UG Support

UG Support's Profile Comments

Nikita33 wrote on May 14th, 2017 4:14pm

Is there a way to flip the screen w/tab pro so I'm looking at it with the neck turned so the low E is on top and the high E is on bottom? It's a bit confusing trying to play with everything upside down. Thank you...

centilmen_61_1 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 9:28am

I wrote that I could become a pro member for $ 8, then withdrew from my account for 30 dollars, please refund my money and cancel my membership .I have been using this site for years, it is a disgrace to the subject that is not money, actually a site that does quality work, how do I do such a thing I'm amazed

Zenm0de wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 12:21am

I am unhappy because I was given a free trial for Ultimate Guitar, however it seems that after putting in my credit information, the system had me billed on auto-renewal, and I was unaware of this. The fact that the 'cancel auto renewal' is hidden is also deceitful and screams out 'Scam alert'. I hope to be refunded the petty $5, as it was billed to my credit card when I did not sign up for auto renewal. Quite frankly, I had not wanted a premium subscription in the first place - had I known before that my money would have been taken, I definitely would NOT have taken that free trial.

jp_macneil1 wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 6:09pm

kensaele93 wrote on Jul 18th, 2016 at 1:39pm :
Hello, I bought lifetime membership accidentally by clicking it. Can I get refunded my money back, and cancel any subscriptions. All I wanted was to try free trial version.

l595659 wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 3:36pm

I'd like to know if my subscription has been refunded.

182PC wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 6:43pm

I purchased a new I Pad and would like to move my lifetime subscription to it. Including my current favorites list. How do I do this?

miguelarrondo94 wrote on Dec 20th, 2016 1:54pm

Hi,

I was subscribed to Tab Pro, but now without my permission a lifetime subscription of $29,99 has been charged to my credit card. I don't want this lifetime membership. Please let me know how I can get a refund.

zhangjie65871 wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 4:05pm

Hi, I bought the trial lifetime subscription but finally decide not want the subscription service. However, I cannot find the cancel membership option in my profile page. Please cancel my subscription and refund me if there is any. Thank you.

copperwreck wrote on Nov 1st, 2016 3:26pm

Suggestion since so many people seem to be having problems cancelling their suggestion:

Maybe add some rewrite of this "If this instruction doesn't help, then it means that you're either logged into the the wrong account, or that you're being charged for something else (our iOS or Android app for example)" to the unsubscribe-instructions.

And with the reference to the notorious "button at the top", maybe state that it's only visible if you have an subscription with that accound.

barboramatkov wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 7:36pm

Hi i accidantly signed up for life time subscription and it took me 46€ without asking so i'd like to get my money back.

barboramatkov wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 2:04pm

I signed up to Tab Pro - Lifetime Subscription

I really thought I had a free 3 day trial period. I want to cancel my subscription before the 3 day period expires! I do not want a lifetime of tab pro.

Could you please cancel my subscription and give back the money?

Barbora

bjoemartin021 wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 4:38am

Hi i accidentally got lifetime subscription could i please have a refund.

motoclangers wrote on Sep 5th, 2016 12:00pm

Hi There,
I wonder if you could advise ,i am currently a "level 3" contributor and have 42 tabs which have all been highly rated,how would i move up to a level 4 or 5 ?
Best Regards
Mark W

duganoga wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 9:12am

Hello,
On July 30th 2016 you charged on my paypal for subscription even though i only wanted to be charged last month, it never said anywhere that it is a permanent subscription.
But never mind that now. So i get charged and i go to unsubscribe so you dont charge me next month also and now i see you took the money but removed immediately my right to have full access for the month i payed!!
Please give me full access for one month that i payed for!

sebastian1962 wrote on Aug 18th, 2016 9:43pm

I too would like to cancel my free 3 day trial. I am not happy with the program and would like to cancel. I tried calling the number but turns out this is the only way to communicate with you.

thedevil wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 9:35pm

I cant access pages and have been unjustly banned from forums due to a complaint of plagiarism over my Coven album review

recoop wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 7:50pm

I see that many others have the same issue that I have. We signed up for a three day trial membership and that was all. I/we did not intend to become permanent subscribers to this service, yet are still being billed on a monthly basis. I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE WITH ANY ASSOCIATION WITH ULTIMATE-GUITARS.COM. I would like to have a refund of the $3.99 charged monthly to my paypal account. Help me cancel and end any and all dealings with your company. I wish to have my money refunded to me.

recoop wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 7:45pm

carles11 wrote on Oct 11th, 2015 at 7:55am :
I want to cancel my subscription please!!!!!!!!!

kensaele93 wrote on Jul 18th, 2016 2:39pm

NeoMvsEu wrote on Jul 9th, 2016 12:37pm

UG Support has 404 IQ points right now.

I think you're trying to avoid that number, though ;)

1 2 3 read next