aaronni

aaronni's Profile Comments

Adam124 wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 1:18am

aaronni wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:16pm :
avcunningham at ymail.com

sent!

Adam124 wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 1:34am

Give me your email address:D

Adam124 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 8:34pm

You still need an invite dude?

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 4:46pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

The Chimney Man wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 5:42pm

Would you say the Rock Monkey Pickups are an improvement on the Fender 57/62 Pickups?

Thanks. :)

The Chimney Man wrote on Nov 16th, 2009 8:23pm

Hey I have the same guitar as you! Do you like the Rock Monkey Pickups you have installed? Which ones do you have?

Thanks. :)

demitriv wrote on Oct 29th, 2009 7:02pm

I just bought a nova repeater off ebay, saved 18!

CorduroyEW wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 8:23pm

aaronni wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 at 4:04pm :
Hey Cord, just to let you know I finally got my pickups in. I'll write a few reviews around the next few days. Can't say how they sound yet, I've no strings lol

Sounds good. Let me know what you think after you get the chance to play them :)

Lil Macker wrote on Sep 6th, 2009 2:25pm

Yeah, I'm gonna get them put in by a local guy, I don't think I could trust myself with a soldering gun :P

The pickups sound really good actually, I'm definitly gonna get them now :) Thanks for the recommendation!

Lil Macker wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 6:58pm

Yeah, I quite liked the Goldish colour, but hey, I love a bit of sunburst :p

I think the Eric Clapton Strats (which Pete is playing there) come with the Soft V neck. I'm getting another Strat soon (a Classic 70s, it has a U neck, but I like them too) and I'm gonna mod it to hell :) I might get some Rockmonkeys for it, they look really good, have you got any sound clips?

stykerwolf wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 9:53pm

thanks for the heads up, but i found a better deal and i hope someone else doesn't buy what i'm looking at :D

Lil Macker wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 5:41pm

No, I just swapped the pickup covers and all that, just because I wasn't too keen on the aged covers :p:

They came with my favourite pickups in them (well, maybe not the bridge pickup, its a tad to weak for me so I might put something overwound in there), so I'm happy with it! I really like the soft V neck, it's probably the most comfortable neck you can get on a Strat :)

stykerwolf wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 5:01pm

Hey man what are the pros and cons of the AC4?
I might be buying one soon

glamdreams wrote on Jun 15th, 2008 10:27pm