anal_parasite

anal_parasite's Profile Comments

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 14th, 2010 6:51pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 at 9:25pm :
Haha I shall see

Well, i get 4 kit kat chunkies and melt them together they're like the old ones and pretend i'm really small when eating them. Now that, is genius :P hahaha

Hahah, yeah :P

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 9:22pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 at 9:27pm :
Haha nice one! I'll forward to seeing it then For the ending the old woman should end up being a super-hero, it's be brilliant! Haha :P

And you're a genius? I'm a genius, do you have a chocolate bar called "Kit Kat" Over where you are?

Lol, naah... it goes back in time, like.. she gets younger and younger ! You'll see when it comes out !

Yeah, we do have Kit Kat I believe... I don't like it that much though, why ? xD

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 9:21pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 at 4:58pm :
Oh wow, fancy stuff!!! I think i'm going to be in someone's music video for college so that should be fun

What's your movie gonna be about?

Cool !

Err, it's a short movie. It goes the wrong way xD Starting with an old lady getting younger, a lonely girl.. we have about a thousand different ending options, not sure what to pick yet xD Going to shoot all of them and pick the one we like the most ! Probably going to YouTube, so you'll see then :P I'm like a really paranoid person, so I don't talk out loud about my ideas or anything before I'm done xD
I've just experienced people stealing my ideas... I probably should take it as a compliment though, I'm a genius. Lol.. just kidding xD

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 4:55pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 at 11:58am :
Haha was pretty funky, went to a fancy dress party the other day :| hhaha

Haha :P Well, I'm exhausted... and tomorrow I'm going to be the director and actress in a movie we're making at school, so that'll be interesting xD

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 11th, 2010 9:41pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 11th, 2010 at 4:14pm :
Not totally haha, I have been worse. But yes I was drunk, sang wonderwall haha.

Haha, good for you xD

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 10th, 2010 9:30am

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 9th, 2010 at 4:12pm :
Haha how lucky are you!!! :P haha

last time I went out there was a Kareoke night going on......that was interesting lol

Haha, and you were totally not drunk I guss ? :P

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 9th, 2010 2:23pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 9th, 2010 at 11:40am :
A horse! Nice one!

Just learning a song for band on saturday, but that shouldn't really take that long.
I really should get some breakfast haha, only just gotten up though lol

Lol :P

Cool, haha, lucky. I'm going out tonight and tomorrow night though ! Though, I don't drink... so I'll be entertained by puke and fighting ! Wohooo!

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 9th, 2010 9:45am

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 at 7:08pm :
Hahaha, people underestimate me at times, can get annoying lol.

You up to much then?

Lol :P
No, not really... Music and photography, plus I take care of a horse too xD Other than that I work out... and eat chocolate.
What about you ?

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 7:06pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 at 6:05pm :
Haha remind me never to mess with you :P Kick my ass haha. Yeah it's nice to talk to people but sometimes you don't want to bother anyone so it's nice to have some kind of escape lol.

Haha, I'm not that violent... but I wouldn't mess with me, no xD People underestimate me, too bad for them ! :P
Yeah..

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 5:15pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 at 11:25am :
No, not really deep haha. I think the only one that isn't about a film or some kind of character, is this song about my bedroom being a tip and having a blackhole in it somehwere haha.

Haha, well nothing's better than writing a song about stuff that's going on around you. Gotta get it out of your system somehow and why not use it in a creative form And it's giving you practise writing them, so that's a plus side

Hahah xD

Yeah, it is ^^ It's actually no better way to get them out than writing them down or just play them out. Or what I did before... boxing ! But yeah :P Sometimes it's just nice to talk to people too ! But I find it easier to write them down for myself :P

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 9:32am

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 7th, 2010 at 9:32pm :
It takes us about 3 hours to write lyrics for one song. We can't do it for shit.

Write about anything and everything haha. We went through an Obsession with Arnold Schwarzenegger at one point. Then we wrote a song about Green Lantern. And we've just finished one about Sonic hahaha. Gets pretty crazy sometimes.

How about you?

Haha, I see :P Nothing really deep ?
When I finally get some ideas... it's usually about how pissed I am at something/someone or just random thoughts I get. I write pretty much about everything... But as it's said: it is not worth talking about, I write like shit. So until I get better I'll focus on the instrumental :P

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 7th, 2010 9:28pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 7th, 2010 at 7:43pm :
Haha awesomes :P

Well i've only just come off college for easter. Had to go in today though to record some stuff haha.
Nice one! I need a break from writing songs haha, me and the other guitarist in my band have pretty much written enough material for 3 albums. It's crazy.

Haha :P
I haven't quite got the hang of that lyricwriting yet... I make more of the instrumental stuff :P
What do you write about ?

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 7th, 2010 6:52pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 7th, 2010 at 5:30pm :
You been up to much then lately?

Nope, school started again, been having a week off doing pretty much nothing ! Made a new song, that's all I think :P
You ?

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 3:38pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 at 12:47pm :
Thrash Metal

Cool :)

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 12:03pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 at 12:27am :
Ouch bad times!!!

I'm not really sure what i'm gonna do haha. Got a gig coming up next month and hopefully my band will have found a singer so we can start doing som gigs.

Other than that i can see it getting pretty boring.

I know ...
Cool, what kinda band ?

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 6:32pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 at 3:59pm :
Oh yes!!!

You got aything fun planned for it?

Don't know yet, guess some friends are planning to come visit me (I've lived different places), other than that I think me and my bf is going to a concert or something ! Was planning to see Arch Enemy now in April... but we had to cancel it :( It hurts... I've been looking forward to it for such a long time !
What about you ?

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 2:55pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 at 2:29pm :
Haha well that's good!

Hahaha, well look at me complaing about the weather when the worst it's been is -2 or something haha :P

Ohhhhh I hate snow with a passion after January. Don't ever want to see it again haha.

Lol, can't wait for summer !

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 1:26pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 at 12:02am :
Haha. I think I'd rather live there than here tbh :P

At least you know what the weather's gonna be like.
I'm sure today it's changed from being really hot, to extremely cold then raining. Hot while raining then cold while raining haha.

Lol:P Well, it's actually getting warmer up here... Summer's really close, finally. S'been the worst winter EVER here, freaking -20 degrees and snow, lots of it.
Hate it.

MaritMatrix wrote on Apr 4th, 2010 9:26pm

anal_parasite wrote on Apr 4th, 2010 at 9:16pm :
Good old "sunny" England haha

How about you?

Haha, nice :P
I live in warm Norway... Haha...!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 read next