Vermintide

Vermintide's Profile Comments

Abomination94 wrote on Jan 9th, 2012 8:58am

Vermintide wrote on Dec 22nd, 2011 at 8:28pm :
Ah yes.

Erm, well to be honest mate I'd wait till the new year now, the postage this time of year is doubly as tragic as usual and I'm frankly extremely busy. I'll get back to you on it.

Verminigger! Shirt details! Nao!

... or, you know, whenever you're ready...

we_built_a_tree wrote on Dec 24th, 2011 9:54pm

I never saw nowt of my shirt. I think I'll just have to fly over and beat one out of you. :mad:

Abomination94 wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 11:29pm

Vermintide wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 at 9:26pm :
Of course I'm taking the piss lad.

It's very rare that I'm not.

Well that's good, you very nearly hurt my feelings ... :(

Oh yeah, can you PM or reply to this with the details of how I go about getting a Vindicator shirt and Undead In Leather?

Abomination94 wrote on Dec 11th, 2011 9:28pm

Vermintide wrote on Dec 11th, 2011 at 11:22am :
Ur so edgy bro.

Welcome to the Thrasherhood. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Hi there Mr. Tide, I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not with "ur so edgy bro" thing haha but whatever!

Thank you, you all seem like a perfectly horrible bucnh of cunts and I look forward to discussing more shitty music with you guys.

sam b wrote on Oct 14th, 2011 7:47pm

I rememeber you!

Don't post in the pit anymore?

Sanitarium91 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2011 12:51pm

Vermintide wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:59pm :
Aww, you took down the Scary Sev pic. Grown your hair back now?
Yeah, it was getting too scary for me, too. Still short hair, the process is ridiculously slow for me. But I might upload another scary pic in the meantime. :p

revtend wrote on Jun 20th, 2011 1:02pm

HI, thanks for the add!

Cheers!!! ;)

Chopped_In_Half wrote on Feb 25th, 2011 9:17pm

Vermintide wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 at 7:45am :
Hmm fair enough. I suppose I'll just throw names at you, it's a familiar enough genre that if you like one you'll probably like another. Try stuff like Destroyer 666, Gospel of the Horns, Niflheim, Flagellator, Vulcano, Aura Noir etc.

Some people will tell you stuff like Toxic Holocaust, Hatchet and Witchaven are awesome modern blackthrash, but personally I'd say stay away. Instead, go backwards in time to the early Bathory albums, and stuff like Tormentor's Anno Domini demo.

Thanks man, I'll get onto those now. Destroyer 666 and Flagellator are great, just getting into them now. Yeah, I've heard Toxic Holocaust before, they're fucking boring and not black/thrash at all, I don't mind a few Hatchet songs but I wouldn't call them black/thrash so I'll probably stick to Skeletonwitch for modern stuff.

Cheers for the rec's. :cheers:

Chopped_In_Half wrote on Feb 23rd, 2011 9:02am

Hey man, Posty said I should try you for black/thrash rec's. I've been listening to stuff like Skeletonwitch, Sarcofago, Desaster and some early Sodom a lot lately and was hoping you could give me some more.

postmortem2006 wrote on Feb 9th, 2011 8:18pm

Get in touch with me when you can chief, wanting to discuss Skullstorm stuff - mostly the title of the sampler, lyrics etc. and when we're actually going to tell people we're doing a sampler. If I get anymore amilas asking about our music I'm going to shit a fucking kitten.

Sanitarium91 wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 11:23pm

Vermintide wrote on Feb 1st, 2011 at 9:56pm :
Needs to grow back that hair bro. You look scary
Hahaha, you know I think you're right about that. It's that empty stare though, isn't it? :haha:

Don't worry. I'm on it, mate.

Thrashasaurus wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 6:54pm

Oh. Hi. lolz.

MC Lukesta wrote on Dec 19th, 2010 7:22pm

Vermintide wrote on Dec 19th, 2010 at 2:16pm :
Chromatics everywhere.

I had a little excersise to help this. Basically get a metronome, and play like 1-2-3-4 with a fret corresponding to each finger. Move it up and down the fretboard just going like that, backwards and forwards, up and down, all different variations etc. Then just gradually make the metronome faster.

Also try learning lots of trill-y solos. The one after the first verse in Battery comes to mind, where you have to use your little finger.

Ah yeah I've been using that 1-2-3-4 exercise for my alternate picking. I'll have a go at some trills though.

MC Lukesta wrote on Dec 19th, 2010 6:07am

You got any good advice for finger independance? My little finger is a Downer.

theogonia777 wrote on Dec 4th, 2010 6:43pm

it's nice to meet another UGer who possesses wicked horns...

Deplorable wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 2:04am

Vermintide wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 10:19am :
'Sall good.

You are, however, still lurking : Go outside and see all those friends you used to have!

Actually, I should be studying for my exams next week, and I am, my friends can wait 2 weeks when I am free from university for 4 months (but still banned for 20 days =\ )

Deplorable wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 12:33am

Yes my ban was well deserved, I'm not arguing that.

MC Lukesta wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 5:39pm

Vermintide wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 at 7:47pm :
I'm quite sure I don't, otherwise I'm sure you'd pester me on that instead of here :

So what's your address, on the off chance I don't in fact have you?

I'm absolutely certain you have. Unless I'm confusing MSN with Hotmail.
Anyway, my address is Teutonic_Thrash@hotmail.co.uk

MC Lukesta wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 7:59pm

Vermintide wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 at 11:47pm :
Oh.

Well then before you can earn my knowledge, you must complete a perilous quest. You must setch me the hides of seven silver backed greyhorn minotaurs, by sundown on the first of Mournrise.

TL;DR I cba writing this thing. Just add me on MSN some time and interrogate me if you wanna actually learn shit from me.

I have you on MSN. D-D-Do you not remember? Oh God Verm stay with me! I won't let this Alzheimers claim you!!

MC Lukesta wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 7:24pm

What am I, the metal guitar master skills trainer or some shit?

Erm yes.