Trickycindy

Trickycindy's Profile Comments

Helloween_rox wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 11:22pm

Though it's strange I didn't see anything in there about music programs being cut, unless they already have been. They're usually the 1st thing to go. That and art class.

KenMasters wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 11:03pm

Trickycindy wrote on Dec 13th, 2008 at 12:48am :

Cool, glad to hear you're staying safe, but taking actions for yourselves.

http://www.fifthinternational.org/index.php?id=192 ,1469,0,0,1,0

A report on the Greek situation from my organization's international website.

Comradely,

cool article but KOE is only a really tiny organization! it is a part of Syriza lol...
they re trotskyists too...
does your organization belong to the CWI?

KenMasters wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 10:46pm

Today we had a perfectly organized Protests with thousands of ppl in the cold rain, cold feet, wind stroke, but we were united as a fiest and we excluded the barbarians with the Molotof bombs out of our goals.

In my school we have a takeover for about 3 days and we are pretty well organised.
We made banners and stuff, we wrote things from Brecht and some other stuff in Tables, we wrote down our alternative suggestions and went out on the streeet to hand it to ppl.

We even created an e-blog to say what really goes on in our school and abou the whole situation, Coz we are journalism students, and what the current sold out media are showing of the protests is just vamdalising by the undercovers and we want to exclude ourselves fro that.
we even got camera's to record the ppl in their balkonies clapping our hands and singin as we passed by with the Riot

sargasm wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 6:33pm

Haha alright.

Well I liked your posts in the thread about Greece homie.

fl+t wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 4:05pm

You said they shouldn't be allowed to express their beliefs. That is similar to McCarthyism.

Exactly, it's completely inefficent and has been proven to be wrong many times.

They were socialists. The prime industries were socially controlled, therefore they were socialist.

And stop calling me ignorant while ignoring the fact that a mixed ecomony is by far the best way to a run a country.

fl+t wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 3:53pm

No, you oppose free speech, therefore you are totalitarian. I was standing up for what is right.

'Dictatorship of the prole.' sounds fairly totalitarian to me. And look back through history Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao and Mugabe were all socialists.

fl+t wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 3:20pm

Because I support free speech, I'm a rascist? All I did was stand up to your oppression.

You're a totalarian because:

1. You support marxism, a totalarian idealogy
2. You support the restrictions of free speech and freedom of expression, universal human rights.

fl+t wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 3:15pm

You are a disgrace when did I state anyway that I was a reactionary white power conservative?

Explain yourself, you totaliarian.

sargasm wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 11:19am

If you're a communist why do you have an Anarcho-Syndicalist flag as your avatar?

Just curious is all.

titsmcgee852 wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 10:32am

Fuck i thought you were a girl!

KaFuCh wrote on Dec 9th, 2008 7:45pm

goddammit your not a girl! :(

KenMasters wrote on Dec 9th, 2008 6:53pm

Trickycindy wrote on Dec 9th, 2008 at 6:32pm :

haha, damn lefty

What term do you accept then

Either Communist, socialist, anarchist, social democrat, democrat, Liberal, Ultra liberal...

whatever anyone is...
Right centre and left are terms of the current system to unify and generalize political views

KenMasters wrote on Dec 9th, 2008 10:24am

Trickycindy wrote on Dec 9th, 2008 at 12:48am :

You'll be glad to know that I'm back in control of the UG RML, formerly the revolutionary socialist league.
I think you should abandon the revisionists in the UG Socialist Party and come back to the only revolutionary left option on UG.

I do not accept the term "Left"

there for

u lose:p

oneblackened wrote on Dec 9th, 2008 12:46am

Trickycindy wrote on Dec 8th, 2008 at 7:07pm :

Welcome comrade
Thanks comrade

Ed Hunter wrote on Dec 8th, 2008 3:44pm

No true Communist state? I wonder why that is. It is not a feasible idea. People are too selfish, it's not possible to make everybody equal, it's not fair to make everybody equal. It's ideological nonsense. I don't know the exact ins and outs of Communism, but I'm led to believe that's the main idea of it.

Ed Hunter wrote on Dec 8th, 2008 3:04pm

I'm a fascist because I believe the best kind of politics is middle of the road stuff which tries to incorporate the best from both sides? Interesting theory. I'm not ignorant of the political world, though I admit I don't take vast interest in it. History has proven that true Communism can't work and people like you who jump on this insane bandwagon, spouting your recycled ideals and calling people you don't know fascists aren't helping the position of Communism either.

Ed Hunter wrote on Dec 8th, 2008 2:56pm

That was Imperialism, not Capatlism. I didn't realise were discussing past historical styles of government. You seem to not remember that the Soviet Union that you appear to be so big on was, in essence, an Empire with millions of people being impoverished and suffering because of the corrupt and selfish Communist leaders. Also, why are you calling me a fascist?

Ed Hunter wrote on Dec 8th, 2008 2:50pm

Just forget the last decade of prosperity then.

MASTER JiMMY wrote on Dec 8th, 2008 2:43pm

It's funny, because Ed Hunter is never wrong LOL.

Ed Hunter wrote on Dec 8th, 2008 1:21pm

It's a pity it has never worked though.

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 read next