andyscoot

andyscoot's Profile Comments

NirvanaLuvr16 wrote on May 9th, 2013 12:57am

Hi.

ReaLgirl wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 11:35pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

Duffman123 wrote on Feb 28th, 2012 11:49pm

You lurked, I lurked, this is awkward.....

MrsDana.33 wrote on Feb 23rd, 2012 11:52pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,

www.lovers-blog.com

Helloween4Ever wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 11:32pm

andyscoot wrote on Sep 23rd, 2011 at 5:02pm :
I used Superior Drummer 2.0. It's amazing once you tweak with it a little.

:cheers: thanks a bunch, I'll check it out.

Helloween4Ever wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 3:13am

Hey man, for Eton Nir did you use a drum machine or did you have someone play?

metacarpi wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 3:56pm

I admire you for 2 reasons:

1 - Mars Volta lyrics in your signature

2 - Being able to keep going back and debate with te guys in that thread about the woman being made to wear make up at work. The kids trying to be revolutionary there make me feel like I've been hit in the face with a sack of stupid.

Good job, sir!

WarSpeedPower wrote on Sep 14th, 2010 2:46am

'Ello guv'nor!

the_burning_one wrote on May 26th, 2010 7:41pm

and what exactly is my sort, that you refuse to involve yourself with, good sir?

rosebaby wrote on May 16th, 2010 4:44pm

Hello my dearest,
Hope you are doing just fine over there.My name is rose.I just want to let you know that l come accross your profile and your e-mail adderss from site here and after going through it l found you intresting,hope you don't mind.If you are intrested in knowing more about me and for me to send you my picture,just feel free to contact me at my private mail addresse at(rose_mandi@ymail.com)Hope to hear from you soon,have a nice day and stay blessed.
rose

please contact me with this email(rose_mandi@ymail.com)thanks.

Ulalume wrote on Nov 1st, 2009 3:43pm

Hey, thanks for the comment on my song. Yours is shaping up to be pretty great right now. Its hard to really critique an intro for what I would imagine would be an album primarily because it lacks all of the musicality that a regular song has. The choirs were enjoyable, as was the little melody; but as a whole the song serves its purpose as being an introduction to something more. I would recommend upping the volume on the emperor's voice so it is more audible and equal with the other sounds. All this said, its really atmospheric and captures the feel of the Elder Scrolls video games (which are awsome and I am not surprised that someone wants to make music about the folklore in that game). Considering your project is so cool, if you need any help with vocals or guitar recordings feel free to let me know.

RosieRamone wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 10:33pm

hello :) arrh the bands you like are to metal! my big brother is OBSESSED with those bands and im sick of them now lol :)

cracked666 wrote on Jun 26th, 2009 9:34am

andyscoot wrote on Jun 22nd, 2009 at 6:26pm :
also, what the fuck is hardcore dark metal

its something our counrty is proud is. Ofcourse the young generation. you should listen to Antim Grahan and Currentus for that. ;)

jrcsgtpeppers wrote on Jun 2nd, 2009 9:36pm

I also like most types of music. I enjoy everything, minus death metal, I just don't see the genius in that, and rap, and most country(New country is boring) and New pop

jrcsgtpeppers wrote on Jun 2nd, 2009 9:32pm

Closed thread.

I like Metal.
I don't like all the sub genres of metal. I don't like sub genres. It's stupid, why can't they just call it metal?

Death_switch wrote on Jun 2nd, 2009 3:26pm

You said stupid things in the pit what did you expect?

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 20th, 2009 2:07am

andyscoot wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 at 7:54pm :

Yeah, its been passed down the family, i should update that really, i have 2 new guitars on top of whats there ;D

Wow that's awesome!
It would be hard for me to pass that down lol
How does it sound?

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 4:22am

Cheers new friend! :cheers:
How are things?
I noticed you have a Tele- from 1972???

`digitaL.braVo wrote on Feb 16th, 2009 8:14pm

andyscoot wrote on Feb 16th, 2009 at 7:34pm :

`digitaL.braVo wrote on Feb 14th, 2009 at 7:13pm :

Just so you don't make yourself look stupid. Cannibal Corpse uses 7-string guitars. They tune to either standard 7 (which is BEADGbe) or down a half/full step.

Yeah well done, look, ive seen cannibal corpse live, ive seen both their live dvds, ive seen the making of the wretched spawn and evisceration plague, they use six strings

just to prove it, here is pat obrien with his signiature ran guitar
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/gregDM/ca nnibalcorpse-pat.jpg

quite clearly 6 strings, and this must mean that rob also uses 6 strings

they just tune to B standard, meaning they are in the saem tuning as a 7 string, but love the e at the top

so well done at proving me wrong

I've seen them live TWICE. Pat O'Brien has both a signature 6 and 7 string guitars. They tune to Bb, not B, the equivalent of a 6 string half a step down + that low B half a step down.

You don't know anything lol.

`digitaL.braVo wrote on Feb 14th, 2009 7:13pm