W>O

W>O's Profile Comments

greendaypunkrox wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 3:49pm

ouch!! that sux today was going so good untill my father got into a fight wit my grandparents and now i won't see them 4 a while but other than that..it's good. i got a new guitar the other day and today my bro just bought a drum set. he got a great deal on it. Zajan i think it is. he got it for 300$. Nice meating you Will

ahahaha,, ya.. nice to know you too.. you got a brother who can play instrument too.. it`ll be good for jamming.. so,, how is everything recently ?[/quote]

yeah its good for jammin. i jam wit him all the time. i play guitar & sing while he plays bass and since now he bought drums, we could jam on them too. he has like everything in his room. he has all of the amps, two mics, DRUMS, 4 of my guitars and another one thats his, and 3 bass's. there iz like no room to move :)

in my life? mmmmmmm............... idk i'm almost done wit school so im REALLY happy bout that, but everything iz goin pretty good have a good one Will :)

M C R wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 5:50am

yes im really a 1997 teenager

greendaypunkrox wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 8:25pm

W>O wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 at 12:25pm :
hi,, Jake..
me ? i`m having my flat and boring life..

ouch!! that sux :( today was going so good untill my father got into a fight wit my grandparents and now i won't see them 4 a while but other than that..it's good. i got a new guitar the other day and today my bro just bought a drum set. he got a great deal on it. Zajan i think it is. he got it for 300$. Nice meating you Will :)

greendaypunkrox wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 6:06pm

W>O wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 at 3:34am :
hi,, what`s up..
name`s Will..

nothin much man, thanx 4 asking how bout ursel?
.....names Jake by the way :)

Schectera666 wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 9:26pm

W>O wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 6:57am :
hey,, what`s up..
name`s Will,,

Hey, Will. It's a pleasure to meet you. ^^ I'm Alex.
And, not much, going out tonight, should be fun. Yourself?

kathie-emma wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 8:32pm

W>O wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 5:46pm :
ofcourse i have,, huahaha.. everyday i come online with MSN.. my MSN is "wap_07@hotmail.com"..

just added you mine starts with kat_emma

kathie-emma wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 1:45pm

W>O wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 11:33am :
Life become so boring when we couldn't do something we like the most,, for example,, now i'm doing my academic study.. That is already against something i want to be.. Anyway, do you have MSN ?

yea you??

kathie-emma wrote on Jun 12th, 2010 9:55am

W>O wrote on Jun 12th, 2010 at 6:37am :
hahaha,, ya.. we can conclude that buddy and friends have different meaning.. while people have the potential to have so many Friends,, but for a buddy, it`s hard to find..

yea :) although would kinda see you as a sort of friend

kathie-emma wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 4:13pm

W>O wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 at 2:34pm :
i have no problem with my friend.. because you know,, a man is supposed to build relationship with each other.. i always maintain the friendship status.. if i have a lot of friends, wether or not we`re closed to each other,, we can still helping each other.. that`s how i`m doing with my friends..

fair enuff, it sounds like your friends are all just friends when mine are like that but have 1 very close friend its nice to have people that say they will always be there for you and its like there believable i couldnt live without mine friends :)

kathie-emma wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 7:23pm

W>O wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 2:49pm :
wow,, many things have changed.. but,, on the other side.. life is still flat.. hahahahhaa,,

i have never asked how are things with you and your friends??

kathie-emma wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 9:57am

W>O wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 at 3:54pm :
nothing.. i wish i could do something interesting.. you ?

got 7 exams left then never have to go back to school so thats ok, im trying to sell designs for laptop skins but not working very well cant find the sites :/
going away with a few friends and got new clothes and 1 of my close friends back (i think)
tis getting better i think

kathie-emma wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 12:05pm

W>O wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 at 7:58am :
ya.. i`m ok.. how are you these days ?

ive been messed about so much recently just lost all patience for people around me and good back really close with this guy i was more than close with not sure if thats good or bad but tbh i just need to get away from here really.... hopefully it will get better..........you doing anything interesting??

kathie-emma wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 9:29am

atm i wish i was that far away :/..... you ok??

kathie-emma wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 7:32pm

W>O wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 at 3:57am :
[quote u='kathie-emma' d='May 31st, 2010 5:25pm']btw what the time difference between where you are and england??[/quote
now,, i`m in Beijing.. so, 8 hours difference..

oh thats a lot ah well :)

kathie-emma wrote on May 31st, 2010 10:25pm

btw what the time difference between where you are and england??

kathie-emma wrote on May 31st, 2010 3:16pm

W>O wrote on May 31st, 2010 at 2:46am :
i must go home,, because my Grandfather wants to see me.. actually, me and him are really close.. he is typically a crazy grandfather.. he may looks old, but he has the spirit as a teenager.. I booked the ticket already, i`ll be home on July 22.. if England wasn`t far from my Country.. maybe i could go there to meet you.. hahahaha,,

totally :p ..... so is it just a holiday or you staying there?? anyway have fun im so glad ive left school but gunna miss 2 people loads that went to my school... how far away is it from where you are now to go home??

kathie-emma wrote on May 30th, 2010 9:44am

W>O wrote on May 30th, 2010 at 6:38am :
i`m in Beijing, China.. i`m an university student, first year student.. my parents forced me to take "international trade and economic" as my subject.. If they never forced me to do this subject, i would have gone to America to learn more about guitar..(that was my plan..)

so where you going to in june??

kathie-emma wrote on May 29th, 2010 10:11pm

W>O wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 3:14pm :
this june,, i`ll go back to my country for a month..
and i`ll form my own band.. my brother is writing songs for the band..
let`s see wether or not i can become a rockstar.. hahaha,,
sounds ridiculous.. ckckck,,

its wat ive always want to do really well as well as design... where are you now??

kathie-emma wrote on May 29th, 2010 11:15am

W>O wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 12:32am :
ya.. i`m good,, what are you going to do after this ? are you going to move somewhere ? or are you going to the university ? ckckckc..

collage about an hour away so will just travel then university im moving away, going to do graphics and album sleeve design for cds :).... wat do you do like??

kathie-emma wrote on May 27th, 2010 4:42pm

W>O wrote on May 27th, 2010 at 3:57am :
hahaha,, anyway.. what i mean by "wasting my time" is.. i used to sleep all day..
hahahaha..
ohhhh ok makes sence.. got a bit anoyed then :p, just had my last day at school gunna miss some people so much. you ok??

1 2 3 4 5 read next