WingsMark

WingsMark's Profile Comments

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 11:25pm

What is that picture on you reverb link?

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 7:35am

I thought It was with a program, like I do with Mixcraft (the program has a lot of drum patterns). But it must be more practical to have the drums on the pedal, especially if you want to play live.[/quote]

Yes, and you can plug phones right into it! I record the drums first multi-track, then listen through play through, otherwise it is recorded on one track only! The more you can isolate individual , the better.

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 7:32am

WingsMark wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 8:21am :
Even your first songs! It seems like your guitar allways sounded good and the records allways went fine. It seems so, but probably Isn't totally like that... Everyone gets problems sometimes on recording, right? But on your songs I almost didn't noticed that. I noticed some improvement with time. And some of the stops/pauses you sometimes did on doing songs seemed to be done at the right time because You allways come back with something different and with quality.
Good work you have been doing, jasonggabbott!

I could not have asked for a better comment. I thank you for the kind words and uplifting me!
We will do great things.

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 9:20pm

Well as you have noticed, I am using drums more now that I have a drum machine in my DIGITECH rp155!

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 9:19pm

LMFAO! I guess we have "know" each other for a while and didn't even realize it!
You notice some of your code on the about me is messed up?

WingsMarka wrote on Dec 1st, 2009 10:13pm

Download "HOPE" full Album on http://www.mark.pt.la

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 14th, 2009 8:52pm

I have always been BIG on intros and outros, but the entire songs have very much meaning to me. A great intro hooks a listener in. Please listen to some more of my music, when YOU get time.:)

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 13th, 2009 11:13pm

WingsMark wrote on Oct 13th, 2009 at 12:53pm :
Thanks for the comment and for the tips, really apreciated. Talking about the drums its hard to play without real drums, I used a program for that. and they are off specially because I'm not a drummer I'm a guitarist. A guitarist that is trying to do the work of an entire band. Its hard to be good and record good in everything (guitar, bass, vocals and drums). Because of that, I'm trying to form a group, till that day comes, the drums will allways suck X/ .

I totally understand. I hardly ever use drums, unless they are real drums recorded then I add a new song over that, so it fits. It is almost impossible to "make" drums that fit, unless you are a drummer or programmer. I usually just record the guitar and vocals and one day when I meet a drummer, he can lay the drum tracks. There are also MANY people to collaborate with virtually! I too am waiting for the day I have a "real" band! I wasn't trying to get you down or anything, just trying to help.:)