Tster

Tster's Profile Comments

that guy again wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 12:46pm

How could you say you hate me, and in front of all your friends!

That hurt man, that hurt :sad: :p

midgitmanxx wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 10:55pm

Sorry man, havent paid much attention to my comments. But in regards to your post "The song borderline stalker is one of my favourites, its sweeet!! You gotta good taste in music too, i should chuck you our ep to pass on haha. You live in ohio?" Yes, i live close to cleveland any my sister dated their bass player mark so i got to hear him play some songs in my room. Good band.

that guy again wrote on Mar 16th, 2012 11:08pm

Tster wrote on Mar 13th, 2012 at 12:06am :
haha, how have you been anyway? What's your schedule like? We should meet up!

I've been good broseph, my schedule is (unless I quit work) going to be me at work or rehearsal 6 nights a week. but yeah, I'll have time...

Lol, we should meet up though, yeah.

Also, I'm current;y in Dunedin, just sayin'

that guy again wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 11:26am

Tster wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 10:47am :
i saw you the other day. remember, we had a chat outside new world. i cant believe you don't remember.

Bro I totally remember that!

You nearly got in loads of trouble with traffic :O and there was cookies :D

that guy again wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 12:55am

Tster wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 11:21am :
what... its... is that tom?!

omg omg! I haven't been very active on here
How are you? You back at uni?

Is that?! IT IS!!!

You haven't indeed,but that's fine... :'(

I'm good man, no, I'm not back at uni until the 5th. Shouldn't you know that? Considering the whole same uni thing...

Before then I'm in a play that's on this weekend :cool: Aww yeahh, playing the handsome prince in Sleeping Beauty :D

that guy again wrote on Oct 13th, 2011 12:24pm

Tster wrote on Oct 10th, 2011 at 10:29pm :
oh i see! you posted on my wall! haven't been in dem forums for a while! WHAT UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way. don't have your number anymore. sad times. phone decided to jump into water.

:haha: What up? Nothin much, just coming to the end of the uni year and what not. Which is good.

Don't have my number? Do you have a new phone with the old number? I may have to text you then.

Also, apparently there is a UG meet in the organisation for next week or something? Check the NZ thread I guess

that guy again wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011 9:45am

T? Is that you?

Hello? How you doin' man, long time no see

that guy again wrote on Mar 11th, 2011 11:24am

Tster wrote on Mar 11th, 2011 at 10:25am :
okay. this time i will text you. but you dont know when! so mysterious! what campus are you mostly at?

Lmao, fair enough dude.

Me, I'm always at Kelburn campus, 'cos thats where music and theatre are :)

wafflecrisp wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 10:02pm

You cant make me leave a comment! xD

that guy again wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 5:39am

Tster wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 9:49am :
wow. i've become so bad at replying to comments on this. You at vic today? I might actually just txt you.

Lmao, you sure have :p
I was at vic today
You might txt me? But you didn't? Okay :(

that guy again wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 10:46am

Tster wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 at 9:11pm :
what you been up to man?

I checked out that song, tis pretty cool.
Some chords going on haha.

Hows the band?

Just started back at uni, as you will have I guess, but yeah, that basically.

Ahh yeah? Cheers. Lol, theres chords everywhere up in that song :p

The band is good, I think, we are meeting up for practice tomorrow I think, and well... I gotta learn about 4 songs in 8 hours tomorrow, so yeah, that'll be something....

If I manage it I will stop telling people I am terrible at guitar. I will begin telling them I'm "Not that good" :cool:

Anyway, What have you been up to bro?

that guy again wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 8:39am

Tster wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 at 5:31pm :
Thats awesome man! Whats was the sequence like? You should totes send me that mother fucker. It'd be cool to check out.

Yeah man I gotta come to one of dem movies with you sometime!

How was your weekend? What'd you get up to? Looking fowward to uni? Gotta job?

It was just like something I pulled out of my arse :p

I might send it to you via email, maybe, if I do and can be fragged right now.

Haha theres only one left, I had to ditch the last for the crowds were too large and I couldn't see :(

My weekend was pretty good, cleaned the fuck out of my flat, didn't sleep much, didn't eat properly, met my new flatmates, got heaps of free food for the flat. Tis good.
I am lookiong forward to uni yeah, as I should be

I gotta job yeah, at New World on the waterfront, and my first day is on Tuesday

that guy again wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 11:36am

Sounds good man, hah yeah changing up the ol ipod is always a good feeling.

I haven't written much myself no, and what I have written is mostly just short little chord riffs. But dude, I was just playing this little sequence yesterday, and just kept going and built it into this immense fucking thing, it was incredible.
And then I tried to record it and couldn't get the magic back :(
But dude, It was super exciting and I hope to make something of it.

Oh, I got my finger caught between a basket and the door, and it got cut. Its allgood though, I could still play, like a boss.

That sounds pretty good man, and yeah it would be cool to have a jam. Haha, I am pretty good looking yeah

Haha, dude the movies are every thursday, but if I'm going to the one this week I'll text you, unless by some miracle I can go with the girl I like, then I might not, 'cos if I did she might feel a bit awkward being a third wheel to our bromance ;)

that guy again wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 11:50am

At the moment my band (Thats it, I've claimed it as my own, even though I'm the bands weak link) have had a single practice that went alright.

We're just learning covers so we can play something together to get a feel of how it all works together, but also if we have any riffs and things we'll probably have a jam next week. But yeah, I hurt my ring finger on my left hand :'(
/unrelated note about my sore finger

Dude, what? Really, thats a terrible mistake on their part, ahwell, more time to tutor me on how to play guitar >_> *Hint hint*

Yeah, it was pretty good, though Jez Kemp always is really cool to see, and apparently he's gonna give me a copy of his first album when I next see him :cool:

Now before I go, few more things, thats right. Okay, tomorrow night, theres a movie called the Room on at paramount at 10:45Pm, $15/13 will be awesome, also next thursday, French movie at the botans, called amelie, tis good, and free. Just something to bear in mind :)

that guy again wrote on Feb 8th, 2011 10:12pm

Tster wrote on Feb 8th, 2011 at 11:38pm :
That band seems awesome man. Me and the lead had an awesome jam today, jamming with the full band tommorrow. Should be sweet. Im trying to become a tutor for INFO101. Hells yeah. I think I would be a great tutor. Possibly the best tutor.

What you been up to man? Any crazy Tony shit?

Sweet man, one day I hope to tell you a similar thing, one day ;)

A tutor eh, you'd be a pretty awsome tutor, the course coordinator would be a fool not to let you toot.

Me? Not much actually, just the usual crazy Tony Shit, like sorting out my laptops desktop and doing some writing.

Also, if you read this, tonight at Medusa is a thing I'll be going to... It starts at 8pm, and is 5 bucks if you wanna come along :D

that guy again wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 7:59pm

Tster wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 4:40pm :
THAT SHE AND HER FRIEND?!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE! Are you the only dude in this band. If so, nicely played!

Haha, nah man, the drummer is a guy aswell.

So, basically, yes I am the only guy :p

that guy again wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 2:04am

Tster wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 11:59pm :
ok! I just go your message now. a bit late but you did text me in the end. thanks man. so i didnt make it, i got up to some other shinanigans!

Thanks man, i got big hopes for them. Thats fucking awesome man! Tell me about it! How did that come along?

Ahh, s'all good man, I enjoyed the movie :D
Other shenanigans eh, lol nice way to put it :)

That come along? You mean me being in a band? My friend just said one day that she and her friend were starting one and whithin seconds it was just assumed I'd join, so I guess I'll see how we all are after practice, which I guess will be on Tuesday? Or something like that

that guy again wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 2:26am

Bro, I ran out of money on my phone, so I hope you check this place every so often. . . . .

But the Botans is the botanical gardens. The movie is Bladerunner, and the time, I think is 8:30... I think, I need to check that.

I'll try and top up my phone though...

that guy again wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 6:49am

Tster wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 2:14pm :
Yeah man, when you do that it really hurts my feelings. Toms have feelings to man.
Are you fucking kidding me?! I could have sold you a t-shirt with me on it for $5!!! Its triple the awesome and double the looks

But yeah awesome show. Telling our lead tommorrow that we've been jamming with another lead guy for like a month/two months tommorrow. ooooo!!! This other guy is so much better though. We got 5 awesome originals now.

Hang on, you have a shirt with you on it?
Dude, do want!

Ahhh that sounds like it'll be fun, best of luck for it.
5 originals :eek: Go you!

In saying that, It seems I'm in a band now, though, first practice to see if we will continue with the idea of it is next week, so I've gotta learn the lead for The Pretender by the Foo Fighters by then

that guy again wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 10:17pm

Tster wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 6:57pm :
Sorry not for texting. I didnt even think of txting. I dont know why it seems so much more logical.

You textd me anyway, couldnt spare the 10 $ huh
haha, nah its fine. was an amzing show though. I met the whole band too. Really, really nice guys. You shuda come man.

Hah, yeah, I dont know why I comment on your page and then just text you anyway :p

Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't but yeah, I need to stop spending money, and I'd already wasted 10 dollars on a tshirt the day before.
Well, not wasted, I mean it is an awesome Anchorman T shirt, but still, needa save, cos food.

Thats cool though that you met em and what not. Maybe I'll come next time if you give me a bigger warning, or contact me via txt ;)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next