Wolf Dog Moon

Wolf Dog Moon's Profile Comments

Wolf Dog Moona wrote on Oct 30th, 2011 4:06pm

Been a while since I visited my own page! Been on Youtube too much.

24WildRovers wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 2:21pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 29th, 2011 at 8:06am :
Hi,

Please check out my original song and video, Save You Save Me.
Let me know if you dig it!

Peace out,

WDM
Yeah that was a great song, I really enjoyed listening to it. Though the music video that went along with it was a little random.

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 18th, 2011 11:48pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 14th, 2011 at 3:14pm :
How did you find out UG is being overhauled? Do you know what changes they're making? This site could have a much easier system of sending messages to friends, that's for sure. It takes forever to get messages to all friends.

UG has a bunch of things they need to change. I LOVE UG and hope it changes for the betterment of us artists. I have spoken to many people involved, but I think the higher ups in RUSSIA don't hear everything. I am gonna just sit and hope it gets better. As long as my page and music stays the same and free I will be happy. UG rocks and deserves to be more than it already is.

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 11:45pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 3:43pm :
Doing fine. Playing some blues. I got a glass slide and was playing around with Open G today, Walking Blues. How you doing? UG is quirky with certain things, so its Youtube does some quirky things, doesn't tell me when I have a subscriber sometimes. Stuff like that. Anyway, stay cool.

YEa, I hear UG is being overhauled, about time! Slide huh? That is the next skill I am gonna learn. Open tunnings are best for slide, huh? You know, the blues have a way of popping up! The blues breathes and lives. I haven't really studied the blues, but my music seems to be going there anyway.

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 9:46pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 3:43pm :

I still didn;t get the message you re-sent from a year ago, or am I misunderstanding?
Jason

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 8:59pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 9:43am :
This was a message I think I sent almost a year ago. Like De Ja Vu. Hey, I've been messing around with some alternative tunings, Open D right now and doing some old Delta Blues stuff for fun! I posted them on my youtube page!

Seems something messed up with UG? I didn't get the message "you sent a year ago". It had a message from another user instead. Please re-send.
How ya doing? Sounds like you are doing great!

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 5th, 2011 4:18am

[quote u='TechnicolorType' d='Mar 3rd, 2011 11:33pm']thanks, even though that's one of my old ones. not sure why you went to it instead of the stuff on the front page. lol

Well, I listened to all of them, just got to comment on that one so far. Fitting, you did the same thing with mine! hahahha
Synth with keys? Or is it programmed or done with an instrument? I was looking into a synth guitar!

salmon philippe wrote on Feb 22nd, 2011 8:13am

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 8:21pm :
Hey, thanks for listening to my song! You're such a cool guy. A real inspiration. I watched one of your vids with your playing an instrumental with two other fellows. Man, you can play, dude. Such a good tune! Beautiful guitar too so jealous.
thank you so much , we just play for fun ...and money ...

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 3:47pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 11:15am :
So you are using both Jango AND Ubetoo?

Yes, UBETOO is my new label/distributor. JANGO is my statistics and radio. I am on a BUNCH of other sites as well. Isn't it amazing the amount of sites doing the same thing? There needs to be ONE site where we can put in ALL of our info and then it would update ALL the music site we are on. If I was a programmer I would be making the site now! hahaha
Also, what about how much gear is available now! We are in a new golden age of music and gear!

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 3:44pm

AWESOME! YES, cdbaby is a great site and never let me down. You should be on I-tunes and the other sites within a few days. I am sure your recordings are fine. Who wants perfection anymore anyways? haha
Let me know when it is up! Does cdbaby have a profile page, I forget? Have you checked out hostbaby? I too decided to not make physical cds, I do send out hand made cd's and they really take more time to make than I first thought. DISCMAKERS has some GREAT deals, and they handle all your stock issues and send them out for you. I think cd sells are dead, except for those stuck in the '80s, ie RAP, country and some old rock styles. Downloads are the way to go. Links and metalinks are also VERY important. I have learned a lot about the new world of music marketing and hope to continue the conversation. ROCK ON and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 3:59pm

I lost your e-mail address.

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 3:51pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 2:06pm :
What do you think of Tunecore?

Tonecore is much like cd baby. I think cd baby is a better deal and they do physical distribution and diskmaking. The price is still to high there. Although I used them for a single release before I used UBETOO.COM. I have NOTHING bad to say about their service, other than the price. Their HOSTBABY.COM is bitchn'!
RUsH and get the free"musicians guide to recording" mag they offer at diskmakers! SO much killer tips on recording! They send me some great info! Let me know if you would like the link.

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 3:45pm

I think cds are still a viable sells option. If you are going to be selling at live shows, you CAN'T beat cd's! I on the other hand figured I wouldn't really sell enough to have cds on hold someplace for sell. I make home made cd's and send them to fans and people who bought my mp3 downloads. It is up to you, but for now I think downloads are the way to go. BEFORE you sign for distribution check the sites and options! UBETOO.COM has the BEST deal on the net! 49 euros for a year of distribution! 500 sites including I-tunes and all the big sites and sites around the world! I am selling more songs in countries I didn't know existed! hahaha
Other sites like cd baby charge 9 bucks per single, 49 bucks per album! I have a code for a discount if you want to sign with them. Be careful, once you sign, you can only submit the same song, or album through one distributor. They give you all you ups codes and stuff too.

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 3:41pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 2:06pm :
What do you think of Tunecore?

I suggest you look at all the different sites and options and figure what is best for you. An all in one site, or sites that do just one thing and do it well. I ALSO just found a KILLER promotions tool! They work with huge corporations and are now offering deals for artists! They have huge connections. You pay 80 bucks and they do all the promotion for yoU!

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 3:40pm

I know of tunecore, but never did anything with it. What is it a promotion site? Are you interested in promotion? I have a number of great options.
Oh, tunecore is for licensing, right? What were you looking for in tunecore?

OH, sorry, now I went there and read it. O.K., it is a music distribution service, like ubetoo, and many other sites. They charge 9 bucks for a single and 49.99 for an album! OUCH! I am sure they do a bit more for the price, i.e. statistics and such! Statistics are cool, but you need to be selling albums. I use JANGO.COM, they play to over 10 million people world wide and put you in with big artists on their channels. They then send all kinds of statistics to me!

UBETOO charges 49 euros (I have a discount code if you want it!0 for a year! NO LIMIT distribution! You can upload as many albums or songs for that price!!! They also have extra publicity options. It is cool being on a label, they distribute to over 500 music sells sites. Really, the best deal around!

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 5:31pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 9:22am :
Digging the new videos, big time! The vid by Stg. Warning is sooo cool!

THANK you so much! It thrills me that people like my music enough to take their time creativity to make videos for me! How have you been? I miss you!

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 5:29pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 9:24am :
You have to tell me how you like CD baby so far. I've checked out the site, and thought about doing something with CD baby and Itunes, but have to iron out the rough edges of my recordings still.

CD-BABY is a GREAT site! They have done only great things for me. What are you looking for, distribution? Physical cd sells or downloads? If it is downloads, I have a better option for you. THEY rule the cd market for sure. Their distribution is a bit pricey compared to other sites, but you get what you pay for. I have come across and investigated many sites. If you like I can go over them with you. I also have discount options for you.
DISKMAKERS is the cd duplication service. The just released a "musicians guide to recording" that kicks ass! HOSTBABY is a site I am looking into, they set up a pro web site for a great price.
YOU know I love talking about this stuff!

Wolf Dog Moona wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 9:46pm

Welcome to the Wolf Dog Moon channel. WOOOOOOT!

GuitarThoughts wrote on Jun 26th, 2010 10:40pm

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 at 3:09pm :
I have music on Our Stage.com now. Some of my demos from here...http://www.ourstage.com/profile/wolfdogmoon which sound a little better because they are not Mp3s like here.

the link is bad. could you help?

GuitarThoughts wrote on Jun 4th, 2010 9:37am

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on May 28th, 2010 at 5:43am :
Thanks for listening to my tunes. Hey, what do you think of Kings of Leon. Do you get into their stuff? Just curious what other folks think.
i haven't sat down and listened to them, but from what i heard, i would play it at a party or something.

1 2 3 4 read next