andrewjp123

andrewjp123's Profile Comments

jjhand wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 2:27am

andrewjp123 wrote on Oct 11th, 2010 at 7:53pm :
hi, thanks for taking some time to reply, but i didn't think there would a tab up already. Also for the ones up, i think the intro/chorus parts are wrong, so if you have some extra time, could you send me what it actually is?

Thanks if you do decide to that that, I just like to play along to a song as accurately as possible.

I just loaded my version. Take a look...

ninja_cupcakes4 wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 2:27am

andrewjp123 wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 at 9:30pm :
thats awesome man, you should try recording it now that you've got it down!

that would be sick! but first i have to GET a recorder

ninja_cupcakes4 wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 6:42pm

dude guess what?! i can now play AND sing Can't Stop by: Red hot chili peppers!

jjhand wrote on Oct 11th, 2010 9:20pm

andrewjp123 wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 at 3:19pm :
hey man, a new soundgarden came out not too long ago called 'black rain' and i was wondering if you could take a look at it and maybe tab it if you have any extra time?

Thanks in advance if you do decide to tab it,

Andrew

I think there is a tab or 2 for 'Black Rain' in the site archive already, I'm not sure how accurate they are though.

ninja_cupcakes4 wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 3:11am

andrewjp123 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 1:53am :
hi, that sounds really cool! I just joined. But i may not be on UG for a while, because i got banned for 30 days for suggesting adblocker, and now that the 30 days are over, theyre trying to bust me for haivng mulitple accounts, even though i share this comp with a brother i dont think they'll believe me.

Anyways, ill see what happens, but the group seems like an awesome idea, and ill be posting in it soon!

ok, cool man, cool B) it sux about what happened with the bann, and stuff, but i hope everything works out.

also i hope you enjoy the group! ;)

ninja_cupcakes4 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 5:50am

hey Andrew i made a group. you want to join? it's based on chatting about people's favorite bands, and or songs. if you join, you can make threads. and one thing i really enjoy in threads are surveys. it's just hecka fun in my own opinion lol!

JimBonJovi wrote on Aug 9th, 2010 3:46am

Thanks for rating my Dreamin' tab man. Hopefully you got a chance to listen to it if not I thank thee anyway! Rock on man.

ninja_cupcakes4 wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 1:18am

andrewjp123 wrote on Aug 4th, 2010 at 8:12pm :
hey man, no problem. thanks for rating my tabs too!

anytime dude. anytime B)

ninja_cupcakes4 wrote on Aug 4th, 2010 10:58pm

dude you totally 5 starred all of my tabs!! thank you soooo much!! i really appreciate it!! DAMN!! this is awesome!!!O_o

ninja_cupcakes4 wrote on Aug 4th, 2010 7:34pm

hey man thanks for rating my tab! you don't know how rare it is for me to find out that someone rated my tab! so thanks! i think i'll rate your tabs as well B)

chronic_stp wrote on Jul 31st, 2010 7:06am

No problem, I remember you rated some of my tabs, so I thought I would return the favor!

jjhand wrote on Jul 2nd, 2010 12:30pm

andrewjp123 wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 8:17pm :
thanks so much!!!!! I know alot of people that were waiting for that tab. As usual, it sounds great!

That one was a little tricky. Most guitarists I do a tab for have a particular style so you can play a riff similar to the way they play other songs. That Big Wreck tab was the first one I did by them and I had to rely on my ear throughout.

jjhand wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 7:26pm

andrewjp123 wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 at 2:48pm :
hi, i was wondering if you could tab out a song for me if you have the time, Ive asked around and so far no one has been able to tab it yet. I'm not sure if your into them or even know of them, but it's by a Canadian band called big wreck, and the song is "under the lighthouse".

I figured that you could tab this easily, because all your othe tabs are good. The only tricky thing is with the tuning.

I made a thread in the forums with some information that might help anyone trying to tab it:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=24405527#post24405527

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

oh, and here's a link to the actual song:

I finished this tab and it was approved yesterday. Can you rate it? I tried out the parts on my Guitar Pro and they sounded pretty close to the song. I also found a youtube video of a guy playing it which I referenced in the tab.

jjhand wrote on Jun 26th, 2010 5:07pm

I'm glad that you liked a few of my tabs. Thanks for the ratings!

JimBonJovi wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 2:42am

Thanks for rating my tab. I greatly appreciate it man.

jjhand wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 2:31pm

I'll look at the big wreck song sometime in the next few days.

JimBonJovi wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 7:17pm

Howdy Andrew,

Although I am pleased that you had chosen me to try and give Under The Lighthouse a shot, I must say that after trying out many things I cannot get it. I know though who will get it tabbed correctly and accurately though. I believe you have a comment from him on your profile. Joe is a good computer friend of mine and his name is jjhand . He's tabbed out almost every STP, Creed, Alter Bridge songs and is very accurate too. I'm sorry I couldn't complete this quest, but maybe another one will come up although you sir are too an excellent tabber. Talk later.

Jim

jjhand wrote on May 27th, 2010 9:37pm

andrewjp123 wrote on May 27th, 2010 at 2:11pm :
hey, i was wondering if you could try to tab out some of the new stone temple pilots stuff?? Because all of your other stone temple pilots stuff is great!

Yeah, I plan on it but it takes a little bit since I have a month old baby at home that keeps me busy. I am trying to zero in on the ones that STP have played live first so I can get the neck positions from Youtube footage instead of guessing it all. Please rate the songs I do have if you like them.

jjhand wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 12:03am

Thanks for checking out my tabs & checking out my profile. If there is anything I can assist you with on a tab you are doing, let me know.

JimBonJovi wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 5:04am

Thanks for rating my tabs. I greatly appreciate it.

1 2 read next