barnesybaby

barnesybaby's Profile Comments

MattyPS wrote on Jan 28th, 2014 10:40am

It must have been a really great day :D. How did you like Dorje?

MattyPS wrote on Jan 28th, 2014 10:30am

Wow you met Rob!

LunaAcoustics wrote on Apr 5th, 2013 1:06am

barnesybaby wrote on Apr 3rd, 2013 at 8:43am :
Thanks for the add. Nice to meet you, I'm Lewis
Its nice to meet you too :)

d von wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 11:51pm

Schecter c-1 Blackjack!!!

megan9987 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2011 11:49pm

That's really cool! And French seems like a wonderful language to learn :D
Random, but do you like Rosetta Stone? I'm always kinda curious on what people think about that, cause I would want to try it sometime, haha.

Yes! I just look forward to the day I get the perfect guitar for myself, I wonder what it may be, haha.

Oh yeah, that is true, kinda like it's scheduled, haha.

megan9987 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2011 11:32pm

I've really never played Sonic!! I want to though! D:

Haha, I knew what you meant with KISS, my dad dressed up as Peter Criss a few years back for Halloween, lol. He's a huge KISS fan :p

Oh, hahaha, I didn't even think about that! The currency thing must play weird tricks on your mind!
I get what you're getting at with odd Swiss girls. But I've never met any in person, haha. Are they, like, extremely traditional, which makes it kinda odd?

That is good :) I like that English is the only language that I know, and that a lot of other places speak it quite well, haha.

megan9987 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2011 8:27pm

Yes! I don't play many video games, but I always play Mario ones, haha.

Well the KISS part isn't too bad when thinking of Michigan, haha. I think I've only been to Detroit once actually, I don't remember anything about it....sooo... :p

That's what I've heard, expensive! But I definitely take your word for beautiful and friendly! :) And that's good! I wish I knew more than one language, haha.
You know some French? :D

You're completely right with that! Trying out all the other guitars to "the one" is just so much fun! It's great to have a lot of variety! :)

Haha, yeah, time differences are sometimes a hassle, but same to you! Not many people comment, so I will definitely see if you send one!

craig-sansum wrote on Sep 2nd, 2011 7:34pm

barnesybaby wrote on Sep 2nd, 2011 at 11:38am :
???
D:

craig-sansum wrote on Sep 2nd, 2011 12:21am

lololo

megan9987 wrote on Sep 1st, 2011 10:20pm

Nah, it was a recreation of the first Mario games for Wii :p But yeah, it's really fun!

Well, it's pretty rural in some areas, but definitely not around the Detriot area, haha.
Oh, nice! What's Switzerland like?

It seems like a great present! :)
Yuppers! Same here! As I slowly get better, it kinda leads to me wanting a new guitar to try out some new things and get more inspired. I agree about the rhythm being extremelyyyy important though!

Ahh, I see, yeah, they're probably just slightly different. :p

And no need to worry, same applies to myself, I've got some people over, and they keep asking me to do things for them, so I may randomly get off.

megan9987 wrote on Sep 1st, 2011 6:46pm

:) I did, yeah, we played Super Mario the whole time, haha.

Ah yeah, that is very true! I mean, most places and "cities" around me are just country-side and a few forests here and there, so I guess the area (around me at least) is pretty green :)
Oh yeah, you live in the UK, it seems beautiful there!

Yeah really! It seems like a really nice guitar, and a great present! :D
Thank you! :) I mainly wanted it to kinda inspire me to become a better lead player, cause I am all about good rhythm playing, haha.
Oh, that's too bad! I didn't know that one was exclusive to the US D:

megan9987 wrote on Sep 1st, 2011 3:29am

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, someone randomly invited me to their house, and I had to book it, haha.

Well, Michigan is a nice place, but I definitely don't have a nice view from my house, I look out my window and see the street and the cul-de-sac across the street, haha. And at my mom's house, I look out my window and see our own garage, lol.
So not too much of a wonderful scenery view, haha.

Oooooh, that is a veeeeery nice guitar! Jealous, I am! :p
And I agree, the neck is an extremely fast neck, and the thinness of it is what originally caught my eye, other than the finish, I just love it, haha.
And you're right on the mark there! It's not like the ART is a crazy expensive guitar, but it still has a really amazing sound! That's what I usually play deep rhythm-ey sound! Haha, Ibanez :heart:

megan9987 wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 9:18pm

barnesybaby wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 at 3:04pm :
As I said we don't do a lot at work really. Maybe 40 mins work each hour. Money is definitely good though
The new apartment is awesome, it took me a month to find one but it's totally worth it. View of the mountains in each direction. So awesome
Yeah I like Ibanez a lot too, however I hated the Edge 3 tremolo so I avoided buyong one for ages. That's why my collection has Schecter and Fernandes. At the time they were rare in England. Found a beautiful old Ibanez so I had to have it.
I really like you S series too, it's pretty damn sweet

Well, that's good :D
Nice! I bet having a view is lovely! :)
Which Ibanez is it?
And yes, I looove the S Series, haha.
Awesome, my friend has a really nice Schecter, they're wonderful guitars!

megan9987 wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 8:56pm

barnesybaby wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 at 2:37pm :
Lucky you. I have just started a new job in Geneva at CERN so I've been at work all day. Albeit not doing very much but still meant 9 hours in an office.
I am good thought thanks, relaxing in my new apartment watching soccer
So judging by your guitars I guess you're a bit of an Ibanez fan. Nice

Ugh jeez, that sucks >_< At least you're getting some moneeeey, and at home now :p
Cool, how's the new apartment? :)
And yes, haha, I do love Ibanez :p
You?

megan9987 wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 8:31pm

barnesybaby wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 at 1:56pm :
Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Lewis. How are you?

Hey, I'm Megan, nice to meet you too! :D
And I'm pretty good, I'm having a complete lazy day today, so it should be a pretty good day ahead of me, haha.
How are you?

megan9987 wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 7:51pm

Hey man :)

FDP Fan wrote on Oct 12th, 2010 3:21pm

Check out my new song tell me wat ya think

intenseshawn wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 3:49pm

thanks again man, I have a set of evolutions in my one custom guitar but i havent been too impressed with them, so I hope this d activtor will be better

intenseshawn wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 5:32pm

thanks for your opinion on the D activators, I would post this on the thread but some troll reported it for being in the wrong section and got it locked.

FDP Fan wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 2:15pm

Not yet have to learn bass then im joining my friends band and helping them write songs i would rather be guitar but cant they have like three already

1 2 read next