angusslashdime

angusslashdime's Profile Comments

sstony wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 10:28pm

You should check out some of my mp3īs.

tombo32 wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 5:51am

angusslashdime wrote on Jun 29th, 2008 at 3:32am :

that pretty cool man did you use the Boss HR for that

Nah I didn't, I played both harmony parts myself. Or maybe my guitar teacher did the harmony... I cant remember, it was in 2006 haha. I dont really use the Harmonist much at all so I am thinking of selling it.

ilikechips wrote on Apr 6th, 2008 7:00am

DUDE. your birthday is one day b4 mine! and i live in wollongong : )

Wojtus wrote on Mar 6th, 2008 7:59pm

great music taste, man:D

ACDC, Cooper, Aerosmith, Audioslave, Bon Jovi, Metallica, GnR, Jimi, Korn, Lenny, Lynyrd, Queen, RATM, RHCP...love them all. Very much:D

FREEBIRD!

serbusfish wrote on Nov 7th, 2007 9:28pm

sorry about the delay, here is a link to a pic of mine along with amps and DFH

[url]http://a524.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images 01/75/l_8ebec1bf8088c77d538b34aec0ada343.jpg[/url]

serbusfish wrote on Oct 26th, 2007 12:46pm

hey dude, man I love mine. Its got a slightly thicker neck than the DFH and washburn and it is noticably heavier, but that just means better quality wood. At the moment it is the guitar I find myself playing the most, its very comfortable and easy to play. With mine I swapped out the bridge pickup because the stock one is a bit meh for the stuff I play (mainly metal). I also swapped out the licenced floyd rose for an original, I had this done before I got the guitar so I cant comment on how the licenced floyd is, but I can tell you an orginal floyd in there is awesome. if your thinking about getting one id say go for it, the only thing i can fault it on is stock bridge pickup, but it depends on what stuff you play, if you play classic rock im sure it would be great for that, but if you play anything more hi gain id suggest you swap it out.

Hope ive been a help dude, if you wanna see some pics of mine or need to know anything else about it just give me a shout

Becca138 wrote on Aug 28th, 2007 11:35am

oks will do.

sheumack111 wrote on Aug 28th, 2007 9:41am

Nice nice man, any purchases of late? I bought all the studio gear the other day... Other then that started singing lessons yesterday haha....

Becca138 wrote on Aug 26th, 2007 1:33pm

hey dude, thanks for the add n all. yay another aussie!

sheumack111 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2007 10:17am

Peter peter pumpkin eater!!! Whats cracking champion!?

Peace