UG Support

UG Support's Profile Comments

judrick wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 7:39pm

I cant get the sound to load on the pro tab,i've tried restarting my computer a couple of times ,it for some reason wont load the music to sound

joshuamcgeoug wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 4:50pm

i was never given a password for my account so i have no way of cancelling my tabpro account which completely lied about its pricing and offered a discount that didn't work and charged my without confirmation. i have sent countless emails with the only replies asking me the reason for trying to cancel. please just help mye cancel this horrible service

joshuamcgeoug wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 4:50pm

joshuamcgeoug wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 4:50pm

julia92kraeme wrote on Sep 5th, 2017 1:45pm

I turned off the auto renewal during my free 7 days trial period. But now I got an e-mail from Paypal that you billed me 4$. Please refund the money! (I just turned it off again and I hope that I won't have any problems anymore!)

heathervick10 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 4:13am

I got onto this page to figure out how contact Ultimate Guitar.com to get a refund. I paid for a life time member ship and I can't get it to upload to a tablet. There is no customer service contact information.

With so many with the same type of issues, I wonder if we can band together and demand refunds as a group. From what I'm seeing, I have to question the legality.

Broken handzzzz wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 5:41pm

I'm having a problem with the tab pro app for iPhone where the audio and the tab keep falling out of sync. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Nikita33 wrote on May 14th, 2017 4:14pm

Is there a way to flip the screen w/tab pro so I'm looking at it with the neck turned so the low E is on top and the high E is on bottom? It's a bit confusing trying to play with everything upside down. Thank you...

centilmen_61_1 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 9:28am

I wrote that I could become a pro member for $ 8, then withdrew from my account for 30 dollars, please refund my money and cancel my membership .I have been using this site for years, it is a disgrace to the subject that is not money, actually a site that does quality work, how do I do such a thing I'm amazed

Zenm0de wrote on Apr 16th, 2017 12:21am

I am unhappy because I was given a free trial for Ultimate Guitar, however it seems that after putting in my credit information, the system had me billed on auto-renewal, and I was unaware of this. The fact that the 'cancel auto renewal' is hidden is also deceitful and screams out 'Scam alert'. I hope to be refunded the petty $5, as it was billed to my credit card when I did not sign up for auto renewal. Quite frankly, I had not wanted a premium subscription in the first place - had I known before that my money would have been taken, I definitely would NOT have taken that free trial.

jp_macneil1 wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 6:09pm

kensaele93 wrote on Jul 18th, 2016 at 1:39pm :
Hello, I bought lifetime membership accidentally by clicking it. Can I get refunded my money back, and cancel any subscriptions. All I wanted was to try free trial version.

l595659 wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 3:36pm

I'd like to know if my subscription has been refunded.

182PC wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 6:43pm

I purchased a new I Pad and would like to move my lifetime subscription to it. Including my current favorites list. How do I do this?

miguelarrondo94 wrote on Dec 20th, 2016 1:54pm

Hi,

I was subscribed to Tab Pro, but now without my permission a lifetime subscription of $29,99 has been charged to my credit card. I don't want this lifetime membership. Please let me know how I can get a refund.

zhangjie65871 wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 4:05pm

Hi, I bought the trial lifetime subscription but finally decide not want the subscription service. However, I cannot find the cancel membership option in my profile page. Please cancel my subscription and refund me if there is any. Thank you.

copperwreck wrote on Nov 1st, 2016 3:26pm

Suggestion since so many people seem to be having problems cancelling their suggestion:

Maybe add some rewrite of this "If this instruction doesn't help, then it means that you're either logged into the the wrong account, or that you're being charged for something else (our iOS or Android app for example)" to the unsubscribe-instructions.

And with the reference to the notorious "button at the top", maybe state that it's only visible if you have an subscription with that accound.

barboramatkov wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 7:36pm

Hi i accidantly signed up for life time subscription and it took me 46€ without asking so i'd like to get my money back.

barboramatkov wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 2:04pm

I signed up to Tab Pro - Lifetime Subscription

I really thought I had a free 3 day trial period. I want to cancel my subscription before the 3 day period expires! I do not want a lifetime of tab pro.

Could you please cancel my subscription and give back the money?

Barbora

bjoemartin021 wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 4:38am

Hi i accidentally got lifetime subscription could i please have a refund.

motoclangers wrote on Sep 5th, 2016 12:00pm

Hi There,
I wonder if you could advise ,i am currently a "level 3" contributor and have 42 tabs which have all been highly rated,how would i move up to a level 4 or 5 ?
Best Regards