UG Support

UG Support's Profile Comments

jay.hs wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 8:59pm

hi, i paid for the pro membership however when i log in it days that i dont have access to tabs and that i haven't got a membership. instead i get a message that says start your free trial. how can i access tabs without these problems??

emilispammail1 wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 7:18pm

Hi, I signed up with 1 ( 5.99 € / mo) or 12 (2.5 € / mo) months membership (i really dont rememer anymore), my free trial just ended and now 29.99€ was taken from my bankaccount ? and i want to end this membership.
emilispammail@gmail.com

Seedfeet wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 9:19pm

Hey, I'm having a problem viewing any tabs. The artists and songs lists show up just fine until I try to open a tab. I get an error 404 "Access to tabs.ultimate-guitar.com was denied. You don't have authorization to view this page".
In fact, I cant access the tabs on any device so I'm guessing it is an IP issue. I've been using this site for years and have never had this problem before. It was working just fine yesterday. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

ChrissyChiChi wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 3:46am

Hi I'm unable to view any tab pages, I get an http error 404 saying ''you don't have authorisation to view this page'', I'm able to look at the artist listings but as soon as I click on a specific tab I get this message, for any tab I click on. I did not have this problem earlier in the week and every other website is working fine for me so I'm guessing it's an issue at your end?

sakiwioz wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 11:59am

How does one get a rating deleted or removed. It seems that a member was looking for a tab of the same title as one of my contributions and gave it a 1 star rating as it wasn't what he/she was looking for. I only say this as all other ratings for this tab are 5 stars.

efanny wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 6:34pm

tk_103 wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:30pm :
Hello,
I purchased a life time subscription for Tab Pro but when I try to open any tabs in Tab Pro I am prompted with purchasing again. What is happening? I would still like to use this service.

Same issue here.

ninelima wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 1:05pm

There is red banner at the top of the page
"It seems something's wrong with your email as we couldn't send you an important notification. Update your email address here."

My email address works fine ... I have just checked it.

ds63101 wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 2:20am

I paid $40.00 in Dec 2017 for the service and now I can't access any Pro Tabs, when I try to use Pro Tabs it wants more money. What is up with that?

mikeyb28791 wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 9:13pm

I'm having and issue with trying to reset my password. Every time I try to have the password reset sent to my email the automated system just hangs and doesn't do anything. I had a similar issue with the activate account link yesterday. Is there a way someone can push trough the link to my email?

robertwheeler wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 9:45pm

I have a life time subscription and my tabs won't show up in pro or tonebridge. Constantly having problems with it and you can't get a hold of customer service it's like they are hiding.

doug.mead.31 wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 2:35am

Hi Would someone please be able to tell me why some of my songs in my play list have all of a sudden been changed to a light font and i can no longer open them .Any help would be appropriated or a contact email for Ultimate Guitar
thanks

robertwheeler wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 2:35pm

I have a lifetime script and nothing is working on my tonebridge.

romorales22 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2018 2:16am

I have been trying to contact you all regarding refunding a lifetime subscription charge when i only signed on for the trial. Ive followed the instructions online for a refund and they instructions point to a link that does not give the refund option. Please help me resolve this before it becomes a BBB complaint and dispute at my bank. email is rmor25@gmail.com

twashburn1 wrote on Jan 20th, 2018 5:39pm

My name isTracy Washburn my email address is twashburn@operamail.com
On December 12th 2017 you “TabPro” debited my checking account $3.99. My account balance at that time was$1.50. So I was charged an $35 overdraft charge due to your automatic withdrawal. Please cancel my lifetime subscription and refund me. Thank you

eunice_lyra991 wrote on Jan 20th, 2018 4:05am

Please cancel my tab pro free trial tq

HughCroucher12 wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 8:05am

So I paid for a lifetime subscription a good while back. I'm able to log in obviously, but all the official tabs I should have access to are blank white pages?

farcry wrote on Dec 10th, 2017 3:26am

Hey can you send me the activation email? I can't activate my email

LMBozovich wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 7:06am

sakiwioz wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 5:37am :
There is a member that keeps approving my tabs then "corrects" them. There are absolutely no changes made whatsoever and the member is purely doing this to earn points and get some credit for doing nothing. I am not the only one he's doing this to! Please stop Tapier from doing this.

Are you sure you’re not thinking of KonstaninBond? He would do that to me when I was starting out.

sakiwioz wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 12:37pm