Tompa87

Tompa87's Profile Comments

entity0009 wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 5:56pm

Tompa87 wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 at 12:32pm :
Hey man, I stumbled upon your album through the link in your sig. Loved it! I downloaded it (hell, I even supported you a little ). Keep up the good work!

Haha, thanks for that man! Got another album coming out in a few weeks so keep an eye out :p

Lucky Fish wrote on May 11th, 2009 5:11pm

hey see-through guitar guy!!

Lucky Fish wrote on Mar 25th, 2009 5:09pm

Oh my bad, I will NEVER dis the UG guy again! :) I feel terrible about it! :)

That doesn't sound boring to me at all! I am also studying business. My degree is Risk management. It is mostly financial maths and economics but there are other business management modules I do for the credits. I actually enjoy it very much except for around exam time when I wonder why on earth I signed up for this! We should talk business some time!

Lucky Fish wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 4:28pm

HEY!

Well I was very happy until I found out that your summer is just starting and I am right at the beginning of the gloomy season!! Ha ha Im just joking!!! I am very well, also busy but I am used to that! What are you studying?
Put a picture of a peanut up who cares...its better than see through guitar dude!! :)

Lucky Fish wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 12:51pm

HELLO!!!!
How you doing? When are you going to put a picture up???? You are the face of the faceless!!!

SocialismCross wrote on Mar 6th, 2009 9:25pm

hi dude,
being lazy is awesome.

hayan wrote on Feb 16th, 2009 1:43pm

Tompa87 wrote on Feb 12th, 2009 at 7:47pm :

No problem . I studied sociology for a year so I still find the topic quite interesting, unfortunately I'm not American so I didn't know that much about Obama.

Did you manage to complete the essay?

Sorry for late responding.
hmm yeah kind of finish the essay. haha I really thank you a lot.
and yeah apparently, you live in netherlands. great I heard that netherlands is a really beautiful country and I read a bood about it. I hope to go visit there someday if I can. :) and it's been long time though because of hmm I don't know his name a soccer director or something made netherlands famous in korea in 2002, when I was in middle school haha.

anyways. I added you on msn :)

Lucky Fish wrote on Feb 16th, 2009 6:34am

AH, well I feel quite honoured!!

HA HA, I wouldnt feel to bad about forgetting the afrikaans singers name, they are generally terrible and not worth remembering at all!
I think there is still alot of afrikaans spoken in the farming regions of the country but not really in the cities. Well not my city anyway.

No I havent been to Holland...ONE DAY!!!

Lucky Fish wrote on Feb 13th, 2009 6:10am

Oh well in that case SURPRISE!!! Ha ha!!

Yes we speak Afrikaans which is very similar! Although I must say that I very rarely use it. Everything is english these days. I have a friend from the Netherlands and he understands it perfectly so you probably would to.

Lucky Fish wrote on Feb 12th, 2009 8:18pm

You were born a year after and a day before me!

hayan wrote on Feb 11th, 2009 5:29pm

Thank you very much for your replying ^_^
I've never really been interested in politics soo I didn't know what to do.. :(
but your reply really cheered me up :D
Thanks again. Have a good rest of your day.

08L1V10N wrote on Jun 20th, 2008 11:26am

Hey! Zij komen op het festival Waldrock in Burgum, Friesland. Kaarten kun je volgens mijn nog gewoon bestellen en anders kan het daar bij de kassa (iets duurder)
De bands die komen zijn:

Slayer, Queensryche, Lordi, My Dying Bride, Life of Agony, Forbidden, Death Angel, Helmet, Rose Tattoo, Pagan's Mind, Death by Stereo, Hail of Bullets, Hollenthon, Biohazard, Symphony X, Alchemist, 1349, Morbid Angel en Greyline