ascendancy2

ascendancy2's Profile Comments

Richo1985 wrote on Jun 5th, 2010 11:07pm

Hello mate, cheers for the crit. Riff idea sounds like a sweet intro- you should definitely develop it. Get something with a lot of low end to follow it and it would be great.

jeremessmore wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 1:07am

Hey just wanted to say I really like your recordings man, I ran across them because I had been looking to see if I could use a rock band mic to record but good stuff.

Blayney wrote on Jul 12th, 2009 11:38pm

'sup man? You've seen this white Gallardo too?

Richo1985 wrote on May 13th, 2009 8:48pm

Hello mate. Thanks for the crit of my song. Listening to Free fall. I actually checked this one out before and not entriely sure why I didn't post a crit as I really enjoyed it. I love the beginning, not sure what the hell is going on but I love it. Your riffs are immense, especially for someone who has only been playing 3 years and you don't have any drums to hide behind. Having said that, would be cool to hear it with drums. Great section just after 2 minutes. I like the big chords around 3 minutes and the melodic leads, really needs drum and bass to tie it together though. All in all, great stuff, keep it up.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 12:11am

ascendancy2 wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 11:39am :

Everythings good, finally got over this stupid flu that has been going round, it gave me plenty of time to record stuff anyway heh. How about you?

A lot of people have been talking about being sick and having the flu....guess I'm lucky I haven't fallen ill (knock on wood). I'm doing pretty well- just relaxing :)

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 4:56pm

ascendancy2 wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 10:51am :

hey, cheers for the add - really liking yer songs especially Night Heat

Hey no problem! Thank you for stopping by and checking them out- I really appreciate your feedback. So how's everything?

metal105 wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 9:26pm

ascendancy2 wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 at 3:54am :

hey - really sorry that it has taken me so long to crit back, I started listening then completely forgot to crit back, only just occured to me that I totally forgot about it.

You got some really good material going on here, especially liking rain & biological (especially with the effects in the beggining of rain and the whole vibe of biological).

Looking forward to hearing more stuff from you, and sorry again for the super-late critting.

I've got a few more up myself if you fancy checking them out too

cheers man, will do.

face_the_fear wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 1:47pm

Hey man, you have some great ideas and some cool riffs but get some drums and bass on there man!! It will make your songs sound even better!

Demonology wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 6:58am

Thanks for the crit mate, I agree with everything you said about The Spark That Made You Break... the solo became clear to me that it was too loud after I listened to it after exporting it -.- and yeah that other riff was re-used too much >.<

peace man, I'll leave a comment or one or 2 of your songs.

Sora 01 wrote on Feb 1st, 2009 11:59pm

thanks for the crit, kool songs dude :)

jayeshrc wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 1:11pm

youve got some nice stuff going on there man... diff from the usual... i like stuff like that...

Drodo141 wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 4:37am

Wastelander was interesting.

Very different riffs, the name definitely compliments the songs.

It could def use some drums but other than that it has pretty awesome frickin potential.

The transition into the soft part was a little random, it just didn't seem fluent enough, but with a little tweaking, you can make it work pretty damn good.

The transition back into the metal was pretty friggin badass. Love the riff.

Played flawlessly.

Good work man,

Get on dos drums though mang.

If you don't have a drumset,
check out Beatcraft or EZ Drummer.

Both great programs.

Some of the guitar parts sounded slightly out of tune, but that's ok.

El Boyo wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 11:23pm

Wastelander is pretty fucking awesome fella!
Some deathcore drums would sound ace to that
Get em put it! lol

ascendancy2a wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 9:50pm

cheers buddy :) I've updated the song a bit, I left out that second riff for the time being, but ill see if I can fit it in again at somepoint in the song (its still a work in progress)

jammin24 wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 6:57pm

dude your riffs are off tha fuckin chain ahaha! its a shame about the recording quality, you could do some really nice stuff with those riffs.