Trickycindy

Trickycindy's Profile Comments

ShevanelFlip wrote on May 3rd, 2012 6:29pm

We want you!

unregistered_830941 wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 8:56pm

Last piece:

I listen to most genres, but am still very picky, as I wish to listen to quality music that has been composed with skill and tender care. So that means that I can listen to hip-hop one day, jazz the next, death metal the next, then alternative metal, art rock, post-rock, progressive melancholy rock, etc. Every day is a new musical adventure.

Other than that, I enjoy hanging out and jamming with friends, drinking,, going to see crap local bands at crap local concerts, smoking, getting high and discussing philosophy... as for my little acid quip, I must confess that I've never had the opportunity to try the stuff, but would veeeery much like to. I don't want to get into any synthetic drugs, but I do believe that there are certain Natural substances that can open and enlighten the human mind.

Anything else your wondering, just ask, and be sure to stop by if you ever come to Norway :-)

unregistered_830941 wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 8:55pm

When it comes to music; I've been playing guitar for about four years, I started out with simple rock and blues, and have been now been taking lessons in classical for about a year and a half, not to mention trying to pick up some jazz theory from my jazzfanatic friends. I know that most people in my field of music aren't so interested in music theory, but I do believe that music is one of, perhaps THE most efficient and accurate method of sharing emotions, and knowing some theory helps you cooperate and communicate with your fellow musicians. Think of it like speaking: the larger vocabulary you command, the better you can convey the information.

--> continued

unregistered_830941 wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 8:54pm

Kpthedude wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 at 5:17pm :
Haha oh yes im glad you share my enthusiasm, gotta love blazing up in a forest with your mates. What sorta stuff do you get up to in norway?

Well, let me give a little info about the Norwegian education system first, makes things easier:

From first to tenth grade everyone is taught the same thing, but then after that you choose a specific field to study, i.e. media, electronics, etc. for three years.

I'm currently on my first year of studying theatre and drama, and am also "studying" privately on the side to improve my writing skills, as I figure that's my most likely future.

Other than school, I'm an active socialist and work a lot with a local political orginazation, demonstrations, meetings, seminars, etc.

--> continued

mythicaldude wrote on Jan 31st, 2010 11:29pm

Holy shit. Someone from slough.
Im from Maidenhead

MS_Mosher wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 1:55am

How goes it, Trickycindy? Long time, no talk.

jimmyled wrote on May 17th, 2009 2:35pm

Trickycindy wrote on May 17th, 2009 at 3:00am :

But... ...proletariat.

you are partly right, but not completely. i don't agree with what was done, but it had to be done. the Palestinians don't want to be in the same country as israelis, and vice versa with most israelis, so it's not really working out. and if someone would have shot hundreds of rockets at your country every day, you would have kicked their ass, right?

punkrockdoc wrote on May 16th, 2009 12:13am

Thanks man

Trickycindya wrote on May 15th, 2009 10:28am

jimmyled wrote on May 14th, 2009 at 8:46pm :

Trickycindy wrote on May 14th, 2009 at 3:38am :

So you think it's ok to bomb the shit out of Gaza? You joined the RMF why?

i'm guessing these are two seperate questions. i think the reaction was ok but they took it too far. and i joined the RMF because i believe in Socialism/Communism (not sure which one)

But you need to understand that a belief in communism means believing that the working class needs to unite across borders and barriers of race, nationality and religion. Socialist support the struggle of Palestinians for an independant homeland. Israel is a Zionist project and a racist, settler state, waging a genocidal campaign against the palestinians. Socialists in Israel should oppose the Israeli Zionist ruling class and show solidarity with Palestinians fighting for the right to return to their own homes and for self-determination. For one socialist state for Jews and Arabs under the control of the proletariat.

jimmyled wrote on May 14th, 2009 9:46pm

Trickycindy wrote on May 14th, 2009 at 3:38am :

So you think it's ok to bomb the shit out of Gaza? You joined the RMF why?

MasmaI wrote on May 13th, 2009 11:09pm

Thanks for the welcome. I read your "Utopia Calling" poem and quite enjoyed it.

jimmyled wrote on May 13th, 2009 9:45pm

Trickycindy wrote on May 13th, 2009 at 6:06pm :

Welcome to the RMF, what's your take on the Israel/Palestine conflict?

well, it's very complicated, but after nine years of rocket attacks, i think it's ok to kick their ass. the US would have done it without thinking.

Jackal58 wrote on May 11th, 2009 11:27pm

:wavey: Ya I'm quite sure I'm the Jackal you don't like. I have that effect on most commies. :p
For what it's worth I have no dislike for you on any personal level, I actually find you to be quite affable. It's just your pipe dream political stance I take issue with. It's kinda like arguing with a fundy christian. Ya know you're not going to change their minds but it's still fun to dick with them. :p

Laces Out Danny wrote on May 11th, 2009 2:15pm

:haha: If you ever wonder why I visit your profile in insidious amounts it's because I use it as a springboard to the RMF :/ And I remember your username cause we chatted once...I thunk.

I'll join once educate myself more on the topic. :]

webbtje wrote on May 3rd, 2009 1:30am

Vait a moment.

You go to UCL?

Littleangus44 wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 12:39am

Thanks :) Im pretty new on the subject but don't think im just another 14 year old jumping on the band wagon.

At least I don't wear Che Guevara shirts for Christ sakes like some kids at my school haha.

Spamwise wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 12:04am

LOL..I had to read that twice to realize you were joking. :p

Spamwise wrote on Apr 29th, 2009 9:10pm

Thanks man! :)

lol @ nacho novo's posts on your page

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 1:15pm

Thanks for the ad comrade :D

gopherthegreat wrote on Apr 26th, 2009 1:37am

I don't mean to sound like a kiss-ass, but is there a particular method you use to writing lyrics? Or is it just experience?

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next