androidkaita

androidkaita's Profile Comments

rockobsesse wrote on May 17th, 2012 5:29am

you mix things really well man, keep it up :)

throwdown! wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 2:44am

shitty bizz man, i went to toronto and it was fucking sick. When attack attack was playing i thought of you hahaha. I met Jeremy and Mike from TDWP, We came as romans and The Word Alive, Telle from the word alive called my friend at his house actually xD and i met Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria too, it was so sick man. Sucks you couldn't experience it!

throwdown! wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 5:10am

MAN DID YOU GOT TO WARPED? OR ARE YOU GOING?

throwdown! wrote on Jun 18th, 2011 4:58am

brooo rip a quick cover of stick stickly! haha, this band wants me to cover vocals to see what i sound like and i want a kareoke track xD

Portuguese_boy wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 8:02pm

androidkaita wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 6:09am :
Hey dude, thanks!

Ok so what I do for my videos is I pre-edit all of my videos that I want to split. By this I mean I take each individual video file and sync them to the song one by one, making sure that all of the video files are in sync and same (or as close as possible) to the same length. Then I add all of them into After Effects and do the split screen part.

if you want a super easy way (which is what I recently started doing) is to just get Sony Vegas. It's much simpler to use, and it has a built in feature that lets you do the split screen stuff fairly quickly, and it has much better audio editing/syncing capabilities IMO.

If you get Vegas, I can help you out a bit more

Thanks for the help man.
I know about Sony Vegas, it's just that I have a really old mac that can barely run a DAW let alone a windows emulator that can run Vegas..

I'm looking into Adobe Premiere though and it looks like it has that split screen feature you described.

Portuguese_boy wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 11:34pm

Hey man, loved your HA cover..
I just have a question about the 4 split screen effect thing.. I figured out how to actually split the screen (using Adobe After Effects) but I'm having trouble syncing the audio with each separate video.. Any tips on that?
Thanks.

Zao_89 wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 8:16pm

I think I want to try getting some experience with clean vocals/electronic stuff, so I was wondering if you'd want me to fix up your version of Smokahontas?

OurRequiem wrote on Mar 3rd, 2011 2:37am

androidkaita wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 8:28pm :
I listned to desensitization, you've got some good riffs in there, very obviously WhiteChapel influenced haha, which is not a bad thing cuz I love Whitechapel.

Only thing I can suggest is getting drum tracks in there, and improving your recording quality, but that's probably not your fault, what do you record with? The transitions were extremely abrupt too, but cool riffs in it!

yeah sorry about those transititions lol, im using an overly complicated set up. i got a br900cd mixer going into my mac thru a stero cable that i can only use mono so quality suffers, but im working on it, this stuff is rough right you should have heard what i had up before, im making progess tho. thanks for the feedback

OurRequiem wrote on Mar 3rd, 2011 2:37am

throwdown! wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 9:20pm

androidkaita wrote on Feb 27th, 2011 at 3:32pm :
Thanks a bunch man, and seriously if you want to do vocals go for it, I would love to hear how it sounds with some vocals overtop! If you want the download link to my instrumental you can find it here:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm? bandID=1078766&songID=10260842

Lemme know if you change your mind haha

yeah man, i'm borrowing a mic to record on, its gonna be pretty bad quality cause all i have available is a rockband mic xD Also, I can only do the screams for this song, jeremy's cleans are wayyy to high for me to sing. I also listened to your since you been gone cover and i might be able to do that because he has a voice closer to mine. ill let you know when i record it!

sammo_boi wrote on Feb 27th, 2011 6:20am

androidkaita wrote on Feb 27th, 2011 at 3:36pm :
Hey man, "The Rising Tide" sounded really cool! I dug the guitar tone, and your growls were good too, it was a pretty awesome song! Only ting I can suggest is get a better drum program, and it will sound even better! But keep it up man, its sounding tight!

Thanks man! We're about to record a four song demo using the same stuff except superior drummer for drum tracks.

throwdown! wrote on Feb 27th, 2011 1:57am

hey man, huge props on the assistant to the reigonal manager cover. i would ask to do vocals but i wouldnt wanna ruin the instrumental <3

Ikilledkenny wrote on Feb 23rd, 2011 4:18am

androidkaita wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 1:21am :
No I have no idea haha I still need to figure out how to get my ass down to abbotsford, why couldn't they just put it at a closer venue lol

I know right? What's so great about Abby of all places. They could have at least gone to Surrey.

Ikilledkenny wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 7:52am

I hope I can make it to that PtH concert. You know the quickest way to get to Abbotsford from Van/Burnaby?

ronnymur wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 12:56am

Thx for the add

Waterfront wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 2:19pm

Hey i was wondering if you could give me the tab for the intro of white washed?? Thanks a lot man, your stuff is greaT! -Alex

cynthia.bhourji wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 2:25am

Hey!
Geez, just made this account to send u a message!
I think u are like sooo awesome with all those cool photoshop designs! They are really cool. I'm really new with all that stuff, so I was wondering if I could get a few pointers from you?? I hope u dont mind:-)
Hope to hear from u soon,
Cynthia;)

actaderock wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 4:09pm

hi! i saw you made a really cool band logo for conspiracy theory. Could you please make a logo for my band? our name is No Crime. I want something cartoony of a skater boy painting a graffiti that says ''No Crime'' thanks a lott....