aggie

aggie's Profile Comments

puhawang wrote on Aug 13th, 2011 10:04pm

I LISTEN YOUR SONG... I LIKE YOUR SONG...

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 29th, 2011 3:08pm

Hi,

Please check out my original song and video, Save You Save Me.
Let me know if you dig it!

Peace out,

WDM

BlazetheBassist wrote on Aug 7th, 2010 5:50am

Whats up dude? Finaly, i find another guy who likes Paramore.

zeppdc wrote on Jul 4th, 2010 1:05pm

hello

Lucky Fish wrote on May 23rd, 2010 4:19pm

I have been working and studying. Not very exciting! Very constructive though! Are you well?

Lucky Fish wrote on May 3rd, 2010 10:50am

Hey!
Are you still around?

Alice637 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2010 2:15pm

aggie wrote on Mar 2nd, 2010 at 3:49am :
nice!! i really miss preforming in front of people. its been so long.

PS: THE FRATELLIS NEED TO COME TO TEXAS. quit hogging them over there >

haha :p sorry m'dear.
you'll have to just come here to see them :D x

Alice637 wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 5:41pm

hahah, you're right though. Boys are the same though, i've found. You're either with none or there's 3 chasing after you. it's horrible sometimes haha

i've had so many flute comptitions this week. I had the open solo last night, the 15/16 class today. And the Northern Ireland championships on saturday. It's so stressing haha x

Alice637 wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 3:56pm

three girls at once? My my Dylan. Aren't you the popular one (: it's because you're so hot. Thats why :p i hope you're feeling better after the break up anyways *huuggg* :]

You know, i think you're right m'dear. He was an asshole anyways, im glad to be rid of him. Plenty more fish in the sea, right? (: x

rafael203 wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 12:17am

Please visit my youtube account if you want to see me play guitar
please subscribe and comment me on what you think

Alice637 wrote on Feb 15th, 2010 6:45pm

Woahh. That's pretty crazy, there has never been that much snow here. Atm here, Sometimes it rains and you can't go anywhere. We're on half term at school atm so ima be bored until wednesday |:

You completely confused me with your rant. Either way, i hope things work out for you, with or without her :] You deserve to be happy, Dylan
/cliche
I hate valentine's day. I always have, people say it's only bad if you have nobody to spend it with, but i hate it regardless. Fueling corporate greed etc. ALSO! I was seeing this guy casually recently, and yesterday he goes "I can't see you anymore, it's over". I was like. Hold on one second, i was never going out with you in the first place :haha: I found out he was telling people i was his girlfriend. Also, he asked me to come out last friday, and i said i was grounded... 20 minutes later i was at my friend Connor's house restringing his guitars :')

Now i'm done ranting. (: Apart from that, i am not too bad. Just bored, how about yourself my dear? x

Lucky Fish wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 4:10am

It is good to hear from you too!! I'm on a roll this week...two responses! Impressive huh???

Alice637 wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 6:29pm

After two years at this school, i can go to University or college, or just get a job. I'll hopefully go to university, but i'm not looking that far ahead yet :P
Awh Dylan. You disappoint me :P haha, kidding. Really though, lay off the booze mann! haha (:
Aaahhh crap.
That doesn't seem too good. I assume you've spoken to her by the time you get this, so let me know what happened, yeah? Good luck x

Alice637 wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 9:36am

Haha, nice one :] I'll hopefully be staying on here for another two years, i have to wait and see if i get the right grades to get back though

ahh. Fuck love, i don't believe in it anymore :|

You better have had a good weekend :} x

Lucky Fish wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 10:58am

Hey hey, I haven't exactly been frequenting UG lately. I hope that you are well. I am, happy and healthy but very busy! i haven't even had much time for my guitar. AH, anyway.
Take care.

Alice637 wrote on Jan 21st, 2010 5:46pm

Just my GCSEs. it's like, i can leave school after this year, but I'm going back for the further years, to do A-Levels. I just had a few modules for GCSE the other week, which i'm glad are over haha.

Dramas. God, it's everywhere. Gavin posted on his twitter he was gonna kill himself, so Connor and Ben told their year teacher and he sorted it out. Gavin didn't do anything at all, he was still asleep in bed. Ridiculious. But they've all stopped talking to each other, and i'm stuck in the middle. Trying to be friends with Gavin AND Connor, Lora etc. It's hectic, and on top of that, my fucking love life is screwed over.

Dylan, i can't believe you almost died (again) and didn't tell me for ages (again)! well, i'm relieved to hear you're alright. Just, try not to drink so much OR get a better liver :P x

Alice637 wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 8:29pm

aggie wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 at 4:33pm :
IM FINALLY REPLYING! ive been AWOL for the following reasons: tonsils, pain meds, bleeding, christmas, school, new girl, drugs, booze, drunk blackout, nearly died. but now im back!!!

and how have you been? its been freezing over here. 15-18F (thats really cold for Texas)

hahah! Good to hear from you, Dylan :]
Oh, it's the same here really haha, except nothing interesting has happened.
New boy, all my friends have fallen out and i just did two of the most important exams of my life. As well as working towards my grade 8 flute, haha. It's pretty hectic, but not so cold! it was -12C here at one point, which is really cold for here |:

and hold on
YOU NEARLY DIED?
WHAT!?

xx

Alice637 wrote on Jan 6th, 2010 2:39pm

aggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 5:57pm :
ahh the snow here lasted about 4 days. and im a lot better. i can talk now and eat regular food and drink!!!

The snow here is gone now |: It's just ice ice baby. Not even joking, it's been icy for about two weeks now, the roads are crazy. I'm glad you're feeling better :D x

Lucky Fish wrote on Jan 5th, 2010 5:51pm

I thought we were behaving ourselves!? Where have you been? I'm in Cape Town. The weather is amazing, my tummy is sun burnt and I'm having a wonderful time!

barrcode wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 7:05pm

aggie wrote on Dec 18th, 2009 at 11:56pm :
im not ignoring your PM i promise!

i got my tonsils out friday, and im on tons of pain meds, and they keep me awake all night so im exhausted. im on 6 hours of sleep for the last 48 hours. ill get back to you when my misery ends. (hopefully soon)
<3 Texas

awh I'm sorry, that sucks eh? hope you handled that okay =]

How was your break dylan? had to go back to school today (that's why i'm even responding haha) man. I'm about to be a true genuine goat farmer! we're about to move to a farm (not a big move, just a couple miles) and we're going to get paid to run it. It's a dairy and I'm gonna be making bank. haha

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next