_KurtCobain_77's Profile Comments

genghisgandhi wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 4:02am

Appreciate the name drop in the NHL thread. I feel so accepted ;_;

ViciousSid wrote on Jun 23rd, 2011 4:41pm

Cheers for the add

W35M4N wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 2:24am

_KurtCobain_77 wrote on Apr 17th, 2010 at 11:59pm :
Nice to meet you too. I'm from New Hazelton. It's this tiny town 5 hours west of Prince George that no one knows about lol. Can't say I've been down south much though. I've traveled a lot, but it tended to be east rather then south.

Did you get in to Van for the Olympics at all?

I did for a bit, went over one day and saw the flame and stuff. Ate some pizza in a little Italian restaurant while watching the US vs. Canada game on TV with a group of Russians. It was pretty cool :D. Unfortunately Vancouver is about an hour drive so I don't get out there often. I could probably get to the border in the same amount of time as it takes to get to Vancouver, haha.

W35M4N wrote on Apr 18th, 2010 8:47am

_KurtCobain_77 wrote on Apr 17th, 2010 at 11:38pm :
I don't know anyone IRL who uses the forums either. RedDeath posts in the NHL Season Thread annually and he's from Kitimat, which is only like 2 hours from where I'm from. A couple other guys that post in there sometimes grew up in NW BC.

There are quite a few UG'ers I see around the forums that are from Vancouver. Though, I mainly spend my time in the NHL thread, so unless they are regulars in there, I don't talk with them much. Doppleganger is probably the only other regular Canucks fan in that thread.

Yeah, I guess there aren`t that many Canadians on UG at all, since there`s so few of us. And I`m from Maple Ridge. Good to meet you. :D

Andragon wrote on Mar 5th, 2010 7:13pm

I don't like em that much, but I do remember getting into Cherub Rock and all that stuff. I like the 90s quite a bit. The Seattle scene in the late 80s/early 90s was the shit!

Andragon wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 7:43pm

Yea Habs all the way, man! But yea, Canada > Habs any day of the week :)

Chevelle.. I haven't listened to their stuff probably since the Vitamin R, Clincher stuff. I prefer their edgier stuff. Same for Silverchair. Frogstomp is just epic.

Andragon wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 10:34pm

Say hi next time :D Nice covers.

fishmunky wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 8:55pm

_KurtCobain_77 wrote on Jul 19th, 2009 at 10:12am :
Thats wicked man, I love that site.

as do i, been a member/mod there for like ever, good folks i wish people would be better about updating the lyrics though

fishmunky wrote on Jul 19th, 2009 4:44am

yeah that would have been me, I run the forum over there

mr.happyman wrote on Dec 15th, 2008 8:54pm

for a town of it's size, there's a decent music scene in the bars. and every tuesday or somehting theres a free concert with some kinda cultured folk music or something. something new every week. i've never gone though.
the bars have a lotta djs and shit and i think there's jam night too. sometimes they can get a decent act cus it's between right off the highwhey between calgary and van. once they got 3 inches of blood :O

ps. sorry for the late reply, never really chekc my profile.

mr.happyman wrote on Sep 27th, 2008 6:33pm

it's definately a decent little town. everyones friendly and whatnot but it sucks in the summer (mountain biking scares the shit outta me; ti's the most extreme of extreme sports) but in the winter you go shred some gnar, then get drunk. pretty sweet if you ask me.

Just looked up NH and it looks a little out of the way. what do you guys do for fun around there? is there any ski hills or anything?seems like it'd have the same sorta vibe as gtown; bush parties, getting drunk and smashing shit. y'know, the small-town-redneck vibe. :P

mr.happyman wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 12:04am

ps - offspring kick ass!

mr.happyman wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 12:04am

golden, my good man. everyone here's either a hic, dirtbag, skibum, or skid. good stuff

Bloodshed wrote on Sep 15th, 2008 2:59am

_KurtCobain_77 wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 at 8:33pm :

Thats a deal for the pedal and album, how would we go about exchanging money? (might have to wait a week or 2 for my next pay check)

I'm pretty sure I can get you a few new fans up here with that album, lots of my friends like music like yours.

Paypal is the way to go here. Ummm I can look up the exchange rate perhaps to get you a price in CND

mr.happyman wrote on Sep 13th, 2008 2:06am

thanks for the add :cheers:

Bloodshed wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 7:07am

_KurtCobain_77 wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 at 1:33am :

Hey man, ordering your album and my 6260 tomorrow, was wondering if there was any way I could send the album to you to get it signed? or if I could just wait a little bit and buy the JL-808 pedal and a copy of the album from you, and you could just send the album with the pedal? How much is it for the JL-808?

PS: Tour Northern Canada sometime man.

Well, if you would like, I can send the CD and JL-808 for $100 USD shipped. And I can get everyone to sign it.

Touring Canada would be super sweet. We need some fans in the great white north!!

Bloodshed wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 11:09pm

_KurtCobain_77 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 4:29am :

Hey man, those are some sweet songs you have up. Is that 6260 combo in the recordings?

Why yes it is good sir. Just a 6260 combo with an OD in front to tighten it up

hanns_rogels wrote on Jul 18th, 2008 7:02am

....doin fIne....

...WatZZ u doin der??..

hanns_rogels wrote on Jul 17th, 2008 7:37am

Sound Mind wrote on May 4th, 2008 4:28am

alright thanks. yeah, i really didn't practice Always and Never enough.

1 2 read next