WholeLottaIzzy

WholeLottaIzzy's Profile Comments

Mephaphil wrote on Feb 11th, 2013 9:39pm

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Feb 11th, 2013 at 6:53pm :
Hey dude, finished painting my tele. It's in the tele thread of you're interested.

I'll have a look, Bro. :)

StivvvG wrote on Feb 6th, 2013 12:39pm

hi

BubblegumIFLY wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 2:33pm

hey whats good?

Scowmoo wrote on May 14th, 2012 7:37pm

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on May 13th, 2012 at 4:27pm :
Second time in one day...

I love me some bouncing GIFS.

Scowmoo wrote on May 13th, 2012 9:24pm

Your avatar distracts me. I hope you know that.

Insanity ninja wrote on May 13th, 2012 8:19pm

I'm sorry... But whenever you appear on the forums I immediately get distracted by your avatar. I wish I had avatars like those.

stonyman65 wrote on Jan 1st, 2012 6:02pm

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 at 9:38am :
Pfft, sue me.

Whoa. It was a joke dude.

stonyman65 wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 9:39am

I came here because of the avatar. I am now disappointed. See ya.

Don_Humpador wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 3:26pm

Your avatar is one of the 7 wonders of UG.

seeneyj wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 11:46pm

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Nov 26th, 2011 at 7:58am :
Sent you a pm, appreciate it if you could take the time to read and respond.

I vaguely remember you saying you had a rather large gig coming up, have you played it yet?

I sure will, I'm currently on holidays overseas so I will get back to you in about 8 days or so with some awesome new info :)

The big gig is in March next year, can't wait!

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 4:07pm

Posting avatar the breast.......sorry, best i've seen fo ages.
I'm building a telecaster at the moment.

Vendetta16 wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 12:45am

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 12:38am :
Well, I had time so I gave your song a listen. Don't like the singer at all. He sounds like a weird Mick Jagger Guitar's nice though. Got a good 80's metal tone going on there. Sorta Black Sabbath-esque. It was nice to hear a solo that actually goes somewhere too instead of just having a solo for the sake of a solo. I think the bass could be a bit louder. The song sounded a bit thin. Dunno how you recorded it. But hey, thought you'd like some feedback.

Thanks, we dont really have a singer so the lead guitarist just gave it a go so that we had something recorded. It was mostly done as line in into my mates computer, but we are gunna re-recorded it with better equipment sometime with in the next few months

nikki82 wrote on Oct 12th, 2011 2:07am

nice avatar!

Duffman123 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011 11:45pm

tits in your avatar but no tits in your profile....

I am disappoint

LostLegion wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 6:51pm

Your user title is wrong, because I am also a rhythm guitarist :P

Anthony1991 wrote on Aug 9th, 2011 6:20pm

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Aug 9th, 2011 at 12:10pm :
30 days :/ I hate how much time I spend on the laptop and UG it's disgusting really. But, none of my friends live too close and I'm not a family person really...

Ah, that isn't too much, i got banned for 4 months once. Well then change that - that simple :p Being banned from UG will do you good, i only devoted an hour if that to it every few days. It's time for you to do all the stuff you've put of, you'll reap the benefits of being banned. Well then make the journey? :p

Anthony1991 wrote on Aug 9th, 2011 11:00am

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Aug 8th, 2011 at 10:41pm :

I posted a rather large "Me Gusta" in the thread about the kid who ate crap. I already had a warning apparently haha! Oh well. I guess it'll help me concentrate on my guitar rather than the pit and your loneliness.

:p Are you banned for a single month or more? Yeh being banned is good :p You get more things done and you appreciate UG a little bit more when you're allowed back :p

Anthony1991 wrote on Aug 8th, 2011 7:52pm

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Aug 8th, 2011 at 4:25pm :
Just got banned. BAD TIMES.

:( How come you got banned?

WholeLottaIzzya wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 11:34pm

Anthony1991 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 3:29pm :
WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 at 7:57pm :Hey thanks for that software. Google has stopped being a twat now. I am still getting Internet Explorer pop-ups despite me using Google Chrome. Any idea how to stop that?

Np Have you updated Spybot S&D then clicked the immunize option? It updates it with the latest immunizations, but you have to update it first.

I went up to my Dad's for the weekend and he had a copy of AVG he gave me. Seems to have done the trick. But thanks all the same.

Anthony1991 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 8:29pm

WholeLottaIzzy wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 at 7:57pm :

Np :) Have you updated Spybot S&D then clicked the immunize option? It updates it with the latest immunizations, but you have to update it first.

Other than that all i can really suggest is what the others put on the thread. You could try CCleaner which will 'fix' registry issues and stuff like that, but the ones in the thread will be the best option first :)

1 2 read next