Ur all $h1t

Ur all $h1t's Profile Comments

Cal UK wrote on Nov 25th, 2011 3:32pm

What are you reading in the accent competition recording?

Draken wrote on Nov 6th, 2011 10:02pm

http://sacsis.org.za/site/article/728.1 - about iceland

Shr3dz0r wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 5:32pm

I saw your post about the hardcore history podcast a while back. Finally listened to one yesterday. That was awesome. I learned so much, and it was just very entertaining. It kept the drive back to uni from being a chore. Thanks!

Cal UK wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 5:33pm

Hello there, bit out of the blue, but please could you PM me a C+P of the quotes you posted in the heroin legalisation thread a while ago? It's little snippets from text books /case studies/research and has academic references afterwards. I think I've seen it on a blog somewhere on here but I can't find that either.

Cheers mate, no worries if you've not got it to hand.

bassboy 999 wrote on Apr 5th, 2011 12:09pm

Doing well administering the UG Socialist group.

gabcd86 wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 10:56pm

Yo, Paddy. The Grauniad are doing a podcast on the Oirish elections - their audio's generally pretty solid, thought you might like.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/audio/2011/feb/18/ focus-podcast-ireland-general-election

:cheers:

kaylarocks wrote on Feb 14th, 2011 12:00pm

You're a great poster, cheers brah.

Venice King wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 10:00am

Hey I remember you mentioned some psych study ages ago about body types and attraction, don't suppose you could remember the study could you?

NickGiovanni wrote on Dec 14th, 2010 7:35am

I keep confusing you for myself on the forums.
Must be our clever "I'm with stupid." icons!

Tom 1.0 wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 7:51am

just apologising for saying your posts were interesting and more informative than mindless slagging of the police

craigo took offense :S

thanks for the interesting facts and stuff dude

gabcd86 wrote on Dec 8th, 2010 2:56am

If you understood it no-one would attack you. Go read a book instead of whinging.

:heart:

Man, you give the best bitchslaps.

phuckoph wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 1:56pm

and i figured our names are close enough, we might as well be friends :) You seem cool.

phuckoph wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 1:55pm

You're right about I.Q. not being a measure of intelligence. It's a gauge of potential. I was born with an average mind and built it up through curiosity and imagination to the point that I exhibit prodigal-like natural ability with some things. I was the kid that was fixing things, inspecting the workings of random objects, or buried in a book. When I got the internet, my knowledge increased exponentially. I have an eidetic memory that allows me to remember things in greater detail than most people.
Yes, I know a few *technical* geniuses that just qualify for the title, and aren't so warmly greeted by those who fought for it.
I wanted to be as smart as possible, not a genius. Turns out, you can become as smart as you like, as long as you're willing to push yourself. Every day spent working toward self-improvement and mental acuity, using meta-cognition to constantly monitor myself, I get a little sharper, a little faster, and answers seem to come to me from thin air more often.
Good post.

Psychedelico wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 7:18pm

Hey, I was reading some of your comments in a thread regarding socialism, and I was just curious, what kind of structure do you think would properly allow the proletariat as a whole to control the means of production? I read The Communist Manifesto recently and the fact that that wasn't adequately explained rather irritated me.

If you don't have the time, would you mind suggesting some readings?

Thanks.

AngryGoldfish wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 11:33pm

Sage Francis, Deftones, Placebo... why have I never really spoken to you before?

Craigo wrote on Aug 21st, 2010 4:18pm

Hey Paddy. I did manage to get my hands on some King Goblin the other day. Found it by sheer accident. It's like Hobgoblin perfected - it's wonderful. Cheers for giving the shout out!

Remember my blog on sexual ethics? You left some notes with sources. I was just wondering - is there any chance you could offer me which Journals (assuming they're all from Journals) they were from so I could check out the individual papers? I was also wondering if you could drop in any names into anything which might be handy. Don't worry if you can't though!

fail wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 5:14am

Hello sir. Would you mind if I used your blog on homosexuality as support on other forums?

Craigo wrote on May 7th, 2010 5:32pm

Hey Paddy. Thought I'd ask here instead. Is the Kohlberg stages of moral development supposed to be something rather definitive or a rationalised approach?

Craigo wrote on Apr 28th, 2010 6:37pm

Glad you enjoyed it. Truth be told, it was the very first beer which I enjoyed actually. It was a random purchase on recommendation (a UGer, actually). That's where my ale snobbery comes from - I never liked beer until I tried ales and other quality beers.

webbtje wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 11:16am

You there, on a serious note:

And on a less serious note:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next