aaron aardvark

aaron aardvark's Profile Comments

pcp gorilla wrote on Sep 1st, 2014 1:26am

Aaron Aardvark, dude....what is your recording setup for vocals?

What microphone and FX do you use???

salamander121 wrote on Sep 1st, 2013 10:38am

aaron aardvark wrote on Aug 31st, 2013 at 3:43pm :
Happy Birthday dude!
Haha thanks man! :)

hitman_47 wrote on Aug 28th, 2013 9:16am

Hi Aaron, I tried to review your track on soundclick, but the link wasnt working for me. Do you have it up someplace else where I can have a listen?

Ometh wrote on Aug 3rd, 2013 4:18pm

Thanks for the crit but you didn't really need to. I just posted an half assed crit and didn't ask for anything back because I currently have no recordings I want feedback on lol. And you ended up critting a WAV exported from Guitar Pro 6 so the crit was kinda useless, since everything is and sounds fake. I appreciate the intent but seriously there was no need.

miriam4r wrote on May 12th, 2012 8:08pm

Hello Dear,
My name is Miriam Konta i come across your profile here in this site and i became interested in you and i will like you to write me through my private email id at (miriamkonta@yahoo.com ) so that i can tell you more about myself and send to you my pictures.
Yours Miriam.

Lobyte wrote on Mar 19th, 2012 2:48am

i C4C'ed you! ;) took a while, sorry

weorge wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 1:12pm

hey finally got round to doing that C4C :) sorry it took so long but it got done!

stephen_rettie wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 1:45am

Hey man! Thanks for crit. The Mulan part is the outro. I ask what the 5% you didn't like was?

hitman_47 wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 4:31pm

Hey, thank you for the crit. I just checked out your track, beware of the giant squid. Its a very interesting track, the tones and playing are spot on. The drums sound good and go with the track. Some of the playing is very very cool in how you've used the effects. Great track!

BrickIsRed wrote on Jan 6th, 2011 8:26pm

It's Ryan Martinie from Mudvayne. He's my bass hero. :)

kav101 wrote on Jan 2nd, 2011 6:28am

Just checked some of your songs on soundclick. Really impressed with your tone and use of effects. Your songs are really creative which is something I need to work toward! Anyways, thanks for checking my stuff!

Pr0teZT wrote on Dec 4th, 2010 12:15am

Great story again dude, the world seems really small because of these sort of stories. (Well actually the music bussines IS a really small world).
About the 34 1/2; I actually was contacted by the dutch distributor of the guitars after playing a gig. They needed new talent to get the guitar out there, so they thought it would be cool to get me as their 'new face'.
The guitar is really nice yeah, especially for recording!
It plays like a dream (by far the best playing guitar I have ever played ( and I played a lot) and sounds really good.
Only playing live I just miss the balls my Les pauls/strat has, you know, it's just not as 'fat' as my gibbies/strats.
But it's a really sick recording guitar, you really get a fat wall of sound. (Rather strange that the guitar sounds incredibly thick on recordings and rather thin live).

Pr0teZT wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 4:23pm

Wow I didn't really watch my english @ that comment haha, oh well.

Pr0teZT wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 4:22pm

No problem man, good music needs some recognition :).
Awesome story man! I would love to 'know' those guys!
Van halen sure is an influence for me. Not really a 'grounding' influence (you know, Malmsteen and satriani,etc. where the realy ground influences, when I heard them I was like whoaaa and wanted to learn that), I actually got into Van Halen pretty late.
But especially his rhythm playing (super tight, ac/dc like timing) is an influence. And so is his 'ballsy' playing, I love that!

UVER wrote on Nov 13th, 2010 9:13pm

hey, i just got back to your thread (you commented on my Disturbia thread), i wasn't really online these past two weeks so i couldn't really listen to your tunes until now.

Fama wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 2:06pm

aaron aardvark wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 at 12:43am :
I didn't see a recent thread with your tunes, so I'm posting a review here. This is for "Drunken Strat": if it were up to me, I would have started the drums earlier. The guitar sounds pretty good, reminds me a bit of the Cure. The last drum fill kept repeating, I think you could have used a few different patterns there. 'Reapitch Test': this has a good guitar riff & guitar tone: you should develop this into a complete song!

Thank you, but the Reapitch test is from a Devin Townsend song :D Suicide if I remember right. The idea was that one of them is played in dropped C, while the other one is dropped D that is transponed down using Reapitch (don't remember which one is which, listen to bend, that gives it away).

The strat-thingy is over a year old (and frankly the timing on it sucks, the only good thing is the drums, and yes the end is repetitive). My current stuff is way different. I didn't expect you to crit back, but thanks anyway :)

MortifiedLizard wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 4:05pm

aaron aardvark wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:55pm :
I listened to "AC30 improv": I think the audio quality, guitar playing are pretty good, though I could tell you did a copy/cut paste job towards the end. BTW, I designed some items at the asphalt plant that's in Grass Valley. I had grandparents that lived in Auburn.

not sure what you mean by the copypaste thing, the whole clip was recorded all at once. I appreciate the listen though, thank you very much! And hey, what a small world, eh? xD

Paydro91 wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 6:55am

Wasn't fully satisied

Paydro91 wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 6:54am

hey thanks for the comment on R.I.P. I really appreciate it. We're actually going to rerecord the song because we've spiced it up some and the singer was fully satisfied with the vocals since it was the first demo recorded.

Dio10101 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2010 12:43am

haha, totally. That was back when we were really bad!! Im hoping we can record another vid soon. Our singer wasn't there for the day we agreed to record some youtube vids. We'll have a better one up soon i hope!