barfrog

barfrog's Profile Comments

cristy♥twilight wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 5:42am

Thanks for the friend request:) Accepted!

cristy♥twilight wrote on Mar 21st, 2012 8:02pm

Thanks for rating "A Thousand Years" :)

mikeyknowsbette wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 4:56pm

barfrog wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 at 1:50pm :
id much rather be good at actually playing guitar plus all my beer money gets spent on parts, not good does your band have a myspace or facebook or something? would be cool to check it out...

Sorry ive havent replied for like 2 weeks haha :P i was just convincing the band to set up a myspace, its pretty bare at the moment but 2 days away from our gig so it should be filled up a bit by then

Have a look and comment and stuff, you could be our first official fan :p

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 4:46am

barfrog wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 5:30pm :
ah thats cool, surprised you didnt come in 1st i really like 'the saving light', have you thought about turning it into a song maybe?
haha well whatever floats your boat, im all about being care free so its all good

idk .... i might.... id have to change it a bit.... idk ... do u compose music? feel free to drop some suggestions...

Raven Wilde wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 7:57pm

barfrog wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 6:11am :
Haha you make it sound so simple!! Ill give it a go one day, when i have more cash to waste and time on my hands And a guitar-shaped clock would just be awesome, i think ill mess up my first build on purpose
69' was THE year, you have peace and love running in your veins... thats cool!

HA HA! Back at ya Maaaaan!
I haven't a CLUE as to what is running through my veins. My best guess would be some sort of psychodellic chemical cocktail, with about 9 kinds of F'd up added in to hide the bitter taste LOL!
Glad ya like the "Clock", to make it even better, have it run counter clockwise :P

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 4:08pm

barfrog wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 6:29am :
No problem..and yeah i guessed that, i was just messing with ya
Just reading your about me (which is awesome btw!!) we have like the same philosophy on life and your poems are amazing, so much emotion...

aww thank you!!! i was just in a poetry contest saturday...came in 2nd :) ...
and hmmf... philosophy scares me , sounds so serious lets just say "outlook" on life...

mikeyknowsbette wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 3:43pm

barfrog wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 at 1:50pm :

Ahh yeah thats a good point, you should never waste beer money :p , not at the moment, i keep naggin our singer to get on with it but he never does haha

Raven Wilde wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 6:20am

barfrog wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 at 5:22pm :
Really? I always imagined it to be really hard, i guess it just comes down to practice... it would be nice to learn, i have all these ideas for guitars but no way of making them reality, kinda frustrating
I just noticed you were born in '69, that automatically means youre the coolest person here

For the body, if you have your design, make a template then just trace it onto your wood of choice. Cut just outside the outline with a bandsaw and use a router to round it up, or get fancy and make fancy edge with a different router bit. There is plenty of info out there for specs for mounting the hardware and whatnot. Necks are a bit more complicated, but you can get them pre-fabbed and just bolt em on.
If ya screw up the body no big deal, you can always make it into a really cool looking clock..LMAO!
Good LUCK!
P.S.
I don't know if being born in '69 makes me the coolest, but it DOES make me the oldest. I'm so old I have the recipie for DIRT! HA HA HA!

M0lliP0Ps wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 2:29am

thanks for the add...
btw MoliP0Ps as in "lollipops" haha .... a guy calledvme it once and it stuck (unfortnately) LOL

Raven Wilde wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 8:01pm

barfrog wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 at 10:04am :
Thanks for the add hmm building drums sounds alot more challenging than building guitars... i should say i dont really "build" guitars, i take existing guitars and rip them apart, modify them etc. I do hope to build from scratch one day though

Sounds like you got the hard part all figured out already. The woodworking part is easy! :)
RaVen

mikeyknowsbette wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 1:03pm

barfrog wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 at 11:18pm :
ahh so sort of indie mixed with other stuff, sounds cool no i have a few different ppls i jam with sometimes, nothing steady though... im not really good enough to be honest, spend too much time buying parts for dream custom guitars, not enough time practising lol

Cheers man :), thats really cool that you making custom guitars! i would love to be able to do that , stick at that man :p

ilikepirates wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 8:37am

barfrog wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 at 11:25pm :
ahh hangovers, the sign of the night before being amazing well it hasnt really taken off yet, ive got a couple of holidays lined up though, as soon as all my mates finish college its time for partying... hows about you?

Ooh nice. Ermm I'm not really sure too be honest. It's been okay but I've had really rubbish moments aswell. Hopefully it'll get better :)

mikeyknowsbette wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 2:54pm

barfrog wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 at 10:28pm :
yeah dude, had to be done im good thanks you? and im curious, what kinda stuff does your band play?

Good, great thanks :) , erm we made a couple of our own songs but we mainly do covers by Bloc party, Arctic monkeys, The clash and our own make on Come together- beatles :p , you play in a band?

ilikepirates wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 2:28pm

barfrog wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 at 1:28pm :
no problem and yeah im good thanks, had a nice lie in you?
I'm okay, very hungover though haha. How has your summer been so far? :)

ilikepirates wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 11:35am

Hey, thanks for the add :) How are you today?

mikeyknowsbette wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 10:18pm

your reason for adding was awesome haha :)
Hows it going man?

Snowblind 911 wrote on Dec 10th, 2009 1:17pm

I LIKE MUSE

YOU LIKE MUSE

WE LIKE MUSE

♣♠24 Fret♠♣ wrote on Oct 15th, 2009 12:56am

Hey man, I am honored to be your first friend

Mcr14 wrote on Apr 29th, 2009 9:16pm

thanks for rating my together in electric dreams tab, : )