UG Support

UG Support's Profile Comments

stomach wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 8:31am

I've uploaded a gpx tab some weeks ago and now someone's asking me to upload this tab to pg5.I've converted the tab and tried to upload it but was rejected.They say it lacks formatting and is a duplicate.What am I to do?

Marcus Hansson wrote on Feb 20th, 2014 4:21pm

My guitar pro tab that I posted over two weeks ago has still not been approved (it is marked as waiting) , do you have any problems with your system or should I try to upload it again?

saw10101 wrote on Feb 8th, 2014 3:27pm

I purchased Tab Pro and it seems to work except the instrument tracks playbacks sound terrible, everything sounds like kazoos. Are there sound drivers that I need to download to work with Tab Pro?

pe-tra wrote on Sep 26th, 2013 5:32pm

To support - installed iOS 7 and the ipad app crashed. Could you please let me know when a fix will be available?! A lot of people here are paying for the app. But nothing is happening. Not even a "Okay, we are working on it." I've already sent several mails. It's not a good service to keep in silence over it.

philpinder wrote on Sep 24th, 2013 12:17pm

To support - Having upgraded to iOS 7 and found it crashed - please advise when a fix will be available. I am paying a subscription for this non-existent service. I would suggest you offer a free months extension to all affected subscribers. Silence on the matter is not good customer service.

frontrowphoto wrote on Dec 11th, 2012 6:53pm

I have ultimate guitar tabs on my iphone and ipad,my ipad starts the app but only loads a splash screen n nothing else i d/l the app twice and had to pay twice only to have the same problem, what can i do

XeRoXyoS wrote on Aug 4th, 2012 7:12pm

I purchased the Tab Pro for my Nexus 7 as an add on to the Tabs app, and every time I try to open a tab pro tab, it opens up for a second and then i get an error and a force close. Any suggestions?

buddhistmarty wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 4:08am

You should go to Settings of your device, then to “Store” > “Account” > “Manage subscriptions” (as it is stated in "Subscription information" on iTunes page of Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD), here you'll be taken to the section where you'll be able to turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription. In this section you can find subscription settings for all subscription-based apps.

It doesn't work at all. Please give another ways to stop iPad UG auto renew subscription.

buddhistmarty wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 4:05am

I would like to end the auto renew subscription of iPad version UG.
I cannot see the setting/account can leads to UG account setting. Please help