011 2:59am

Haha, I asked my dad a minute ago, and he was like: "His nose would......shrink...? I don't know!" Hahah!
Yeah, those people thought that the body they buried was fake, and that Elvis was in the helicopter that flew over during the funeral :facepalm:
Oh I know! Do you know the story of his death??

Haha, probably the wtf look, but who cares :p

Ohhh... That's cool! Australia is awesome man. Oh yeah... the kangaroos, I'd move there solely for the kangaroos >_> And sugar gliders <_<

Haha, thanks for you concern for me sleeping in :D Yeah, you're basically done, so I guess it won't really matter to you, but ah well. xD

megan9987 wrote on Jun 7th, 2011 8:18pm

Haha, my face was so clueless :haha:
Oh yeah; remember when we said that Elvis was alive? My sister says that 7% of people believe that Elvis is still alive today! Haha :p
Yes... I was >_>

Hahah! I'm for sure doing that next time! :haha:

:eek: Australia! That'll be awesome!!! Is there any reason why you're moving there?

Actually, for both middle and high school times, they're basically reversing it with the elementary schools. So Middle and Highschool will start later than Elementary schools will. But my school system sucks, and I have a feeling they won't live up to their word -__-

megan9987 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 12:07am

Fail on my last comment again >_< I forgot to erase your quote before I sent it.. and the emoticon on the first line I typed wrong -__-

:wtf: WHAT WOULD HAPPEN??!?

And the rest said my school was thinking about changing the school times for middle/high school later, and elementary schools earlier!

megan9987 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 12:05am

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 5:54pm :
Damn! Uhhhh, here's a question that'll blow ur mind. What would happen if Pinnochio said "I am lying"?
Nooope haha, if you got that i would have to have known you :P. It's James :P

I was haha, my BUGFFL means more than money ;P
Lucky!

Well i guess for a 5th grader that is actually pretty tall lol, you might get taller than me in the future ;P. Lol i hate that question.

Oh jeeze haha, i might be out of uni by then!
I seriously think we should get up at 8, i'd rather do that every weekday than friggen 6 >.<
Lol no problem ;P, i do what i can.

:wft: I DON'T KNOW! WHAT WOULD HAPPENNNNN?!?!
Dang it! I was actually about to say that!! >_< I was having trouble remembering it so I just put Joseph :(
Hahaha

:hug: Awwhh... Thank you. My BUGFFL means more than money too ^-^

Hmm.. I'm not so sure I want to be that tall. I'd be harassed into playing basketball :haha:

I know! 2016 is a longgg time away from now >.<
Hey, the schools in my area are thinking abo

megan9987 wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 11:08pm

My message wasn't full v.v
Here's what it did say >.<

I'm about 5'8", but I haven't been measured in a long time. That may seem like average height.. but I have been this tall since like 5th grade :p People always ask me if I play basketball too :haha:

Awesome! I still have.. uh... until 2016 until I graduate >_<
And getting up is veryy painful, I agree :haha:
Hey, thanks for the advice! I believe it!

megan9987 wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 10:56pm

bass-man9712 wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:39pm :
Elvis... is STILL ALIVE!!! *intense organ music*
You guys all are haha, i dunno what it is. What is my middle name? (if you get it right i'm gonna lose it ;P)

Good ;D, i need you to make that business so i can secretly steal funds >.>. JK JK BUGFFL ftw
Ahhh that would suck lol, for me it's once and that's it.

It's awesome , except you get everyone asking you if you play basketball >.<. How tall are you?
glad we agree

It's paaaiiiiinnn fuuuulllll, i dislike school >.<. I'm graduating in less than a month BUT i have to come back to get a few courses for Uni. My advice for high school, KNOW what you want to do before grade 11 and NEVER slack off lol, it makes it so much harder if you wait.

Hmm.. nope.. sorry. I didn't get the flailing arms/running in circles. Try again! :p
Hmmmm... Well. I would have to say either Michael or...ummm... Joseph!

Sure.. sure you were JK'ing >_>
Well... nope, that's not how it is for me, haha.

I'm about 5'8" But it's

megan9987 wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 3:19am

Haha, I believe it.. Tell me something shocking so I can have the same initial reaction as you did :p
Hahhah! Maybe I (well, we girls) are psychic. Ask a question!!

Haha, awhh.. I guess I won't try. :haha: I don't want my BUGFFL to be upset when I crack my head :p
Really? That's weird! I always fall multiple times.. but they aren't as frequent as yours seem :P

Is it cool being pretty tall? :D
Hmm.. yes.. wayyy to tired to care :p

Same here! I know what you mean! hate trying to fall asleep on school nights especially cause I can never get to sleep, and never wake up :haha:

megan9987 wrote on May 29th, 2011 4:31am

This didn't fit on my last comment >_<

Same to you! You better keep replying or I'll have to call the paremedics! Because the thing I said about comas must be true, becuase girls are prychics!
:eek: Shiny!

megan9987 wrote on May 29th, 2011 4:31am

Haha, arm flailing and circle running FTW :D
Hmm... Are all girls psychic? I guess I never realized it :p

ALrighty. I'll sleep really close to the side of the bed today. Although I always used to get scared because I have a nightstand right next to my bed, and I was afraid that if I fell off my bed, my head would hit the corner of the nightstand and it would be bad :O
I know! It's like freaky feeling! And, for me, usually once I 'fall' I keep 'falling' a couple times after!
Wow, you're really tall! Hahaha, it does hurt really bad; and then you're like half asleep and are like "ughhhhh" or "oww" :p

Haha, I'll be sure to consider your idea next time I have to share a room with her :p Well, she woke up and was like "ughhh" or "mehh" and then instantly went back to snoring/sleeping! It's amazing how she does it, but she can fall asleep and snore instantly! Haha.

megan9987 wrote on May 29th, 2011 12:29am

Haha, I hope I don't seem creepy! :haha: I just thought you looked like a Johnathon or Brandon (Brendon) because I know a John/Brandon who looks like you so, that was my initial reaction :D
I bet when you read it you were like: :eek: :wtf:

Hmm.. Maybe I should try it :p
Yes! I hate that! Cause it's always right when you fall asleep that you 'fall' and wake back up. And I know! -- Everytime I do that I like kick the wall or something :haha:

Hmm.. Overdosing on sleeping pills. I could've done that! I would have done anything to make them stop snoring. I threw pillows at her a couple times though :p

Hahah, so whenever one of us randomly doesn't reply, we know that they are in a coma o.O
Hahah :hug: you're quite good at resisting your urge to be ADD :p

megan9987 wrote on May 28th, 2011 5:38pm

Woooo! Well, I just looked at your picture and I thought you either looked like a Brandon (well, Brendan) or a Johnathon. And I'm not joking, it does NOT say it on your profile, cause I did look :D Wow, I'm even amazed at myself!! :golfclap: And I don't know you either!

Hahahah, nice one :haha: I don't think I've ever actually fallen off my bed when I was sleeping, but I have been veryyy close to :D

Yeah, I stayed at a hotel with her and her friend, and her son. And I did not get one wink of sleep. It was an orchestra/choir or snoring. You would not believe how loud it was in there! :haha:

Well, I was born with Coma-Immunity! Ohhh! Burn!
Haha, thank you :p I commend your attention span at reading it :)

megan9987 wrote on May 27th, 2011 9:16pm

Hmm.. Well judging by your picture.. I'd say that you look like either a Johnathon (Sp?) or a Brandon! >_>

Haha, that would be really funny to see :haha:
I wish my mom slept-talk, she just snores REALLY LOUD, all night, even so that she wakes herself up with her own snoring! Hahaha.

Hmm... how are you so sure it'll be in the the coma? o.O
Hehe, thanks, it really actually didn't take too long to make, the only thing that took me a while was that everytime I would write an abbreviation, I would forget what it stood for, so I had to do a different word :haha:
Yayyy! BUGFFL's! :hug:

megan9987 wrote on May 27th, 2011 12:33am

Hmm... Well, taking the fact that you got my name correct - The highest I'll be able to bump up this offer is to about 17% :p

:haha: Hahah! That's really funny!
One time I was in the living room, and my sister was in her room with the door shut sleeping, and I could hear her yelling: "WHO PUT THIS??" "WHO PUT THIS??" "WHO PUT THIS IN MY ROOMMMMM??" :haha:

Awh, I was just kidding, we're BUGFFTRAOTITALEOTHR..EIOOUIPIACFAHA,WS;BUGFFTRAOTI TALEOTHR's (Best. Ultimate. Guitar. Friends. For. The. Remaining. Amount. Of. The. Average. Life. Expectancy. Of. The. Human. Race.. Even. If. One. Of. Us. Is. Put. Into. A. Coma. From. A. Horrific. Accident., We're. Still. Best. Ultimate. Guitar. Friends. For. The. Remaining. Amound. Of. Time. In The Average. Life. Expectanct. Of. The. Human. Race!) :heart:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next