al112987

al112987's Profile Comments

MrsDana.33 wrote on Feb 23rd, 2012 11:51pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

Don't Panic Ok? wrote on May 7th, 2011 4:45pm

Love your avatar.

archenemyfan wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 8:52pm

Hey! thanks for the feedback on the pups man,that really helped

:cheers:

kalnoky7 wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 7:07pm

al112987 wrote on Dec 31st, 1969 at 7:00pm :
You know... I actually like Lady Gaga. I was kind of against it for a while because at first I thought she was just trying too hard and looked ridiculous in the process. But her music is actually pretty good, it took a while for me to get into it, but I actually enjoy a lot of it, and because of that, her weirdness gets a little bit easier to swallow. Shes actually quite talented.

Actually I was referring to him posting a "New lady gaga video" thread when he apparently doesn't know who she is :p:

stykerwolf wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 9:26am

that's good to hear :D
about the build, right now i'm thinking of a JTM45 poweramp, Orange OR120 preamp.

ragingkitty wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 5:55am

Hey Al,

Long time no see, what's new? The last I heard about you was the new cab when you were back at your parent's.

ConfederateAxe wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 3:39am

Thanks! I'm working on a laptop/interface/mic setup to get a better quality recording, and hopefully use that to record actual guitar parts and build songs. Actually the amp is biased hot on all the recordings, it's just only at 1, volume-wise, so not much compression or power tube distortion. I love your tone, especially on the Free song. You've got that nailed! Great knowledge of gear.

ConfederateAxe wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 12:38am

Thanks for visiting. I think you might like the slide in open D clip I did. Im not fond of the drop C slidework I did. Too loose and sloppy for me.

stykerwolf wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 8:16am

damnnit why are you banned :(

dlguitarmaster7 wrote on Dec 28th, 2009 5:44pm

al112987 wrote on Dec 28th, 2009 at 12:18am :
hey, sorry bout the late response, the bottom cab is a stock 1960a w/ 75 watt celestions. it's not really the ideal cabinet for the amp but i got it whilst i was in desperate need for the cab and the price was right. compared to the greenback loaded cab it has a cleaner, more hi-fi kind of feel. imo, better suited for more modern amps.

AL

k. thanks al. i just bought a 1960ax too. it sounds awesome with my new head

90722 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 4:53pm

Thanks for the Add
Steven

dlguitarmaster7 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 4:35pm

what is the bottom cab of your stack loaded with?

stykerwolf wrote on Dec 1st, 2009 3:06pm

He was some bio-chemist from NC, and his name was Andrew so i thought he might be you. Kinda weird no?

Anyway, i'm still looking for that tone that bounces in my head and its getting very annoying :(

dlguitarmaster7 wrote on Dec 1st, 2009 6:06am

how do you like your gibson lp studio? my friend was thinking of buying one

stykerwolf wrote on Nov 30th, 2009 5:57pm

Are you by any chance Sillyemo from the UG irc?

Mark G wrote on Nov 28th, 2009 11:03am

There is nothing wrong with pluging a guitar into the instrument jack. Most decent interfaces also have a level control to avoid clipping. The M-audio and Presonus interfaces have much better buffers and preamps than the UX1 which will give you less latency, and better sound quality. These interfaces also allow for direct monitoring. PODfarm is nice for practising but for recording it tends to sound fairly digital. Yes, you can get better tones from some freeware plugins.

Mark G wrote on Nov 24th, 2009 11:28pm

[QUOTE=al112987]Any recomendations?[/QUOTE]

I would look into M-audio and presonus interfaces. Check out the recording section of this forum though, they have a bunch of threads on it there.

stykerwolf wrote on Oct 18th, 2009 3:36pm

Aw man i was just playing Jessica like 5 minutes ago and i saw your edited post and opened that link hehe.

do you happen to know the differance between the Ceriatone JTM45 and JTM45 Bluesbreaker other then the obvious combo and tremolo circuit

damn i didn't know JTM45s had beautiful cleans, it's funny that Jim didn't make another clean amplifier after the 45's, maybe except for the Majors/SLPs...

JLT73 wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 10:51pm

have you heard any reviews on WB pups or even better tried them out yourself?

stykerwolf wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 10:24pm

Yeah i've heard about a Supro, but i bet finding one would be a challenge, for live he used Superlead Plexi's, well thats what he used for TSRTS anyway.
Though owning one is pretty hard, and those things are LOUD, almost blew my brain off when the volume was at 2.5/3.

1 2 3 read next