UG Support

UG Support's Profile Comments

larryt272 wrote on Dec 31st, 2015 6:28pm

Does anyone else have a problem with Android phone app switching to left handed? I have checked and unchecked the lefty box numerous times and it just won't switch. My buddy did on his iphone last night and it worked perfectly. It's driving me nuts!

collierwilson wrote on Dec 24th, 2015 5:43am

i just started my 3 day free trail earlier today. I was looking at some music and clicked on the "lifetime membership 70% off" button to find out more info. It then signed me up for it without me confirming anything. Is there any way I can get my money back? Thanks!

Avias wrote on Dec 7th, 2015 2:50am

Hello Admin. I've got a problem. It says "SYNC ERROR" and when I tried to log in it says "NETWORK UNAVAILABLE". I have a strong internet connection. Is this a bug? or is Ultimate Guitar Tab App down?

schuderer1 wrote on Nov 1st, 2015 5:27pm

Please see my messages from oct 21, 23, 28 and today. UG lifetime membership isn't working for me and I would like a refund. Please help.

zephyrloveus wrote on Oct 27th, 2015 3:33am

Hi, please cancel my subscription, please!

carles11 wrote on Oct 11th, 2015 8:55am

I want to cancel my subscription please!!!!!!!!!

arronp wrote on Oct 5th, 2015 5:29pm

When can we expect an iOS9 fix, patch, repair?

luis_cespedes1 wrote on Oct 4th, 2015 8:48pm

hi, i cant cancel my plan

Brad Neal wrote on Sep 16th, 2015 3:21am

Can you direct me to instructions about building a music library on UG?

ruslanzk wrote on Jun 16th, 2015 10:14am

Please refund my money.
there is no cancel button
i dont want this lifetime membership

sherlocksongw wrote on Mar 14th, 2015 8:54am

Please cancel my free trial, I don't wish to pay for this service.

Why is there no Cancel button anywhere on this site?

wfleslie wrote on Jan 15th, 2015 3:24pm

I purchased the lifetime version of TABS HD and I can't access any tabs. I receive a window that asks me 'Choose your plan to continue'. And then wants me to make a purchase of the product that I have already paid for. I hit 'Restore' and I receive a message 'You do not have any active subscriptions to restore'. I checked the APP store and it shows my purchase history that confirms my payment and subscription. Can you help?

hanna.kaivola wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 10:06pm

Please cancel my free trial, I don't wish to pay for this service.

Why is there no Cancel button anywhere on this site?

goawall10 wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 1:48am

how do i create a playlist on the computer???

wa2k wrote on Jul 30th, 2014 8:55pm

I See your post that in next update it will be possible on IPad as well at it IS possible for IPhone now.
But on the internet site of UG i do not see the option for lefty, or am i wrong..
Please correct me or leave a pm how to work it out and IŽll be very happy..
Cant find anything in help/Faq.

Kind regards
wa2k

stomach wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 8:31am

I've uploaded a gpx tab some weeks ago and now someone's asking me to upload this tab to pg5.I've converted the tab and tried to upload it but was rejected.They say it lacks formatting and is a duplicate.What am I to do?

Marcus Hansson wrote on Feb 20th, 2014 4:21pm

My guitar pro tab that I posted over two weeks ago has still not been approved (it is marked as waiting) , do you have any problems with your system or should I try to upload it again?

saw10101 wrote on Feb 8th, 2014 3:27pm

I purchased Tab Pro and it seems to work except the instrument tracks playbacks sound terrible, everything sounds like kazoos. Are there sound drivers that I need to download to work with Tab Pro?

pe-tra wrote on Sep 26th, 2013 5:32pm

To support - installed iOS 7 and the ipad app crashed. Could you please let me know when a fix will be available?! A lot of people here are paying for the app. But nothing is happening. Not even a "Okay, we are working on it." I've already sent several mails. It's not a good service to keep in silence over it.

philpinder wrote on Sep 24th, 2013 12:17pm

To support - Having upgraded to iOS 7 and found it crashed - please advise when a fix will be available. I am paying a subscription for this non-existent service. I would suggest you offer a free months extension to all affected subscribers. Silence on the matter is not good customer service.

1 2 read next »