XxLloydxX

XxLloydxX's Profile Comments

stealstrings wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 1:39pm

XxLloydxX wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 12:06pm :
The answer is yes, it can be developed spontaneously, and over time, but the explination to why is difficult. Look I don't have Perfect Pitch. I know it can be developed though, I am training myself for it, I've had my moments where I was able to identify tones by just how they sounded. If you have more questions ask them. Perfect Pitch is a pretty complicated subject to duel on...
Yeah. It's something I want to develop.

stealstrings wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 12:43pm

XxLloydxX wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 12:10pm :
If it helps you to know, well I can wake up every day and sing an A correctly without having heard any tone. 90% of the time I get it right. Also, one day I woke up with a tone in my head which I knew what it was. I knew it was C#, because it sounded like a C# when I was training, I sung the note, checked on my guitar and I was right. (I've had several other stories)
That's pretty cool dude. :)

stealstrings wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 3:49am

Hey, I know what perfect pitch is and I have a question. Do you think perfect pitch can be developed over time or is it just that some people are born with it?

xLenchenxP wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 11:33am

XxLloydxX wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 at 6:19pm :
helloo lenchy, how's everything, my dear?

hey (:
thanks, iīm pretty fine! hbu?
a good guitarist is giving me guitar lessons now which really great! and after having a cold Iīm able to sing again!! ^^ *proud* missed it a lot though it just lasted for one week! :/
going on an end-of-course dance tonight ;D gonna be a great fun I guess ^^
what about you (and your bros) ?! :)

greengirl92 wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 8:17am

hiii friend :D how's going life?

xLenchenxP wrote on Aug 16th, 2011 8:46pm

XxLloydxX wrote on Aug 15th, 2011 at 1:53pm :
haha I actually meant the "wink" face that appeared randomly before commenting on the bad drinking habits you will eventually have (i'm jk, I know you'll be a good girl......?).

Ahhh, I've been having some looong days btw, and haven't given my mind some rest. Sorry it took me like 100 hours to respond...(I just noticed that btw...Time flies by sooo fast, gosh)

ahh kay:D no problem(:
indeed i am and will be a good girl:) haha :haha:....

donīt worry:)
sry iīll write some more the next days - iīm really tired now coz iīve done too much sports^^ indeed!! though i actually hate sports and such stuff:/

xLenchenxP wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 6:15pm

XxLloydxX wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 at 8:58am :
lol...I just noticed there's a (wink face) in the middle of my first reply which I didn't add consciously...stupid internet

lol... you mean that baby-smiley^^?? i initially wondered... like, uhhh... with a binky:D
... you argentinian boyyyyy:haha:

xLenchenxP wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 6:10pm

XxLloydxX wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 at 8:55am :
Thanks a ton btw! I appreciate it A LOT. And I'll let my brother know what you think too

we've been playing for 6 years. We started out at the same time, as 2 guy wanting to do music, so we did it together.
Now that I think about it, I feel so grateful to have picked up an instrument together with my brother…it kind of makes me feel nostalgic, you know? ...it must be cause it's 5 in the morning here... I should go to sleep, gosh...

heyy thatīs great:)
cool, yeah i exactly understand!! - well i know that feeling^^
thatīs just kinda unreal!! iīd have already been died^^
:haha:

xLenchenxP wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 6:06pm

you're so funny that it's cute. It's called 5.1 surround sound you german girl ( HD sound…

mark my words: by the end of next year, your alcoholic friends will spread their attitude to you, and you will start drinking like crazy…
I patiently await your first photo with beer in your hand…[/quote]
Lenchie^^ :haha: whatever gave you that idea? but, yeah, that okay of cause^^
hmmm... there are so many ways that call me... names like Lene, Leni, Lenchen, Lennie or the short forms of that^^ somethimes itīs really kinda crazy:D

donīt worry!(:

ahh kay:) sry, i didnīt know^^ but you could understand what i meant:D

naww... i assume youīll be wrong!^^ ive almost no alcoholic friends(: and if i once will become drunken iīm sure itīll be the first and last time!! or the other possibility is that somebody will get me sloshed with ko-drops:haha: (or whatever theyīre called in engl...)

:D up to now i have any, sry

xLenchenxP wrote on Aug 9th, 2011 5:34pm

ive seen your youtube video (stairway to heaven solo) and i thing itīs really fuckin awesome!!!!:D how long do ya already play the guitar?:)
and "Andrew" is your brother i assume, right? wow his drumming video is absolutely fascinating! ive never seen somebody playing that well - never.... kay, iīm not very savvy regarding to dumming but i can definitely say that heīs a really talent!!:):)

xLenchenxP wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 11:34am

haha:haha: wanna get more smileys^^??

but you have to tune in the HD sound or however itīs called(: you need a 3D-feeling (know what i mean??^^)

heeyy, iīm 15 :D:D!! nahh... i donīt like the taste of these booze stuff... at the very most the stuff that tastes more sweeter of such... but iīm not the one who aims at being hammerd - not at all!!!!:mad: my brain cells are above that^^

ahh... kay there are many people who drink a lot but i canīt compare it to other nationīs people:/
when eg people from the UK hear the word "German" they immediately tink of a Bavarian man sitting in leather pants with a cool beer in his hands^^
so nahh... thatīs not what all german people are like(: otherwise i would have been already emigrated:D:D

xLenchenxP wrote on Aug 6th, 2011 11:42am

XxLloydxX wrote on Aug 6th, 2011 at 12:17am :
I'll watch it then! And since you loved Slumdog Millionaire I think I might like Number Four.

By the way, how'd you find me? I haven't posted anything in such a long timeee~!

naww... slumdog millionair is another kind of movie^^ but i like both:D

i donīt really know:D i assume iīve found you by clicking through my friendīs /other people`s friends(: haha....^^ i often do that:)
dunno... i liked your profile pic:D:D:D:D

xLenchenxP wrote on Aug 5th, 2011 10:24am

XxLloydxX wrote on Aug 4th, 2011 at 10:17pm :
I saw the trailer and looks really interesting! I might as well watch it tonight. How many points would you give that movie?

cool:D there are not so many movies i like, but the mix of action, suspense and romanticism is just about the limit(: iīd really give ....hmm.. up to 5 of 5 stars:):)

ahh... and.... the lizard/dog is the awesome......:D:D:D:D
convince yourself(:!

Plus, many people say that movie is more trilling than Harry Potter or such butīitīs not that hard really:)^^

xLenchenxP wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 1:36pm

awesome favourit movies:D:D and, yeah slumdog millionaire is really great(:
haha:) know "I am number four"??^^ actually i donīt like unrealistic movies, but this film is aaaawwwesome really!!!!:) mhh:) i can recommend it to you:D

Ichikurosaki wrote on Jun 19th, 2010 2:09am

XxLloydxX wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 at 2:56pm :
oops I thought you had played ToA not ToV!! Haha whatever I haven't played Tales of Vesperia but I'm pretty sure ToS is better ahha

Actually i've played them all, fool you!

greengirl92 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 8:33pm

XxLloydxX wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 at 8:01pm :
So you're going to be one of the makers of Toy Story 8 or something like that? haha
How do you study Tourism though? I never heard of a career like "Tourism".

I finished school just last month and I have planned to be a musician since I was like...10 probably? I don't know how I will succeed, I'm still studying Music and learning so I got time. I'll try everything but I'm nervous you know? The life of a musician is full of competence so yeah, I have to be REALLY selfish if I want to succeed.

Yeah! Definitely Toy Story 8 or and Shrek not so forever after:D
And "Tourism" is not the career but the specialty in the university!
Oh,you plan beeing a musician that's really great! I wish you luck! And yeah you really have to be devoted to the music and your fans:) But why do you think you have to be selfish? After all you do your music not only for you...I mean you do this for your fans too:)

concho_valen wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 11:14pm

XxLloydxX wrote on Jun 4th, 2010 at 1:22pm :
Daleee. Hace poco te hiciste un facebook, no? P

hahah creo q tu ya me encontraste XD

captivate wrote on Jun 4th, 2010 9:29pm

up to you, haha.

greengirl92 wrote on Jun 4th, 2010 9:14pm

XxLloydxX wrote on Jun 4th, 2010 at 6:27pm :
Yeah I'm like that as well. I hate my birthdays anyway, but whatever.
So what are your plans for your future as an adult? Or you haven't decided that yet?
Well,unfortunately I'm 18 but I'm still at school and have two years till graduation!About my plans...I haven't really decided,yet but I'm going to university definitely!!In Bulgaria you're nothing without proper education(well,according to me:) I think maybe Information Technology(you know photoshop,3d animation stuff like that) or Tourism(not that they have something in common:) I'll decide it! What about you?

captivate wrote on Jun 4th, 2010 12:19am