UG Support

UG Support's Profile Comments

wtbtlr wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 1:18am

I looked through the tab history and I tried to restore the edit options to version 1 of the dimming of the day tab I made and it restored the tab to version 2. Is there any way to restore the content of the first version of the tab so I can edit it again?

wtbtlr wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 7:50am

If I unregistered other tabs I made, will submitting a new tab enable editing to that tab and previous tabs before it?

wtbtlr wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 6:03am

The reason I asked you this question is that in the intro and verse of the first tab of dimming of the day I made, I had written the ‘g’ on top of the ‘|’ mark nest to the string name instead of next to the aforementioned mark.

wtbtlr wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 5:55am

Normally when a tab is published, it has two options edit and unregister. Unregistering deletes the two options altogether. Is there any way to have the edit option back into the tab after re registering?

wtbtlr wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 1:38am

I submitted a tab of dimming of the day by Richard Thompson that I made that I cannot edit anymore because I unregistered myself by mistake. I previously numbered the bridge as ‘bridge 1’ and ‘bridge 2’. What I wanted to do was to edit the numbers out. I submitted a revision of the same tab with the previous edits. Could it be possible to delete the previous tab itself along with its status so I won’t have 2 of the same tab/approvals by accident?

Also will duplicating a tab with the slightest edits replace the current tab that was posted?

urupnext wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 6:17pm

Hi please let me know what I am paying for this . I was told by a friend she had to pay a one time fee and she's been using this for years.
I m not sure if I am on pro or if she told me to get the regular one.
Please help me understand about the price . I only wanted the one time fee ultimate guitar . Please answer me back asap so I will know what to do .
Jagphil413jag@aol.com

urupnext wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 6:10pm

doug.mead.31 wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:35am :
Hi Would someone please be able to tell me why some of my songs in my play list have all of a sudden been changed to a light font and i can no longer open them .Any help would be appropriated or a contact email for Ultimate Guitar
thanks

jay.hs wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 8:59pm

hi, i paid for the pro membership however when i log in it days that i dont have access to tabs and that i haven't got a membership. instead i get a message that says start your free trial. how can i access tabs without these problems??

emilispammail1 wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 7:18pm

Hi, I signed up with 1 ( 5.99 € / mo) or 12 (2.5 € / mo) months membership (i really dont rememer anymore), my free trial just ended and now 29.99€ was taken from my bankaccount ? and i want to end this membership.
emilispammail@gmail.com

Seedfeet wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 9:19pm

Hey, I'm having a problem viewing any tabs. The artists and songs lists show up just fine until I try to open a tab. I get an error 404 "Access to tabs.ultimate-guitar.com was denied. You don't have authorization to view this page".
In fact, I cant access the tabs on any device so I'm guessing it is an IP issue. I've been using this site for years and have never had this problem before. It was working just fine yesterday. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

ChrissyChiChi wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 3:46am

Hi I'm unable to view any tab pages, I get an http error 404 saying ''you don't have authorisation to view this page'', I'm able to look at the artist listings but as soon as I click on a specific tab I get this message, for any tab I click on. I did not have this problem earlier in the week and every other website is working fine for me so I'm guessing it's an issue at your end?

sakiwioz wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 11:59am

How does one get a rating deleted or removed. It seems that a member was looking for a tab of the same title as one of my contributions and gave it a 1 star rating as it wasn't what he/she was looking for. I only say this as all other ratings for this tab are 5 stars.

efanny wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 6:34pm

tk_103 wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:30pm :
Hello,
I purchased a life time subscription for Tab Pro but when I try to open any tabs in Tab Pro I am prompted with purchasing again. What is happening? I would still like to use this service.

Same issue here.

ninelima wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 1:05pm

There is red banner at the top of the page
"It seems something's wrong with your email as we couldn't send you an important notification. Update your email address here."

My email address works fine ... I have just checked it.

ds63101 wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 2:20am

I paid $40.00 in Dec 2017 for the service and now I can't access any Pro Tabs, when I try to use Pro Tabs it wants more money. What is up with that?

mikeyb28791 wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 9:13pm

I'm having and issue with trying to reset my password. Every time I try to have the password reset sent to my email the automated system just hangs and doesn't do anything. I had a similar issue with the activate account link yesterday. Is there a way someone can push trough the link to my email?

robertwheeler wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 9:45pm

I have a life time subscription and my tabs won't show up in pro or tonebridge. Constantly having problems with it and you can't get a hold of customer service it's like they are hiding.

doug.mead.31 wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 2:35am

thanks

robertwheeler wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 2:35pm

I have a lifetime script and nothing is working on my tonebridge.

romorales22 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2018 2:16am

I have been trying to contact you all regarding refunding a lifetime subscription charge when i only signed on for the trial. Ive followed the instructions online for a refund and they instructions point to a link that does not give the refund option. Please help me resolve this before it becomes a BBB complaint and dispute at my bank. email is rmor25@gmail.com

1 2 3 4 5 read next