Vinnie5

Vinnie5's Profile Comments

j-falafel wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 3:29am

Hey man, i remembered you posted on my thread about my recorded originals and im just letting everyone who posted know i re-did Melodic Song Thingy and gave it a new title, the lead is turned down now. So, if you wouldnt mind listening to it, the URL is on the thread. Thanks for the crit, btw, it helps

happymusic wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 6:19pm

http://apps.facebook.com/mymusic_only/viewSong.php ?id=3

please help me and rate my song with 5points !

really really need this help please
i need this money !!

AwesomePossum5 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2009 7:35am

you go away you crappy wannabe loser

crjh wrote on Dec 4th, 2009 11:57pm

The EW settings are at the end

crjh wrote on Dec 2nd, 2009 9:02pm

Vinnie5 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2009 at 11:30pm :
I just saw you Dunwich lesson and I NEED to know what set up you had to get that tone!! It sounds so sick man please get back to me

I'll be doing a video soon on my Peavey Bandit amp, which will pretty much discuss the sorts of settings and tonees I use. Keep checking back. Cheers

Ekofu wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 9:45pm

Holy shit, Hockessin? I lived there for a while :P

msuspartan wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 9:49pm

Well if I do get the VK Im gonna get an OD pedal with it, but i dont play all metal. And did u get the Floyd Rose with your Hellraiser?

msuspartan wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 2:47am

Hey man ive been actually lookin at getting a VK 112 and a Hellraiser, and I want to know if they are good quality in your opinion

Moshmom wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 10:21pm

Ypur giving away your old stuff ?!? I'll have them :D

lzrdsixsix6 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 11:50pm

hey i fell for your sig and listened to you on youtube....you guys are pretty good

Str4ng3r wrote on Aug 16th, 2008 7:58pm

Thanks for the crit!

It was quite cool song, with some evil riffs and cool drumwork. Quality could have been better, and you should lose some of the gain, sometimes it was hard to hear what you were playing. Othervise, good chops and sweet songwriting.

Keep it up!

nick_b wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 1:38am

the solo on In Pursuit of Valor sounds a little like Fade to Black to me.
nice work. my only criticism is that the guitar is just a tad too driven, and makes it harder to hear what you're playing
other than that, great song. keep it up

TV-Casualty wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 8:34pm

In pursuit of valor:
Pretty nice collection of riffs. I liked the one at 2:00 alot. The solo was pretty nice but I gotta say I kinda got confused at around 3:16, that lick seemed out of place there. Either way you have a solid song here, good work man!

mexicanmidget88 wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 5:18am

I like it alot, this "in pursuit of valor" song. The tone though, i really dont like, maybe for just the intro then bust into a heavier tone. The writing was all great and i know with the right tone it would be better, soloing is very well written as well

nxtvanhalen wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 1:17am

In Pursuit of Valor is awesome! the composition is really good, it's a really epic sounding song you know? However, there could be a lot more bass in the guitar tone, but it really doesn't matter, the solos were amazing and the chord progressions were just sweet, good job, man you have skills!

mp5hkm wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 12:50am

Feel free to comment or message me if you have any questions bro.
ill do my best to answer them.

death23 wrote on Jul 4th, 2008 4:32am

That (Dying Breed) Tune Is Not Bad . It Could Improve If There Was Drums...Any who..
Keep Up the Style You play