Tracii Lee

Tracii Lee's Profile Comments

Way Cool JR. wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 1:15pm

Tracii Lee wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 12:32pm :
Right on dude. It looks freakin' amazing in your profile pic. How are the GFS pickups? Are they pretty sensitive?
Thanks man! :) Yeah they are pretty sensitive to your pick attack. They are very dynamic and have great harmonics for a lower output bucker. They have a great vintage rock/metal tone to them, I like them a lot. :D

Sid.

Way Cool JR. wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 2:56pm

Tracii Lee wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 11:13pm :
Everything's good on my end. Band has a show booked for June 13th and we lost our drummer a few nights ago, so we're scrambling to find a replacement but that shouldn't be a biggie. You get a new guitar?

That sucks hopefully you either get him back or find another one in time. Glad to here things are going good otherwise for you. :)

No I didn't buy a new guitar. :) If your talking about the one in my profile pic it's my old Schecter Damien Special FR. I bought a set of GFS VEH's for it to replace the EMG HZ's and a new set of pearl top knobs to tie it all together. It really changed the look of it and the sound for the better. I always loved this guitar (had it about 4 years now) for how good it feels/plays but it was a little lacking sound wise for the styles of music I love. But now this thing rocks the fark out for it, very happy with everything about it now.

Sid.

Way Cool JR. wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 6:52pm

Tracii Lee wrote on Apr 1st, 2012 at 9:53pm :
Hey man, haven't heard from you in awhile! How's everything going?
Haven't checked my profile in several days. :)

Things have been going good. Just been doing some remodel work around the house the past couple months trying to make things simpler around here LOL. How are things with you? Hope all is well.

Sid.

Way Cool JR. wrote on Jan 9th, 2012 2:12am

After reading your thread I am going to figure that since you are recording a bunch of mics on a drum kit at one time it is going to gate it all the same. You said that you have controls on the mixer to adjust levels from the loop for each track. So you could fine tune those to all be a little more or less from one another with the gate set in the loop at an appropriate level for your needs. Just try it and see what happens, cant hurt. :)

I would say to try and Isolate each mic a little if you can by making little isolation shields out of something. You just got to be creative with whatever you've got laying around, since your limited with gear and funds. Sorry if I didn't help you to much man.

Way Cool JR. wrote on Jan 8th, 2012 7:39pm

Tracii Lee wrote on Jan 8th, 2012 at 1:28pm :
Do you know anything about mixers dude?
Like what, whats up? I have played around with some.

Hows things going with ya? Late Happy New Years to ya man!!

Way Cool JR. wrote on Dec 4th, 2011 8:08pm

Tracii Lee wrote on Dec 4th, 2011 at 1:09pm :
Mo problem man, they're a great band. Things have been going alright. I bought an ADA MP1 and I'm running that through the effects return of my Peavey Windsor head. It's the most amazing guitar sound I've ever heard dude, I can get spot-on Iron Maiden and Skid Row tones. My band needs a lead singer still, and as soon as we get one we're going to start recording our album. We have about 12 songs that are just badass, waiting to be released.

How are things with you dude?
That all sounds great man! I need to snatch up one of those ADA's someday, they are like a holy grail for the 80's. How much did you pick yours up for? Hopefully you can snatch up a singer soon for you can start recording, I know you are probably getting anxious by now.

I have been doing great myself. I have just been doing some Christmas decorating, yard work, the seasonal tuneups on my cars and jammin out. So nothing to spectacular and crazy :haha:

Way Cool JR. wrote on Dec 4th, 2011 2:48pm

Thanks for joining the DLC fan club :)

Been awhile, hows things goin with you dude?

Way Cool JR. wrote on Oct 9th, 2011 2:03pm

Tracii Lee wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 9:33pm :
Hey man, I don't know if you know already or not, but Casey Jones just put out his album like yesterday. You can download it for free from his bands website

Sorry for the realy late reply. :)

I listened to it quit a few times since it's release, I got to say it is pretty fricken sweet, I wonder why they didn't put "S.E.X" on it.

Hope things have been doing well for you, have you ever got another band together yet? I have been up to the same old things myself, nothing to exciting.

Way Cool JR. wrote on May 22nd, 2011 9:00pm

I have no clue what happened to the rest of my message.

Sorry to hear you have to deal with migraines as-well they realy suck bad, I wish them on no-one.

You should check out Roxxie Catalano on My_Space (Casey's singer). He realy is a good singer (IMO) and is also a great song writer and a pretty damn good guitar player to. He has a "Cindy Kixx" song on there from 2007 called "Crazy Gurls" he wrote, sang & played the guitar on. It just needs to be recorded with better quality.

Here is the link to the song.
http://www.myspace.com/roxxicatalano/music/songs/C indy-Kixx-Easy-Gurls-2007--1122345

Take it easy dude and rock on!!

Way Cool JR. wrote on May 22nd, 2011 8:48pm

Tracii Lee wrote on May 19th, 2011 at 3:38pm :
It kicks ass! I think he could've found a better singer though, the guy he has singing for him almost sounds like he's trying to growl or something. Maybe it's just me though, haha

Oh man, are you alright? I have migraines to, they freakin' suck dude! Things have been goin' alright with me, my band started pre-production on our first EP last night. It already sounds great I don't think I could go three weeks without playing guitar, I'd go crazy!

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner dude.

That's cool you finally started working on your album!! Let me know when you have some listenable material out I would love to hear it :)

Man migraines realy suck, mine only usually last a week at a time three weeks was pure hell. I have been dealing with them for the past 23 years since I got hit by a car while riding my bike (BMX GT Pro Performer) on the side of the highway. Oh well it's better than being dead LOL. Sorry to hear you have to deal with migra

Way Cool JR. wrote on May 18th, 2011 2:36pm

Tracii Lee wrote on May 17th, 2011 at 9:18pm :
Hey man, you heard Casey Jones' new stuff?

Hell yeah man it's great!! What do you think about it? I plan on buying the CD when it's released, can't wait!!

I have it as my featured video on my YouTube channel and started a thread on the Kramer Forums a week ago. I try to give Casey all the publicity I can, I think of myself as his unofficial promoter :D

How has things been going with you man? I spent the last 3 weeks in and out of the hospital for a severe migraine headache, it's finally under control now thanks to some good painkillers. I haven't played my guitar in those 3 weeks either, I might give it a go today I miss it :(

Way Cool JR. wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 4:21pm

That cool man we need more 80's style bands to help bring it back into the spotlight, Let me know when your done with your album for sure.

I am sure Casey is making the album I just don't think he was thinking straight about cutting it in a week. It takes a lot longer than a week to wright and record an album of original songs, especially with a new band. I can't wait for it though I am sure it is going to kick all sorts of ass :headbang:

Thanks for the gear complement :) it gets the job done and don't sound to shabby. I think I forgot to mention you have some pretty awesome gear yourself.

Later dude

Way Cool JR. wrote on Apr 5th, 2011 1:52am

Thanks for the friend request dude, Gladly accepted :)
I see your in a glam band, Rock on that's cool man :cool:

You have great taste in music man the 80's ruled in Rock & Metal and especially Glam. Have you heard of Casey Jones (AKA) Sticktrix? He is a new upcoming Glam Rocker he has several originals as a solo artist, him and his new band members are making an album right now that is going to be released soon. Check him out on Youtube or you can find him in my signature. He is also endorsed by Kramer which is realy cool. Well thanks again dude, Ratt & Roll!