UG Support

UG Support's Profile Comments

recoop wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 7:50pm

I see that many others have the same issue that I have. We signed up for a three day trial membership and that was all. I/we did not intend to become permanent subscribers to this service, yet are still being billed on a monthly basis. I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE WITH ANY ASSOCIATION WITH ULTIMATE-GUITARS.COM. I would like to have a refund of the $3.99 charged monthly to my paypal account. Help me cancel and end any and all dealings with your company. I wish to have my money refunded to me.

recoop wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 7:45pm

carles11 wrote on Oct 11th, 2015 at 7:55am :
I want to cancel my subscription please!!!!!!!!!

kensaele93 wrote on Jul 18th, 2016 2:39pm

Hello, I bought lifetime membership accidentally by clicking it. Can I get refunded my money back, and cancel any subscriptions. All I wanted was to try free trial version.

NeoMvsEu wrote on Jul 9th, 2016 12:37pm

UG Support has 404 IQ points right now.

I think you're trying to avoid that number, though ;)

guillermopeitto wrote on Jun 29th, 2016 9:01pm

Hi there, thank you very much for the solution !

brilee_mcphee wrote on Jun 19th, 2016 11:35pm

Maggot97 wrote on Jun 5th, 2016 at 10:28am :
I signed up to Tab Pro - Lifetime Subscription

I really thought I had a free 3 day trial period. I want to cancel my subscription before the 3 day period expires! I do not want a lifetime of tab pro.

Could you please cancel my subscription and give back the money? I in a desperate need of money.

please let me know if they do! i am in the exact position, except i just wanted to try the trial, and then discovered there was no cancel option!

corray wrote on Jun 8th, 2016 4:21pm

The transpose feature is not working! Ia it UG problem or mine? Have had no problems with it in the past.

Maggot97 wrote on Jun 5th, 2016 10:28am

I signed up to Tab Pro - Lifetime Subscription

jim.vallie wrote on May 23rd, 2016 4:51am

I want answers to a problem with protocall error? I don't want to read everyones requests for refunds. I have a bad feeling about this.

rickard.dahllun wrote on May 22nd, 2016 9:53am

I am having major issues with my app for the ipad, yesterday i had a gig and it would not want to open at all and when it finally did songs where missing and the playlist is all fucked up, it lists all the categorys 6 times and the songs even more than that and yes the new favorites search system, what is that? it lists songs that i have not even favorited and generally it is not working well. This makes it very hard for me to do my job, when you are on stage you do not have time for stuff like this. Is it possible to download a version of the old app from somewhere? I am also a liftime member since many years ago but still the app tells that i am not and offers me to pay for it again...... strange.

Rickard

ibluby wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 12:09am

Hi,
I had gotten several lifetime membership offers right after I joined Tab Pro and then downloaded Tabs HD and have since paid for 2 lifetimes but I cant be sure what they were for.
Heres why.
The offers came via email with the cover page familiarities of the product I wanted a lifetime membership for but following the links I ended up on pages that were UG and no real connection to the Lifetime offer to where I just came from.
What am I missing here?
Have ? not ever offered me Lifetime to Tab HD app? I would love to get a "person" on the phone that seems to care about my frustration and help me understand where my money went and why i'm still getting monthly charges for my Ipad. I like the app and don't have a lot of free time but i'm gunna cancel if it continues to bill me every month.

larryt272 wrote on Dec 31st, 2015 6:28pm

Does anyone else have a problem with Android phone app switching to left handed? I have checked and unchecked the lefty box numerous times and it just won't switch. My buddy did on his iphone last night and it worked perfectly. It's driving me nuts!

collierwilson wrote on Dec 24th, 2015 5:43am

i just started my 3 day free trail earlier today. I was looking at some music and clicked on the "lifetime membership 70% off" button to find out more info. It then signed me up for it without me confirming anything. Is there any way I can get my money back? Thanks!

Avias wrote on Dec 7th, 2015 2:50am

Hello Admin. I've got a problem. It says "SYNC ERROR" and when I tried to log in it says "NETWORK UNAVAILABLE". I have a strong internet connection. Is this a bug? or is Ultimate Guitar Tab App down?

schuderer1 wrote on Nov 1st, 2015 5:27pm

Please see my messages from oct 21, 23, 28 and today. UG lifetime membership isn't working for me and I would like a refund. Please help.

zephyrloveus wrote on Oct 27th, 2015 3:33am

Hi, please cancel my subscription, please!

carles11 wrote on Oct 11th, 2015 8:55am

I want to cancel my subscription please!!!!!!!!!

arronp wrote on Oct 5th, 2015 5:29pm

When can we expect an iOS9 fix, patch, repair?

luis_cespedes1 wrote on Oct 4th, 2015 8:48pm

hi, i cant cancel my plan

Brad Neal wrote on Sep 16th, 2015 3:21am

Can you direct me to instructions about building a music library on UG?

1 2 read next