WholeLottaIzzy

WholeLottaIzzy's Profile Comments

WholeLottaIzzya wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 11:34pm

Anthony1991 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 3:29pm :
WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 at 7:57pm :Hey thanks for that software. Google has stopped being a twat now. I am still getting Internet Explorer pop-ups despite me using Google Chrome. Any idea how to stop that?

Np Have you updated Spybot S&D then clicked the immunize option? It updates it with the latest immunizations, but you have to update it first.

I went up to my Dad's for the weekend and he had a copy of AVG he gave me. Seems to have done the trick. But thanks all the same.

Anthony1991 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 8:29pm

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 at 7:57pm :

Np :) Have you updated Spybot S&D then clicked the immunize option? It updates it with the latest immunizations, but you have to update it first.

Other than that all i can really suggest is what the others put on the thread. You could try CCleaner which will 'fix' registry issues and stuff like that, but the ones in the thread will be the best option first :)

WholeLottaIzzya wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 4:49pm

Anthony1991 wrote on Jul 24th, 2011 at 5:19pm :
How goes the rape alarm testing business? I've heard some people do it for free.
I get paid for it. Well, sometimes their a bit reluctant to give me their money, but, I make sure I get paid.

Anthony1991 wrote on Jul 24th, 2011 10:19pm